🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

you'll understand why I don't share your paranoia.

i don't think i'm paranoid. or stupid or crazy or racist. but you can... it's a free country... for now.

It is a free country because you get to do and write these silly nonsenses.

that's right jake, and in years to come the shoe will be sometimes on the other foot. i guarantee you some of the things you hold dear, others will find silly.

Last edited:
Repeated assertions, Pale, without vetted, corroborated evidence is not any sort of record in which anyone would have a serious interest.

C'mon, dude, you are better than that.

No, you're better than that Jake. There's a mountain of "verfiable" evidence showing GLARING discrepancies with online documents obama has released, and then there's the continued "hiding" of purported documents and millions of dollars being spent by obama to KEEP things hidden. You're really out on a limb to defend someone that HIDES things. Where there's smoke there's fire Jake, and obama's pants are ON FIRE. His two supposed certificates of birth, pathetic forgeries. No one, and I say, NO ONE, has EVER seen a REAL ONE. His draft card, forged also. No one, and I repeat, NO ONE, has ever seen the REAL ONE. It's NOT ON FILE. So don't tell me about proof Jake. You have FAR LESS to go on to say he's LEGAL, or was born HAWAII! There's no REAL PROOF... NONE!

Sorry you chose to pretend otherwise.

Can I assume this to mean you think the director of the Hawaii dept of health lied about seeing Obama's birth records?

absolutely yes !! hence/voila' the conspiracy !!

Last edited:
voila, conspiracy nutters on the loose!

Go for it, guys, because you have become quite entertaining.

No, you're better than that Jake. There's a mountain of "verfiable" evidence showing GLARING discrepancies with online documents obama has released, and then there's the continued "hiding" of purported documents and millions of dollars being spent by obama to KEEP things hidden. You're really out on a limb to defend someone that HIDES things. Where there's smoke there's fire Jake, and obama's pants are ON FIRE. His two supposed certificates of birth, pathetic forgeries. No one, and I say, NO ONE, has EVER seen a REAL ONE. His draft card, forged also. No one, and I repeat, NO ONE, has ever seen the REAL ONE. It's NOT ON FILE. So don't tell me about proof Jake. You have FAR LESS to go on to say he's LEGAL, or was born HAWAII! There's no REAL PROOF... NONE!

Sorry you chose to pretend otherwise.

i wanted to repost this, because it's a laserlike description/depiction of what's to come. well spoken p r

Last edited:
All of the yelling by you birfers does not change a shread that (1) he was born in Hawaii (2) he is a Christian and (3) thus not a muslim.

I attended my sis's very hard evangelical baptist church in the countryside last Sunday, and the political conversation over the coffee and cookies before Sunday School was "how do we stop those silly birfers from making the rest of us who are sane from looking stupid?"

You contribute every day to an Obama victory this fall.

Purpura-Moran Initial Decision of ALJ Masin

United States are natural-born citizens. Birth and allegiance go together. Such is the rule of the common law, and it is the common law of this country, as well as of England.

The Wong Kim Ark Court then stated We find no warrant for the opinion that this great principle of the common law has ever been changed in the United States. It has always obtained here with the same vigor,and subject only to the same exceptions [children of ambassadors, etc.], since as before the Revolution.[Wong Kim Ark, supra, at 169 U.S. 662-663, 18 S. Ct. at462].

The Georgia Secretary of State recently denied a similar challenge to Mr. Obama’s status as a natural born citizen in Farrar, et al. v. Obama, OSAH-SECSTATE-CE-1215136-60-MAHIHI, where Georgia State Administrative Law Judge Mahili relied upon Arkeny and Wong Kim Ark for his ruling that the President was indeed a natural born Citizen. Time does not allow for the fullest discussion of the case law addressing these issues, but suffice it to say that the status of “natural born Citizen” for Mr. Obama has not been denied by any court or administrative agency that has addressed the merits of the issue. This is not the place to write a law review article on the full analysis of the subject, but there is no legal authority that has been cited or otherwise provided that supports a contrary position. The petitioners’ legal position on this issue, however well intentioned, has no merit in law. Thus, accepting for the point of this issue that Mr.Obama was born in Hawaii, he is a “natural born Citizen” regardless of the status of his father.

