🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

Well it's been some time now for the birthers, and have they made any headway?
Have the birthers produced any evidence that the Constitution requires?
Has Obama?
Incidently, does the Constitution require any evidence of natural birth for elgibility?
If the Constitution does not require any evidence, nor any law nor Court decision, should a law be passed?
How come the Supreme Court hasn't grabbed this issue?
Will this whole issue rate a paragraph in history books?

this is a good and relevant question.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7qEH-tKoXA]Justice Thomas: We are evading the eligibility issue - YouTube[/ame]

i think the "president" of obama will at the very least, always will have an asterisk next to his name.

if marco rubio is eligible, then is any "shopping for citizenship" tourist or anchor baby. i've heard sen. ribio say "i'm not going to be the veep nominee" flat out, but without reason. he has not answered my direct question, and i have yet to hear the subject on any mainstream outlet. that goes along with the general blackout by the msm. although lately, i have heard quite a few references to the subject (partly because of the fued between obama and sheriff joe).

the argument now to me, has been boiled down to natural born and born in the country are the same thing, which of course begs the question "why is the word natural even in article two (or article one as joe biden calls it). and why is there a catagory "naturalized".

this is why i have said from the beginning, the supreme court is the only body that can properly deal with this issue. i would also add that the volumes of discussion and the millions of words written and the overall analysis of the question of eligibility, is a harbinger in it's own right. the fact that there is so much controversy is a pwerful case that the issue is not dead.

when the headlines start to read, "why didn't romney pick rubio" will bolster my opinion on that.

since i think any "speculation on eligibility" or one of the gullibles telling me that the eligibility issue is settled law, is rendered moot, i haven't put my energy into studying de vattel, or the cases of minor v happersett, or wong, or even the fourteenth amendment. it doesn't mateer what laypeople think, even the experts.

once again, my interest is very simple, is there any kind of cover up by obama or the democrat party. was the office of senator or president used to cover, hide or misderect anything related to presidential eligibility.

i also believe the subject is becoming less and less tabooed ala alinsky and is awakening in the court of public interest and opinion, which has been my primary focus. i don't think any topic should be ridiculed or intimidated or obfiscated into obscurity. in this country.

Last edited:
Well it's been some time now for the birthers, and have they made any headway?
Have the birthers produced any evidence that the Constitution requires?
Has Obama?
Incidently, does the Constitution require any evidence of natural birth for elgibility?
If the Constitution does not require any evidence, nor any law nor Court decision, should a law be passed?
How come the Supreme Court hasn't grabbed this issue?
Will this whole issue rate a paragraph in history books?

this is a good and relevant question.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7qEH-tKoXA]Justice Thomas: We are evading the eligibility issue - YouTube[/ame]

i think the "president" of obama will at the very least, always will have an asterisk next to his name.

if marco rubio is eligible, then is any "shopping for citizenship" tourist or anchor baby.

the argument now to me has been boiled down to natural born and born in the country are the same thing, which of course begs the question "why is the word natural even in article two (or article one as joe biden calls it). and why is there a catagory "naturalized".

this is why i have said from the beginning, the supreme court is the only body that can properly deal with this issue. i would also add that the volumes of discussion and the millions of words written and the overall analysis of the question of eligibility, is a harbinger in it's own right. the fact that there is so much controversy is a pwerful case that the issue is not dead.

when the headlines start to read, "why didn't romney pick rubio" will bolster my opinion on that.

since i think any "speculation on eligibility" or one of the gullibles telling me that the eligibility issue is settled law, is rendered moot, i haven't put my energy into studying de vattel, or the cases of minor v happersett, or wong, or even the fourteenth amendment. it doesn't mateer what laypeople think, even the experts.

once again, my interest is very simple, is there any kind of cover up by obama or the democrat party. was the office of senator or president used to cover, hide or misderect anything related to presidential eligibility.
it goes deep, very, very deep!

it does indeed dawson. did you hear tucker carlson say yesterday how little we know about obama except for what he's told us, and large parts of that are factually innaccurate ?

he had dinner with bill ayers. ayers didn't give up anything but a mean piaya.

