🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

Pendergraph came off as a decided moderate in our endorsement process, a comportment not entirely inconsistent with his work the past year-plus as a Mecklenburg County commissioner. He sounded reasonable on immigration, saying that illegal immigrants who are already here should be allowed to stay here. He supported comprehensive immigration reform and allowing current illegal immigrants to pay some penalty and then have a path to citizenship.

He also talked about his disdain for the polarization that plagues Washington today. He said balancing the budget would require something like the Bowles-Simpson plan, and specifically said taxes may have to rise as part of a comprehensive plan to erase the deficit. “Let’s be honest – it’s not going to be without pain for all of us,” he said.

How sensible.

Then he rallied in Huntersville with Maricopa County (Ariz.) Sheriff Joe Arpaio, a Melvillian character on a never-ending crusade against Latinos. The only thing that energizes Arpaio more than stroking his ego is profiling Hispanics. The U.S. Justice Department found Arpaio led “a pervasive culture of discriminatory bias against Latinos” and one expert in the report said Arpaio led the worst racial profiling in U.S. history.

Pendergraph pandered further this week by saying he has “reason to be suspicious” about whether President Obama was born in the United States. “… Generally when there’s smoke, there’s got to be fire somewhere,” he said, even as he acknowledged “I haven’t seen the facts.”

It all gives one the sense that Pendergraph will say whatever a given audience wants to hear, if it will help him get elected. That makes how he would act in Congress a mystery.

isn't one of them (they) a physician/surgeon ??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lOTJyFggfA]obama drama - YouTube[/ame]

hey look at this... what a coincidence !!

The Selective Service System’s new privacy rules were published in the Federal Register on Tuesday, September 20, 2011, four days after the September 16 announcement by World Net Daily that the Maricopa County (Arizona) Sheriff’s Office “Cold Case Posse” was opening an inquiry with full subpoena power into alleged forgery of several documents concerning Obama’s birth and draft registration.

Washington Times: New Obama Admin Rule Allows Destruction of Selective Service Microfilm | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records
WOW!!!! A link to another birfer blog?:lol::lol:

obamerican please don't post in my threads.

isn't one of them (they) a physician/surgeon ??

obama drama - YouTube

hey look at this... what a coincidence !!

The Selective Service System’s new privacy rules were published in the Federal Register on Tuesday, September 20, 2011, four days after the September 16 announcement by World Net Daily that the Maricopa County (Arizona) Sheriff’s Office “Cold Case Posse” was opening an inquiry with full subpoena power into alleged forgery of several documents concerning Obama’s birth and draft registration.

Washington Times: New Obama Admin Rule Allows Destruction of Selective Service Microfilm | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records
WOW!!!! A link to another birfer blog?:lol::lol:

obamerican please don't post in my threads.
Get your own message board and then you can ban me. Until then, uh, I don't think so. With all due respect, of course.

Hmmmmm....

"Obama spent the six years between 1979 and 1985 at Occidental College in Los Angeles and then in New York at Columbia University and in the workplace. His memoir, "Dreams from My Father," talks about this time,"

So he lied on his Selective Service Form? He said he lived in Hawaii

Recalling Obama's Younger Days - CBS News

How do you know he lied? How do you know he didn't return home to Hawaii for the summer after finishing his first year in college?

I asked a question "so he lied?"

Somehow I do not think a summer vacation is considered legal residence.... but might be...

Generally, if you go away to college, your legal residence remains where you lived before college.

Your dorm room doesn't become your legal residence when you're in school.

How do you know he lied? How do you know he didn't return home to Hawaii for the summer after finishing his first year in college?

Somehow I do not think a summer vacation is considered legal residence.... but might be...

Generally, if you go away to college, your legal residence remains where you lived before college.

i never lived in a dorm, because i took a year off after high school, had my own business and bought a trailer to live in for college.

apparently, bill ayers had some connection to columbia, and a theory has it that he recruited student obama back to chicago for annenberg. i don't know.

i think there is a good possibility that obama got foreign aid.

there is a 10,000 $ bounty for his transcripts from accedental college in california.

i offered 5,000 $ for the actual typewriter of the birth certificate, but had no takers.

that was about a year ago.

