🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

Nothing of import, there isn't. Lots of funning and punning of it, there is.

we need more information.

You need facts, which don’t exist, not the misinformation, lies, and contrivances issued by the radical right to date.

we have probable cause...

The problem for Obama and his enablers is that the evidence is objective. And it's there for everyone to see. Generations from now, professors in Adobe Photoshop and journalism classes will be discussing and analyzing the evidence of Obama's forgeries.
Good article on forged Birth Certificate : Controversial Issues Forum

i just monitor the tempeture of you obots to see how close we're getting.

don't forget, you guys used to tell me all the time that the issue is dead.
:lol::badgrin::lol::badgrin::lol:

You need facts, which don’t exist, not the misinformation, lies, and contrivances issued by the radical right to date.

The problem for Obama and his enablers is that the evidence is objective. And it's there for everyone to see. Generations from now, professors in Adobe Photoshop and journalism classes will be discussing and analyzing the evidence of Obama's forgeries.

10 characters

well once again that wasn't my quote. but i think it means that there are only two digits where there should be four. (date stamp year) we need more information about how it got that way.

What difference does it make? It was released by the government in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act. That alone proves Obama registered with the selectlive service.

Just how desperate are you fruitcakes??

don't confuse desperation with tenacity. there are a hundred obamanamlies. but that's a more obvious one.
your so called tenacity morphed into desperation long ago..
a tenacious person knows when to let go.

10 characters
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

The Obama birth cert thing hasn'tbeen going anyplace.

Was stopped dead-in-its tracks years ago by the courts when some guy who filed a lawsuit against Obama lost.

Forum List

Back