Based upon the above I CONCLUDE that the petitioners have failed to meet their burden to establish that Barak Obama failed in any obligation to prove to the Secretary of State that he is qualified to hold the Presidency and that he is a “natural born Citizen” of the United States of America, as required by the United States Constitution. The petitions challenging his petitions are DISMISSED.

http://www.nj.gov/state/elections/2...-primary-challenges-to-petitions-0412-134.pdf

Last edited:
Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012 - YouTube!

i know... but the evidence is mounting. the mainstream media is complicit and corrupt.

the obamas may be connected somehow to bill ayers, bernardine dhorn and the chicago way, and may not be as pure as the media has portrayed him to be.

see you in conspiracy theories because this will never be "current events" or politics or even recognised by obama moderated forums (not this one). google is burning up since last night. it will be interesting to see how the "trusted news agencies" find their way back.

my website WashingtonAmerica.Com

incidentally, now all you have to do is google the words "birth certificate" and use search tool "past week" or "two days" or "past 24 hours". and it's all about obama... the subject is being ingrained in our national history. there is no turning back. congress should investigate before the election... my guess is that "president" obama won't be on some ballots this fall.
watch the way google arranges the results sometimes to favor obama's making it a joke. this is no joke folks...

CAN YOU SAY, "PRESIDENT BOEHNER"? - YouTube

Waste of time.

Even if it is a forgery, they’ll never be able to prove it to a point of certainty before Obama’s time in office is up. Therefore, waste of time. The battle has been lost, time to move on. This isn't 2008 anymore.

No Senators or Representatives want to touch the subject because it would be political suicide. I think the majority of the country is getting sick of the birth certificate thing, and if you want to truly Obama out, start focusing on getting people to back Romney – that’s your best shot at this point of the game.

Last edited:
Where in law or the Constitution is a birth certificate required to be be president?

Where in law or the Constitution is any evidence required to be president?

There are a few OOPsers in the Constitution and this is one.

i know... but the evidence is mounting. the mainstream media is complicit and corrupt.

the obamas may be connected somehow to bill ayers, bernardine dhorn and the chicago way, and may not be as pure as the media has portrayed him to be.

see you in conspiracy theories because this will never be "current events" or politics or even recognised by obama moderated forums (not this one). google is burning up since last night. it will be interesting to see how the "trusted news agencies" find their way back.

incidentally, now all you have to do is google the words "birth certificate" and use search tool "past week" or "two days" or "past 24 hours". and it's all about obama... the subject is being ingrained in our national history. there is no turning back. congress should investigate before the election... my guess is that "president" obama won't be on some ballots this fall.
watch the way google arranges the results sometimes to favor obama's making it a joke. this is no joke folks...

Waste of time.

Even if it is a forgery, they’ll never be able to prove it to a point of certainty before Obama’s time in office is up. Therefore, waste of time. The battle has been lost, time to move on. This isn't 2008 anymore.

No Senators or Representatives want to touch the subject because it would be political suicide. I think the majority of the country is getting sick of the birth certificate thing, and if you want to truly Obama out, start focusing on getting people to back Romney – that’s your best shot at this point of the game.

which battle ?

Waste of time.

which battle ?
it's all one one battle ...the other crap is only skirmishes

Where is it written that Obama needs a birth certificiate? All this, for a Constitutional requirement that is not supplemented with a single law on how the requirements are to be met. No wonder neither the courts, nor the Republican party will touch this issue. If there is a burden of proof it would probably reside on the birthers to show evidence that Obama does not meet the Constitutional requrements.
So in reality the ball is in the birther's court.

Forum List

Back