Last edited:

i never lived in a dorm, because i took a year off after high school, had my own business and bought a trailer to live in for college.

apparently, bill ayers had some connection to columbia, and a theory has it that he recruited student obama back to chicago for annenberg. i don't know.

there is a 10,000 $ bounty for his transcripts from accedental college in california.

i offered 5,000 $ for the actual typewriter of the birth certificate, but had no takers.

:lol::lol::lol:

well played amigo, but you forgot the author's name.

well played amigo, but you forgot the author's name.
don't know who authored emotcons ..do you?

U.S. accuses Sheriff Joe Arpaio of pattern of racism and abuse
Comments 0Share0
By Richard A. Serrano

May 10, 2012, 10:25 a.m.
WASHINGTON -- The Department of Justice sued Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his Phoenix law enforcement department Thursday alleging a pattern of abuse and racism against Latinos, especially immigrants, and asking a federal judge to force the 20-year, often outspoken and brazen sheriff to stop racially profiling Latinos and abusing them in his jails.

"The police are supposed to protect and support our community, not divide them," said Asst. Atty. Gen. Thomas E. Perez, head of the department’s Civil Rights Division. "This is an abuse of power case involving a sheriff and a sheriff’s office that has ignored the Constitution."

Arizona's Joe Arpaio accused of pattern of racism and abuse - latimes.com

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012 - YouTube!

i know... but the evidence is mounting. the mainstream media is complicit and corrupt.

the obamas may be connected somehow to bill ayers, bernardine dhorn and the chicago way, and may not be as pure as the media has portrayed him to be.

see you in conspiracy theories because this will never be "current events" or politics or even recognised by obama moderated forums (not this one). google is burning up since last night. it will be interesting to see how the "trusted news agencies" find their way back.

my website WashingtonAmerica.Com

incidentally, now all you have to do is google the words "birth certificate" and use search tool "past week" or "two days" or "past 24 hours". and it's all about obama... the subject is being ingrained in our national history. there is no turning back. congress should investigate before the election... my guess is that "president" obama won't be on some ballots this fall.
watch the way google arranges the results sometimes to favor obama's making it a joke. this is no joke folks...

CAN YOU SAY, "PRESIDENT BOEHNER"? - YouTube

i-can-catch-lightning-in-a-bottle.jpg

U.S. accuses Sheriff Joe Arpaio of pattern of racism and abuse
Comments 0Share0
By Richard A. Serrano

May 10, 2012, 10:25 a.m.
WASHINGTON -- The Department of Justice sued Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his Phoenix law enforcement department Thursday alleging a pattern of abuse and racism against Latinos, especially immigrants, and asking a federal judge to force the 20-year, often outspoken and brazen sheriff to stop racially profiling Latinos and abusing them in his jails.

"The police are supposed to protect and support our community, not divide them," said Asst. Atty. Gen. Thomas E. Perez, head of the department’s Civil Rights Division. "This is an abuse of power case involving a sheriff and a sheriff’s office that has ignored the Constitution."

Arizona's Joe Arpaio accused of pattern of racism and abuse - latimes.com

Should be a slam dunk.

Before It's News

"why not have an original signature line that touts gullibilty ?" scott e.
mega dodge !!!!!!!!!

A defiant Sheriff Joe Arpaio is preparing to tell President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder later today there is “no way” he will turn over the management of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office to the Justice Department despite the threat of a federal lawsuit.

