🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

Hmmmmm....

"Obama spent the six years between 1979 and 1985 at Occidental College in Los Angeles and then in New York at Columbia University and in the workplace. His memoir, "Dreams from My Father," talks about this time,"

So he lied on his Selective Service Form? He said he lived in Hawaii

Recalling Obama's Younger Days - CBS News

How do you know he lied? How do you know he didn't return home to Hawaii for the summer after finishing his first year in college?

a good question could be why don't we know that ?

why doesn't he just end the controversy ?

why is there any controversy at all.

why won't the story die and how come there are more and more people working on this instead of less. (october surprise ?)

why all of the counter culture of excoriation for a so called "benign or dead issue" ??

why is such a "silly" topic still perking along ?

why is the mainstream media acting so strangely about it all ?

Last edited:
Hmmmmm....

"Obama spent the six years between 1979 and 1985 at Occidental College in Los Angeles and then in New York at Columbia University and in the workplace. His memoir, "Dreams from My Father," talks about this time,"

So he lied on his Selective Service Form? He said he lived in Hawaii

Recalling Obama's Younger Days - CBS News

How do you know he lied? How do you know he didn't return home to Hawaii for the summer after finishing his first year in college?

why won't the story die and how come there are more and more people working on this instead of less. (october surprise ?)

why all of the counter culture of excoriation for a so called "benign or dead issue" ??

Because only Birfers are obsessed with what Obama was doing 32 years ago during the summer break following his first year in college.

Because only Birfers are obsessed with what Obama was doing 32 years ago during the summer break following his first year in college.

but faun, it's not just that. if you dig into his story a little bit you may be surprised at all of the red flags and inconsistencies about our "president". and of course the most significat of all is his stance on transparency and what happened to it.

it has occured to me that the story may stay under the radar while he's in office, but the mainstream attention to this epic isn't normal and i want to keep trying to understand why.
let's just see what happens, but it's growng and not just going away. the next few months should be pretty interesting.

my heart tells me that obama and his political chicago machine are corrupt. i wish it wasn't that way, but i'm sure it is. i hope i'm wrong, but nothing has shown me otherwise, even after a full year of study and research.

by the way, the expression "birfir" is racist.

Last edited:

but faun, it's not just that. if you dig into his story a little bit you may be surprised at all of the red flags and inconsistencies about our "president". and of course the most significat of all is his stance on transparency and what happened to it.

it has occured to me that the story may stay under the radar while he's in office, but the mainstream attention to this epic isn't normal and i want to keep trying to understand why.
let's just see what happens, but it's growng and not just going away. the next few months should be pretty interesting.

my heart tells me that obama and his political chicago machine are corrupt. i wish it wasn't that way, but i'm sure it is. i hope i'm wrong, but nothing has shown me otherwise, even after a full year of study and research.
Why wouldn't it stay under the radar forever? It's a non-story made up by a bucnh of wackadoos. It's not new. This idiocy has been floating around for years. I would ask why you think it's always "been under the radar," but I don't really expect a cogent reply from you.

How is it racist? I don't even know what race you are.

Why wouldn't it stay under the radar forever? It's a non-story made up by a bucnh of wackadoos. It's not new. This idiocy has been floating around for years. I would ask why you think it's always "been under the radar," but I don't really expect a cogent reply from you.

How is it racist? I don't even know what race you are.

not me, in general. consider the origin of birf or troof, bafroom. it's a colloquial affectation. i think this has even escaped the birth controversy doubters. i give you a clue. some folks say axe instead of ask. use the term if you like, but i can tell you it more than just a putdown. birther is fine, birfir may not be.

since i have had to deal with a lot of epithets in the past year, i've become sort of and expert. i can tell you that even the hardcore obots at fogbow and dr. conspiracy have never directly accused me of being racist. and the reason is simple, it's because i'm not.

i think you probably didn't know, and you have never called me any names.

in fact, this forum is to the point where it's enjoyable to didscuss the topic without the usual bullies dropping by to use all the dirty words they know. but they are not interested in the subject of obama's past, only in bashing people who don't believe in our "president".

you and emma and a few others are awesome. still doubting, but awesome.

a good example of public reaction, is the media with respect to sheriff joe's march first conference. not one "reporter" asked about the content. that's a red flag to me, as is the overall media contempt.

