🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

Last edited:
(best washamericon imitation) "he a beaner, wetback taco bending anchor baby!

:D:D

what a racist dawgshit, i would/have never used words like that, but now you have... hmmmm do you live in texas ?
yes you do, only when you think no one is listening or at your local bash obama circle jerk!

that was a good example of alinsky race baiting. then your obot team comes in and posts a hundred times that i actually said it.

see.... if obamavich was clean you wouldn't have to do that. that's what i mean by poseur, you don't have the intellectual chops to pull it off. but he's not clean, he's a corrupt chicago machine politician, so is mrs. obamavich.

Last edited:
what a racist dawgshit, i would/have never used words like that, but now you have... hmmmm do you live in texas ?
yes you do, only when you think no one is listening or at your local bash obama circle jerk!

that was a good example of alinsky race baiting. then your obot team comes in and posts a hundred times that i actually said it.

see.... if obamavich was clean you wouldn't have to do that. that's what i mean by poseur, you don't have the intellectual chops to pull it off. but he's not clean, he's a corrupt chicago machine politician, so is mrs. obamavich.
right, that's a dodge...it has nothing to do with race baiting...it's an observation on your behavior...and it's correct.
you did all the work proving it so.
you're not smart enough to make value judgments on what's intellectual and what's not. stop trying it makes you seem even more ignorant (if that was possible)then you already are.
btw what I do is called analytics :Definition of ANALYTICS
: the method of logical analysis.

you've already proven you don't have intellectual chops to pull it off.
:lol::lol::lol:

right, that's a dodge...it has nothing to do with race baiting...it's an observation on your behavior...and it's correct.
you're not smart enough to make value judgments on what's intellectual and what's not. stop trying it makes you seem even more ignorant (if that was possible)then you already are.

I told Wash he was out of his league but he wouldn't listen. Typical birfer. Idiot moron.

I told Wash he was out of his league but he wouldn't listen. Typical birfer. Idiot moron.

great post slug. hey you guys haven't commented on the draft card yet... what do you think ? is it just bad inking like the misspelled "txe" on the birth certificate ? http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/sheriff-joe-wants-obamas-original-draft-card/

Last edited:

great post slug. hey you guys haven't commented on the draft card yet... what do you think ? is it just bad inking like the misspelled "txe" on the birth certificate ? Sheriff Joe wants Obama’s original draft card
in my own life there have been several "typo's"
in my school records someone marked my religious preference as Jewish.
in several medical records I'm either female or black or Asian.
some time over the years my birth month has been switched from august to September
every time I get a driver license renewal I have to go to the dmv with my birth certificate to have it corrected..
when I took the ASVAB test my eyes were listed as left green right blue..
so if that can happen to me.
then there's no reason it didn't happen to potus.

great post slug. hey you guys haven't commented on the draft card yet... what do you think ? is it just bad inking like the misspelled "txe" on the birth certificate ? Sheriff Joe wants Obama’s original draft card
some time over the years my birth month has been switched from august to September
every time I get a driver license renewal I have to go to the dmv with my birth certificate to have it corrected..

what about the actual ink ??

what about it?

what about it?

you said a bunch of things that happened to you... you've seen the video right ???

how do you explain president obama's draft registration ??

Last edited:
what about it?

you said a bunch of things that happened to you... you've seen the video right ???

yes and it's bullshit!
the ink would have been one of the things any real forger would have taken great pains to get absolutely right..
also if you were correct and the pres was such a bad guy do you honestly think that any one who had any idea of what was really going would be around to talk about it,
yourself included.
the answer is: you'd be gone so fast ,it would be like you never existed.
instead you're just a whining dick weed with an imaginary ax to grind!

what about it?

yes and it's bullshit!
the ink would have been one of the things any real forger would have taken great pains to get absolutely right..
also if you were correct and the pres was such a bad guy do you honestly think that any one who had any idea of what was really going would be around to talk about it,
yourself included.
the answer is: you'd be gone so fast ,it would be like you never existed.
instead you're just a whining dick weed with an imaginary ax to grind!

no, i meant specifically... why is obama's the only one with a two digit (the year) federal stamp, instead of 4, like all of the others.

i mean.. no offense bro... but now you are defending the forger.... seriously ?? is that going to be obama's defense ??? the next campaign slogan ??... the guy is nuts...

do you honestly think that any one who had any idea of what was really going would be around to talk about it,

well... what the hell is that supposed to mean ???

Last edited:
Not all government documents are "official" looking. I have documents issued by the federal government showing that I worked for the NSA (yes, that one), the Army and the Air Force. The documents issued by the Air Force and the NSA look authentic. The Army DD214 looks like it was typed by a 3rd grader on a typewriter with half the keys either sticking or missing.

Wash, you say that Obama's has only two digits and "all" the others have four digits. Has anyone even checked other ones issued at the same time as the President's was? Just wondering.

Forum List

Back