can't wait till he discloses who wrote "dreams"

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

5/17/12 by Joel B. Pollak

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

Obama’s biography in the booklet is as follows (image and text below):

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012 - YouTube!

i know... but the evidence is mounting. the mainstream media is complicit and corrupt.

the obamas may be connected somehow the the chicago way, and may not be as pure as the media portrayed him to be.

see you in conspiracy theories because this will never be "current events" or politics or even recognised by obama moderated forums (not this one). google is burning up since last night. it will be interesting to see how the "trusted news agencies" find their way back.

my website WashingtonAmerica.Com

You just have to ask yourself.....

When was the last time the left presented an issue honestly.

I can not recall a single time. You?

:eek:

What can one say when even Sean Hannity says he believes Obama was born in the USA

[youtube]0M4WqTf4frk[/youtube]

Unfortunately, this whole Birth Certificate thing is taking all the attention away from the real reasons Obama should not be president...and NO, Romney is not a solution!!

i know... but the evidence is mounting. the mainstream media is complicit and corrupt.

the obamas may be connected somehow to bill ayers, bernardine dhorn and the chicago way, and may not be as pure as the media has portrayed him to be.

see you in conspiracy theories because this will never be "current events" or politics or even recognised by obama moderated forums (not this one). google is burning up since last night. it will be interesting to see how the "trusted news agencies" find their way back.

incidentally, now all you have to do is google the words "birth certificate" and use search tool "past week" or "two days" or "past 24 hours". and it's all about obama... the subject is being ingrained in our national history. there is no turning back. congress should investigate before the election... my guess is that "president" obama won't be on some ballots this fall.
watch the way google arranges the results sometimes to favor obama's making it a joke. this is no joke folks...

Can you say PRESIDENT BOEHNER? - YouTube

"obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...
"

The information proccessing portion of your brain certainly is.

the obamas may be connected somehow the the chicago way, and may not be as pure as the media portrayed him to be.

You just have to ask yourself.....

When was the last time the left presented an issue honestly.

I can not recall a single time. You?

:eek:

What can one say when even Sean Hannity says he believes Obama was born in the USA

[youtube]0M4WqTf4frk[/youtube]

dante what are you doing way down here.... wait,,, what ??

thanks for asking mr lacks adick

you seem especially swift and clever today.... yer engine running on all three ? what i mean by that is if you were a republican and clever who would you pick for veep.
well since I'm very clever I would not be a republican in the first place so that make the rest of your question irrelevant. :eusa_whistle:

so.... biden or hillary ?? you know that's the scuttlebutt

also was mentioned on the grapevine. (brett baier)

i follow google search very closely, i have since 4/27/11

i've seen a lot of ebb and flow, but one thing that has been consistent is when anything concerning the obama past gets mentioned, it shows up in the google search. when something pro birther happens, obama campaign ads shw up on the top of the results page made to look like actual results.

this turn of events has been reported overwhelmingly because of it's pro-obama nature.

the mainstream is touting this as the end of the controversy, as they did when he released the pdf.

i don't know what the verification entailed. one thing is that the secretary of state is co chair of the romney election committee, so there is an inherent conflict of interest.

so i'd have to say that it goes along with the over reaction and typical reponse by the obama favoring coverage.

everyone is reporting this, while they ignored any other elements of the controversy.

i think they think that group confirmation wil end it again, but i know better.

above all else the democrats want the republicans to think it's a toxic issue, but as we draw nearer to november, we may hear more about the obama birth certificate.

i think the troubling accounts and incongruities of obama's past are still being vetted and researched. while so many people want this to be done, i think obama and the chicago way will eventually be exposed. this hasn't change my beliefs at all, rather adds to my take on the conspiracy theory. as far as i know the vault in hawaii remains closed, his records are sealed, a i know very little about the man, only what he has told us, much of which is fiction.

this subject continues to fascinate me. consider a headline that just about every mainstream outlet has latched on to that declares "obama birth certificate, secretary of state closes birth certificate closed" after four years. we still don't know the story in my opinion, or why would they keep having to declare the case "closed"... or the issue dead. it just doesn't make sense.