Last edited:

i'll try to respond:

let me ask you this. why did the idiocy foat around for years, then when trump made it an issue, and the week dr. corsi's book release, did a long form copy which didn't exist, suddenly appear ??

i think it is purposely being avoid by the press and the other 2 branches of government, i honestly don't don't how or why. the fact is, there is a lot about it on the internet, and almost no mention in the american mainstream media. it is a common story around the world.

i've said before, if it were just one or two things with the obama's i think the story really would have died. but it's not, and it hasn't. alinsky tactitions have done a remarkable job of driving the pro obama narrative. i can't help it if the a really good at what they do, but i love a challenge, so here i am.

i'll try to respond:

let me ask you this. why did the idiocy foat around for years, then when trump made it an issue, and the week dr. corsi's book release, did a long form copy which didn't exist, suddenly appear ??

i think it is purposely being avoid by the press and the other 2 branches of government, i honestly don't don't how or why. the fact is, there is a lot about it on the internet, and almost no mention in the american mainstream media. it is a common story around the world.

i've said before, if it were just one or two things with the obama's i think the story really would have died. but it's not, and it hasn't. alinsky tactitions have done a remarkable job of driving the pro obama narrative. i can't help it if the a really good at what they do, but i love a challenge, so here i am.

This is what is known as a "strawman" in the biz.

That is where you make something up out of whole cloth and then attack it, as though your argument, which seems real to you, is actually attacking a non-existent entity.

In this case, your strawman is that Obama's long form never existed until he produced it. That is false. According to Hawaiian officials, it already existed in their files. And according to documentation, it existed since August 8th, 1961.

As far as why did he release it when he did. I can't answer for Obama, but my belief is that it was to take the wind out of Jerome Corsi's sails as it coincided with the release of his book, which was dedicated to proving Obama wasn't born in the U.S.

Score, Obama: 1; Corsi: 0

i'll try to respond:

That is where you make something up out of whole cloth and then attack it, as though your argument, which seems real to you, is actually attacking a non-existent entity.

In this case, your strawman is that Obama's long form never existed until he produced it. That is false. According to Hawaiian officials, it already existed in their files. And according to documentation, it existed since August 8th, 1961.

As far as why did he release it when he did. I can't answer for Obama, but my belief is that it was to take the wind out of Jerome Corsi's sails as it coincided with the release of his book, which was dedicated to proving Obama wasn't born in the U.S.

that's fine. i know what i've heard (watched the progression). there was a long song and dance. first it didn't exist, then they couldn't find it. then they need a "special waiver" to get it. then copies appeared briefly in the pressroom then quickly disappear then appeared as a pdf. i think it's pretty certain that it's not a simple scan.
we still have no confirmation that an "original" exists in the vault. guess we lost the combination to the safe.

this is no game faun. the story is growing bigger by the day, why is that ?? why would obama the great, buckle/kowtow to trump and corsi, that's a red flag too. it's just as much of a mystery as it was 4/26/11. even more now with the pdf and the draft registration. the whole story is preposterous.

http://www.hawaiireporter.com/obamas-birth-certificate-scandal/123
Too bad Governor Abercrombie didn't take the time to investigate and see if there was a long-form, doctor-issued birth certificate on file for Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. anywhere in the Hawaiian birth archive before making that statement. Because his search resulted in an admission that no long-form birth certificate for Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. appears to exist in Hawaii.

Last edited:
in fact i heard rachel maddow use the word "quixotic" four times one night.

cervantes is standard reading in gradeschool, at least it was when i was a kid.

libs aren't just enchanted with sounds of there own voices, they also have the market cornered on morality, virtue and being the intellegentsia, so no one else can be. nice try alinsky.

Last edited:

i'll try to respond:

that's fine. i know what i've heard (watched the progression). there was a long song and dance. first it didn't exist, then they couldn't find it. then they need a "special waiver" to get it. then copies appeared briefly in the pressroom then quickly disappear then appeared as a pdf. i think it's pretty certain that it's not a simple scan.
we still have no confirmation that an "original" exists in the vault. guess we lost the combination to the safe.

this is no game faun. the story is growing bigger by the day, why is that ?? why would obama the great, buckle/kowtow to trump and corsi, that's a red flag too. it's just as much of a mystery as it was 4/26/11. even more now with the pdf and the draft registration. the whole story is preposterous.

