🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

i think it is jillian. it's a big country, if i see something i don't like. after a year of study, i'm more convinced our "president" is corrupt.
bullshit! you're no patriot. you use the word to pretend your paranoia is legitimate.
don't pretend that you're a virgin who in one short year learned to hate the potus!
ASSHAT!

why couldn't i be a patriot dawson ? even if i were wrong, shouldn't i follow my heart ? wouldn't you ?

Because you're a racist scumbag.

God loves you, wash, and wants you to clean your heart of hatred. Accept that Obama is a naturally born citizen and a Christian. The truth will set you free.

God loves you, wash, and wants you to clean your heart of hatred. Accept that Obama is a naturally born citizen and a Christian. The truth will set you free.

i do accept that he's a christian, that's none of my business as far as i'm concerned.

i other thing, i won't "just take his word for it..."

but you can... fine with me. sorry ace

just curious, how would you know what god wants for me ?? seems presumptuous

would god by any chance want me to say.... vote for obama ?? if i did vote for him would it cancel out the fake racism charges i got for not voting for him last time ?

Last edited:
i think it is jillian. it's a big country, if i see something i don't like. after a year of study, i'm more convinced our "president" is corrupt.
bullshit! you're no patriot. you use the word to pretend your paranoia is legitimate.
don't pretend that you're a virgin who in one short year learned to hate the potus!
ASSHAT!

why couldn't i be a patriot dawson ? even if i were wrong, shouldn't i follow my heart ? wouldn't you ?
see post #201

the leaders of the KKK followed their hearts and look how that turned out...

Last edited:
ASSHAT!

see post #201

is that some sort of comparison to me ?

ASSHAT!

see post #201

He's too much of a pussy.

Nor should you. Hawaii, however, has put all this to rest officially. You have no legitimate or reasonable concern that Obama is anything other than a naturally born American citizen.

Nor should you. Hawaii, however, has put all this to rest officially. You have no legitimate or reasonable concern that Obama is anything other than a naturally born American citizen.

i think he's a fraud.

Last edited:
You can think anything you want, but so what. You don't have anything probative to support your worry.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012 - YouTube!

i know... but the evidence is mounting. the mainstream media is complicit and corrupt.

the obamas may be connected somehow to bill ayers, bernardine dhorn and the chicago way, and may not be as pure as the media has portrayed him to be.

see you in conspiracy theories because this will never be "current events" or politics or even recognised by obama moderated forums (not this one). google is burning up since last night. it will be interesting to see how the "trusted news agencies" find their way back.

my website WashingtonAmerica.Com

incidentally, now all you have to do is google the words "birth certificate" and use search tool "past week" or "two days" or "past 24 hours". and it's all about obama... the subject is being ingrained in our national history. there is no turning back. congress should investigate before the election... my guess is that "president" obama won't be on some ballots this fall.
watch the way google arranges the results sometimes to favor obama's making it a joke. this is no joke folks...

CAN YOU SAY, "PRESIDENT BOEHNER"? - YouTube

I'll make a deal with you, don't post on this thread for a week. We'll see just how dead this topic is.

i know... but the evidence is mounting. the mainstream media is complicit and corrupt.

the obamas may be connected somehow to bill ayers, bernardine dhorn and the chicago way, and may not be as pure as the media has portrayed him to be.

see you in conspiracy theories because this will never be "current events" or politics or even recognised by obama moderated forums (not this one). google is burning up since last night. it will be interesting to see how the "trusted news agencies" find their way back.

incidentally, now all you have to do is google the words "birth certificate" and use search tool "past week" or "two days" or "past 24 hours". and it's all about obama... the subject is being ingrained in our national history. there is no turning back. congress should investigate before the election... my guess is that "president" obama won't be on some ballots this fall.
watch the way google arranges the results sometimes to favor obama's making it a joke. this is no joke folks...

I'll make a deal with you, don't post on this thread for a week. We'll see just how dead this topic is.

that's no deal. you guys have tainted the category here. scared so many away.

how 'bout, you obots stay away for a month. and let the rest of us discuss. that would be a good sociological experiment. although hannity's forum is pretty consistent.

btw, i did stop posting for a week.

maybe some people who have questions about the "president".... don't want to be attacked and called stupid, crazy, racist, a cocksucker or a ****. makes it harder to focus. i notice you guys are more civil in the other conspiracy threads. why is that ?

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/obama?before=1334921688
amaroq64:
Wow, Obama is a fraud after all.
I never thought I’d be getting on the Obama birth certificate bandwagon. I distanced myself from it because all I gathered from it was that a bunch of southerners were chasing a conspiracy theory when there are more important reasons why Obama shouldn’t be the president.

But after watching the video (the second one on this page), I’m really alarmed. I had doubts about how intelligently they were going about this. Wondering to myself, “What if a more advanced program was used that -would- lift the whole text as a single block.” But there has to be evidence for a “What if”. And in this presentation, all of the evidence makes Obama’s birth certificate -very- suspicious, and all of the evidence suggests clear as day that his Selective Service card is an outright fraud, no question about it. Not even my over-active “What if” imagination could doubt that the selective service card was a fraud. And given the whole context, if one is a fraud, then that doesn’t bode well for the other.

I’m pretty damned sure now that Obama has perpetrated a fraud on the entire nation (besides his political views and actions), and this, among other things, needs to be spread far and wide during this presidential campaign.

Last edited:
wash, when George Will and Rich Lowry says your kind of birfer stuff is crap, you should believe your betters, huh?

that's no deal. you guys have tainted the category here. scared so many away.

how 'bout, you obots stay away for a month. and let the rest of us discuss. that would be a good sociological experiment. although hannity's forum is pretty consistent.

btw, i did stop posting for a week.

maybe some people who have questions about the "president".... don't want to be attacked and called stupid, crazy, racist, a cocksucker or a ****. makes it harder to focus. i notice you guys are more civil in the other conspiracy threads. why is that ?

obama | Tumblr
amaroq64:
Wow, Obama is a fraud after all.
I never thought I’d be getting on the Obama birth certificate bandwagon. I distanced myself from it because all I gathered from it was that a bunch of southerners were chasing a conspiracy theory when there are more important reasons why Obama shouldn’t be the president.

But after watching the video (the second one on this page), I’m really alarmed. I had doubts about how intelligently they were going about this. Wondering to myself, “What if a more advanced program was used that -would- lift the whole text as a single block.” But there has to be evidence for a “What if”. And in this presentation, all of the evidence makes Obama’s birth certificate -very- suspicious, and all of the evidence suggests clear as day that his Selective Service card is an outright fraud, no question about it. Not even my over-active “What if” imagination could doubt that the selective service card was a fraud. And given the whole context, if one is a fraud, then that doesn’t bode well for the other.

I’m pretty damned sure now that Obama has perpetrated a fraud on the entire nation (besides his political views and actions), and this, among other things, needs to be spread far and wide during this presidential campaign.

Nobody missed you apparently.

Yeah we scared everybody away--NOT. They didn't want to be associated with you; a racist scumbag. Can't say that I blame them.

Forum List

Back