it's like the literary promotion of obama that breitbart found, it's not a smoking gun in itself, but when you put it together with the other thousand things, it causes wonder, "is this guy who they say he is".

don't forget this all started with dr. corsi's book "where's the birth certificate" four years later and we still don't know. and he was right about john kerry. that's a big thing in my mind, it goes along with all of the "experts" that have "debunked" his theory and premise, that have never actually read the book. my perspective about all of this has always been rooted in human nature and behavior, and the people all around obama, especially the media, have always acted strangely from where i sit.

obama ran a tremendous campaign to win the whitehouse, so it follows that his efforts to hide his past would equate in success. this will eventually play out in the court of public opinion. eventually the supreme court will have to define presidential eligibility. i don't know if rubio would be challenged, but for now it's a subject taboo in this country.
i hope this helps answer the question. i don't think it's over. thanks for asking in a pleasant way. there's lots more coming to be discussed.

here's a counter to the headline/story you posted... but you'd really have to dig to find it among the declarative headlines/search results that the issue is now "officially over". i guess we'll see.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Arpaio...irth-certificate-investigation-153343145.html

for now, i agree with doctor corsi that mr. obama was born in mombassa, kenya.

Last edited:

also was mentioned on the grapevine. (brett baier)

i follow google search very closely, i have since 4/27/11

i've seen a lot of ebb and flow, but one thing that has been consistent is when anything concerning the obama past gets mentioned, it shows up in the google search. when something pro birther happens, obama campaign ads shw up on the top of the results page made to look like actual results.

this turn of events has been reported overwhelmingly because of it's pro-obama nature.

the mainstream is touting this as the end of the controversy, as they did when he released the pdf.

i don't know what the verification entailed. one thing is that the secretary of state is co chair of the romney election committee, so there is an inherent conflict of interest.

so i'd have to say that it goes along with the over reaction and typical reponse by the obama favoring coverage.

everyone is reporting this, while they ignored any other elements of the controversy.

i think they think that group confirmation wil end it again, but i know better.

above all else the democrats want the republicans to think it's a toxic issue, but as we draw nearer to november, we may hear more about the obama birth certificate.

i think the troubling accounts and incongruities of obama's past are still being vetted and researched. while so many people want this to be done, i think obama and the chicago way will eventually be exposed. this hasn't change my beliefs at all, rather adds to my take on the conspiracy theory. as far as i know the vault in hawaii remains closed, his records are sealed, a i know very little about the man, only what he has told us, much of which is fiction.

this subject continues to fascinate me. consider a headline that just about every mainstream outlet has latched on to that declares "obama birth certificate, secretary of state closes birth certificate closed" after four years. we still don't know the story in my opinion, or why would they keep having to declare the case "closed"... or the issue dead. it just doesn't make sense.

it's like the literary promotion of obama that breitbart found, it's not a smoking gun in itself, but when you put it together with the other thousand things, it causes wonder, "is this guy who they say he is".

don't forget this all started with dr. corsi's book "where's the birth certificate" four years later and we still don't know. and he was right about john kerry. that's a big thing in my mind, it goes along with all of the "experts" that have "debunked" his theory and premise, that have never actually read the book. my perspective about all of this has always been rooted in human nature and behavior, and the people all around obama, especially the media, have always acted strangely from where i sit.

obama ran a tremendous campaign to win the whitehouse, so it follows that his efforts to hide his past would equate in success. this will eventually play out in the court of public opinion. eventually the supreme court will have to define presidential eligibility. i don't know if rubio would be challenged, but for now it's a subject taboo in this country.
i hope this helps answer the question. i don't think it's over. thanks for asking in a pleasant way. there's lots more coming to be discussed.

here's a counter to the headline/story you posted... but you'd really have to dig to find it among the declarative headlines/search results that the issue is now "officially over". i guess we'll see.

Arpaio not giving up on Obama birth certificate investigation | azfamily.com Phoenix

for now, i agree with doctor corsi that mr. obama was born in mombassa, kenya.
wow ! rationalizing at it's finest !

Forum List

Back