Obama’s Birth Certificate Scandal | Hawaii Reporter
Too bad Governor Abercrombie didn't take the time to investigate and see if there was a long-form, doctor-issued birth certificate on file for Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. anywhere in the Hawaiian birth archive before making that statement. Because his search resulted in an admission that no long-form birth certificate for Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. appears to exist in Hawaii.
This is just another strawman. It's not getting bigger by the day. It's not getting bigger at all. The Birfer balloon was popped the day Obama released his long form certificate. It's a dead issue. Even most Birfers have run away from it. All that remains are the relatively few diehard Birfers who will never let it go. Hell, y'all will still be crying about it 40 years from now. Like I said earlier, it's not in the news at all. Even you couldn't find it in the news. All you could find were inconsequential websites like freerepublic.com who keep talking about it; but it's still not going anywhere, nor will it.

Even the article you linked ...

... is from a year and a half ago.

Last edited:

This is just another strawman. It's not getting bigger by the day. It's not getting bigger at all. The Birfer balloon was popped the day Obama released his long form certificate. It's a dead issue. Even most Birfers have run away from it. All that remains are the relatively few diehard Birfers who will never let it go. Hell, y'all will still be crying about it 40 years from now. Like I said earlier, it's not in the news at all. Even you couldn't find it in the news. All you could find were inconsequential websites like freerepublic.com who keep talking about it; but it's still not going anywhere, nor will it.

Even the article you linked ...

... is from a year and a half ago.

ok, you've been informed about "birfir" being from racist root (semantical), so if you insist upon using it i'm treating you as from a racist perch.

people will be learning about this forty years from now. if obama opened the vault today, there will still always be an asterisk next to his name (ala roger marris).

robert gibbs said i've seen the birth certificate lester, i posted it on line. years later, last year, came the second (long form) birth certificate. that day came layering and ocr theory.
don't flatter yourselves in thinking that we have some sort of deadline with this.

watergate was a slowly unfolding story that happened to a republican president. albiet back then the country was not as divided and the press not so tainted (biased).

however long this takes, is how long it takes. if you think it's over and nothing new will be discovered, then good for you, but you can't take it away from me. sorry about that, a corrupt presidency does not give me pleasure, but here i am, and will remain until i'm satisfied, i'm not the only one who has doubts faun.

btw: i cited that link specifically because it was pre 4/27, which is where i find some of the most interesting reading.

Last edited:

libs aren't just enchanted with sounds of there own voices, they also have the market cornered on morality, virtue and being the intellegentsia, so no one else can be. nice try alinsky.
don't know what grade school you went to but Cervantes was at the very least a high school english staple (may be that's what you meant by grade school) as Cervantes work is full of violence, rape and other adult themes . a bit too advanced for grade schoolers or middle school tweeners for that matter.
the enchantment you speak of is has no basis in fact .
there are just as many smart Cons as Dem's.
you don't happen to be one of them.
You were doing OK imitating an intellectual till you toss in the needless alinsky bullshit.

don't know what grade school you went to but Cervantes was at the very least a high school english staple (may be that's what you meant by grade school) as Cervantes work is full of violence, rape and other adult themes . a bit too advanced for grade schoolers or middle school tweeners for that matter.
You were doing OK imitating an intellectual till you toss in the needless alinsky bullshit.

you're pretty cool dawson.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/poli...cans-doubt-pres-obamas-birth-certificate-real

Last edited:

Four North Carolina Republicans Doubt Pres. Obama's Birth Certificate is Real
what did you expect them to do ..after all it is south carolina.

Four North Carolina Republicans Doubt Pres. Obama's Birth Certificate is Real
what did you expect them to do ..after all it is south carolina.

if you say so dawson. i see anderson cooper and cnn are back hot on the trail of this dead issue. cooper's in the tank.

