🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XgFerZPmRY]Wolf Blitzer Interview Meltdown with Donald Trump Over Obama's Forged Birth Certificate - YouTube[/ame]

r
romney just released his birth certificate.... here we go.

Last edited:
obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

We'll have to call this the "slow mount". :lol:

WashAm.. impersonating a man with a brain...and failing.

:lol:

you just made the list buddy, even though i thought you we're stellar in the first starsky and hutch.

but it's more like a slow chase o j

Last edited by a moderator:
and this:

the poster is russian, says the pdf has "been fixed on". i learn something new everytime a new one of these videos come out, there is always something new coming out with this caper.

i think it will become more political as we go along this summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama's 'American story' faces fresh scrutiny | Fox News

apparently bill ayers "fictionalized" (embellished) a lot of obama's backstory and rise to power, in "dreams from my father".

embellished past participle, past tense of em·bel·lish (Verb)

Verb:
1.Make (something) more attractive by the addition of decorative details or features: "blue silk embellished with golden embroidery".
2.Make (a statement or story) more interesting or entertaining by adding extra details, esp. ones that are not true.

Last edited:
One of the biggest cover-ups in U.S. political history and it's NOT a conspiracy theory.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s cold case posse has confirmed that President Barack Obama’s birth certificate is “definitely fraudulent,” prompting the media and political establishment to launch a frenzied spin campaign in an effort to deflect attention from the astounding new evidence uncovered by the investigation.

Video 2: The Manual Coding On Barack Obama's Birth Certificate Proves It's Not Legit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yft0kz_fbnA

In addition to the deluge of previous evidence clearly proving Obama’s long form birth certificate had been tampered with, including the fact that when analyzed the document clearly shows that layered text has been added in artificially and that the scan of the document is not an original, Arpaio and his posse unearthed tantalizing new information.

From April 2011, New Obama Birth Certificate is a Forgery: » New Obama Birth Certificate is a Forgery Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The most stunning revelation is the fact that in numerous places, Obama’s birth certificate has had information added at a later date than the original.

The posse was able to obtain the original 1961 coding guide used to fill in the birth certificates at the exact time Obama’s document was filed. For example, when describing the “race of father,” the number 9 on the coding guide indicates “unknown or not stated.”

The number 9 appears on Obama’s birth certificate in section 9 entitled “race of father.” This means that the race of Obama’s father was unknown or not stated at the time the original birth certificate was filed. However, the box also contains the word “African,” which was not even used as a descriptive term at the time. The fact that the document contradicts itself in that it denotes the “race of father” as not stated but then also “African” clearly indicates that “African” was added in at a later date.

The same error can be found in box 12b, “kind of business or industry,” which is also marked with a number 9 to denote ‘not stated’ yet also contains the word “University,” again clearly suggesting the document was tampered with at a later date.

Sheriff Arpaio has now promised to elevate the issue to a higher authority within the federal government.

Source Link: » National Security Threat: Obama’s Birth Certificate Proven Fraudulent Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof 3 ( Short Form ): [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eJx7jsPV44&feature=fvwrel]Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof 3 ( Short Form ) - YouTube[/ame]

Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof 4 ( OCR / Optimizing ): [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW_PWzhgvDs&feature=fvwrel]Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof 4 ( OCR / Optimizing ) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
can any geeks disprove this ?

Articles: New Obama Birth Certificate Forgery Proof in the Layers

i think the certificate coding is like the literary brouchure, it adds to the lack of credibility of obama telling his own story. so the 9's became african and university.

i would like to see a hundred birth certificates from that office at that time.

the chipping away continues. none of this makes me think less, that obama is an actor and is obfuscating his provenance.

if other birth certificates are identical to the many anomalies brought to attention.

was obama the only black baby born in hawaii in the sixties ? if not, is there another certificate in the vault that may have "african" or "university" in the info boxes. (do those boxes have the pencil mark coding 9 ?)

did the obamas (barack senior and stanley ann) pay taxes as a married couple as students ??

boxes 9 and 12b. are there other certificate where the code says 9 that are answered ?

finally, i can't believe ukulele is a ninety-five year old woman, whom they are just now finding and talking to. the story just keeps getting better.

waiting to hear from the donald to bring this to a feverish pitch. lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back