“Clean your own house, Eric Holder, before you come trying to clean mine,” Arpaio said today in a telephone interview with WND. ...

imagine that, an elected sheriff telling a presidential appointee/nominee (with senate advise and consent) to basically stick it. is this a great country or what, let's roll the dice shall we ??

no, i think it's great that you posted that. in fact refreshing to see something substantive. joe's answer is very simple. if it's a poker game, let's play. he's happy to go to court and he said let;s see what they've got. i think it's a reaction, and a political one at that. i think it's great that a sheriff can't be intimidated or bought off by the media.
thank god for america's toughest sheriff, otherwise this is former soviet union, one union, under obamavich. but we'll survive.

all i'm saying is, if obama loses in november, i won't stop being a birther. but i think you knew that already. fox has been pushing this all day, and not a peep about justice coming from the other direction. and i know you stand by the difference between allegation, and "coming up with the goods" as the good sheriff says. nothing new here dawson, sheriff joe is a hero and patriot to many of us. i like the guy, and i've told him so.

Last edited:
Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012 - YouTube!

i know... but the evidence is mounting. the mainstream media is complicit and corrupt.

the obamas may be connected somehow to bill ayers, bernardine dhorn and the chicago way, and may not be as pure as the media has portrayed him to be.

see you in conspiracy theories because this will never be "current events" or politics or even recognised by obama moderated forums (not this one). google is burning up since last night. it will be interesting to see how the "trusted news agencies" find their way back.

my website WashingtonAmerica.Com

incidentally, now all you have to do is google the words "birth certificate" and use search tool "past week" or "two days" or "past 24 hours". and it's all about obama... the subject is being ingrained in our national history. there is no turning back. congress should investigate before the election... my guess is that "president" obama won't be on some ballots this fall.
watch the way google arranges the results sometimes to favor obama's making it a joke. this is no joke folks...

CAN YOU SAY, "PRESIDENT BOEHNER"? - YouTube

i-can-catch-lightning-in-a-bottle.jpg

thanks cw, whomever you are. i suppose X marks this spot. watch the google results. when something new breaks obama ads, designed to look like results are sitting right at the top (e.g. the tshirts and mugs) and obama's site.
they look real but they're bought and paid for, now why is that ? and whatever happened to attackwatch.com ?? julia....?? anyone ?

follow the money i say. we'll find out sooner or later.

Last edited:
Before It's News

"why not have an original signature line that touts gullibilty ?" scott e.
mega dodge !!!!!!!!!

A defiant Sheriff Joe Arpaio is preparing to tell President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder later today there is “no way” he will turn over the management of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office to the Justice Department despite the threat of a federal lawsuit.

“Clean your own house, Eric Holder, before you come trying to clean mine,” Arpaio said today in a telephone interview with WND. ...

imagine that, an elected sheriff telling a presidential appointee/nominee (with senate advise and consent) to basically stick it. is this a great country or what, let's roll the dice shall we ??

no, i think it's great that you posted that. in fact refreshing to see something substantive. joe's answer is very simple. if it's a poker game, let's play. he's happy to go to court and he said let;s see what they've got. i think it's a reaction, and a political one at that. i think it's great that a sheriff can't be intimidated or bought off by the media.
thank god for america's toughest sheriff, otherwise this is former soviet union, one union, under obamavich. but we'll survive.

all i'm saying is, if obama loses in november, i won't stop being a birther. but i think you knew that already. fox has been pushing this all day, and not a peep about justice coming from the other direction. and i know you stand by the difference between allegation, and "coming up with the goods" as the good sheriff says. nothing new here dawson, sheriff joe is a hero and patriot to many of us. i like the guy, and i've told him so.
he'll cave and be fired...did like the red !

mega dodge !!!!!!!!!

he'll cave and be fired...did like the red !

like obama, he cannot be fired. i think the messiah has met his nemesis/hamnusia dawson.

i think this is one planned distraction the axelrod machine may regret creating.

Well it's been some time now for the birthers, and have they made any headway?
Have the birthers produced any evidence that the Constitution requires?
Has Obama?
Incidently, does the Constitution require any evidence of natural birth for elgibility?
If the Constitution does not require any evidence, nor any law nor Court decision, should a law be passed?
How come the Supreme Court hasn't grabbed this issue?
Will this whole issue rate a paragraph in history books?

Forum List

Back