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com...er-questions-north-carolina-r#comment-2076070

can you believe were still talking about this three and one year(s) later ??

anderson is as stubborn as i am... lol i like how he gets all blinky when corrected by lakin's lawyer. not to mention cooper thinking that if you're born in another country, it would say so right on the birth certificate. does anyone else find this to be hinky ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ya47YVENtqg incidentally this video has nearly eight thousand hit in twenty four hours.

i am so, a patriot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pendergraph came off as a decided moderate in our endorsement process, a comportment not entirely inconsistent with his work the past year-plus as a Mecklenburg County commissioner. He sounded reasonable on immigration, saying that illegal immigrants who are already here should be allowed to stay here. He supported comprehensive immigration reform and allowing current illegal immigrants to pay some penalty and then have a path to citizenship.

He also talked about his disdain for the polarization that plagues Washington today. He said balancing the budget would require something like the Bowles-Simpson plan, and specifically said taxes may have to rise as part of a comprehensive plan to erase the deficit. “Let’s be honest – it’s not going to be without pain for all of us,” he said.

How sensible.

Then he rallied in Huntersville with Maricopa County (Ariz.) Sheriff Joe Arpaio, a Melvillian character on a never-ending crusade against Latinos. The only thing that energizes Arpaio more than stroking his ego is profiling Hispanics. The U.S. Justice Department found Arpaio led “a pervasive culture of discriminatory bias against Latinos” and one expert in the report said Arpaio led the worst racial profiling in U.S. history.

Pendergraph pandered further this week by saying he has “reason to be suspicious” about whether President Obama was born in the United States. “… Generally when there’s smoke, there’s got to be fire somewhere,” he said, even as he acknowledged “I haven’t seen the facts.”

It all gives one the sense that Pendergraph will say whatever a given audience wants to hear, if it will help him get elected. That makes how he would act in Congress a mystery.

Pendergraph came off as a decided moderate in our endorsement process, a comportment not entirely inconsistent with his work the past year-plus as a Mecklenburg County commissioner. He sounded reasonable on immigration, saying that illegal immigrants who are already here should be allowed to stay here. He supported comprehensive immigration reform and allowing current illegal immigrants to pay some penalty and then have a path to citizenship.

He also talked about his disdain for the polarization that plagues Washington today. He said balancing the budget would require something like the Bowles-Simpson plan, and specifically said taxes may have to rise as part of a comprehensive plan to erase the deficit. “Let’s be honest – it’s not going to be without pain for all of us,” he said.

How sensible.

Then he rallied in Huntersville with Maricopa County (Ariz.) Sheriff Joe Arpaio, a Melvillian character on a never-ending crusade against Latinos. The only thing that energizes Arpaio more than stroking his ego is profiling Hispanics. The U.S. Justice Department found Arpaio led “a pervasive culture of discriminatory bias against Latinos” and one expert in the report said Arpaio led the worst racial profiling in U.S. history.

Pendergraph pandered further this week by saying he has “reason to be suspicious” about whether President Obama was born in the United States. “… Generally when there’s smoke, there’s got to be fire somewhere,” he said, even as he acknowledged “I haven’t seen the facts.”

It all gives one the sense that Pendergraph will say whatever a given audience wants to hear, if it will help him get elected. That makes how he would act in Congress a mystery.

isn't one of them (they) a physician/surgeon ??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lOTJyFggfA]obama drama - YouTube[/ame]

hey look at this... what a coincidence !!

The Selective Service System’s new privacy rules were published in the Federal Register on Tuesday, September 20, 2011, four days after the September 16 announcement by World Net Daily that the Maricopa County (Arizona) Sheriff’s Office “Cold Case Posse” was opening an inquiry with full subpoena power into alleged forgery of several documents concerning Obama’s birth and draft registration.

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/05/washington-times-new-obama-admin-rule.html

Last edited:

How sensible.

isn't one of them (they) a physician/surgeon ??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lOTJyFggfA]obama drama - YouTube[/ame]

hey look at this... what a coincidence !!

The Selective Service System’s new privacy rules were published in the Federal Register on Tuesday, September 20, 2011, four days after the September 16 announcement by World Net Daily that the Maricopa County (Arizona) Sheriff’s Office “Cold Case Posse” was opening an inquiry with full subpoena power into alleged forgery of several documents concerning Obama’s birth and draft registration.

Washington Times: New Obama Admin Rule Allows Destruction of Selective Service Microfilm | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records
WOW!!!! A link to another birfer blog?:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back