🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

What the would-be sleuths won't find is Obama's "long-form birth certificate," a confidential one-page document containing his original birth records kept on file in the first floor of the Department of Health.

Those original birth records typically include additional birth details, such as the hospital and delivering doctor, said Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the state's former health director who twice looked at and publicly confirmed Obama's original long-form birth records.

But those documents are state government property that can't be released to anyone, even the president himself, said Joshua Wisch, special assistant to the state attorney general. Obama would be able to inspect his birth records if he visited the Health Department in person, but original records of live birth are never released, he said.

Fukino, who served as the state's health director until late last year under former Republican Gov. Linda Lingle, said in an interview with The Associated Press she's convinced the long-form document is authentic. She issued public statements in 2008 and 2009 saying she had seen the original records.

"It is absolutely clear to me that he was born here in Hawaii," Fukino told the AP. "It should not be an issue, and I think people need to focus on the other bad things going on in our country and in our state and figure out what we're going to do about those things."

http://www.thefogbow.com/special-reports/people-remember-president-obama/friends/#Hawaii 1

this last line seems odd to me.

this is from dr. conspiracy's secret alter ego website:

Obots.orgBirthers need not apply, ever
Home About Birther movement officially ends
June 25th, 2011 obot1 2 comments
With Jerome Corsi’s book, Where’s the Birth Certificate? setting records for plummeting sales, and World Net Daily having devolved back to the typewriter, the birther movement is over. We’ve turned the clock back to 2008 when the birthers were no more than a few nut cases with web sites and the news media completely ignored them.

Barack Obama brilliantly describes the end of the birthers in his book, Dreams from My Father, when he says:

I watched the man set the bird down, pinning it gently under one knee and pulling its neck out across a narrow gutter. For a moment the bird struggled, beating its wings against the ground, a few feathers dancing up with the wind. Then it grew completely still. The man pulled the blade across the bird’s neck in a single smooth motion. Blood shot out in a long, crimson ribbon. The man stood up holding the bird far away from his body, and suddenly tossed it high into the are. It landed with a thud, then struggled to its feet, its head lolling grotesquely against its side, its legs pumping wildly in a wide, wobbly circle. I watched as the circle grew smaller, the blood trickling down to a gurgle, until finally the bird collapsed, lifeless on the grass.

this is disgusting, i'm surprised obama allowed ayers to write it. whatever...

i think kevin davidson is delusional, but i'm sure he thinks the same about me. in the interest of disclosure, he did ban me from his chat forum when i started asking some of the tough questions.... like

"what makes you think the birther movement is over ?" LOL

Last edited:
Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012 - YouTube!

i know... but the evidence is mounting. the mainstream media is complicit and corrupt.

the obamas may be connected somehow to bill ayers, bernardine dhorn and the chicago way, and may not be as pure as the media has portrayed him to be.

see you in conspiracy theories because this will never be "current events" or politics or even recognised by obama moderated forums (not this one). google is burning up since last night. it will be interesting to see how the "trusted news agencies" find their way back.

my website WashingtonAmerica.Com

incidentally, now all you have to do is google the words "birth certificate" and use search tool "past week" or "two days" or "past 24 hours". and it's all about obama... the subject is being ingrained in our national history. there is no turning back. congress should investigate before the election... my guess is that "president" obama won't be on some ballots this fall.
watch the way google arranges the results sometimes to favor obama's making it a joke. this is no joke folks...

Can you say PRESIDENT BOEHNER? - YouTube

Hey! How's that birth certificate thingy coming along???

:D:D:D

Whatever happened to Joe the Sheriff?

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012 - YouTube!

i know... but the evidence is mounting. the mainstream media is complicit and corrupt.

the obamas may be connected somehow to bill ayers, bernardine dhorn and the chicago way, and may not be as pure as the media has portrayed him to be.

see you in conspiracy theories because this will never be "current events" or politics or even recognised by obama moderated forums (not this one). google is burning up since last night. it will be interesting to see how the "trusted news agencies" find their way back.

my website WashingtonAmerica.Com

incidentally, now all you have to do is google the words "birth certificate" and use search tool "past week" or "two days" or "past 24 hours". and it's all about obama... the subject is being ingrained in our national history. there is no turning back. congress should investigate before the election... my guess is that "president" obama won't be on some ballots this fall.
watch the way google arranges the results sometimes to favor obama's making it a joke. this is no joke folks...

Can you say PRESIDENT BOEHNER? - YouTube

Hey! How's that birth certificate thingy coming along???

:D:D:D

Whatever happened to Joe the Sheriff?

uh he ran into a corrupt court system moron.:cuckoo: Obviously you are too much of an idiot to understand that politicians get away with crimes everyday we cant.:lol::lol: that there is one different law for politicians than there is for us,ESPECIALLY presidents,even when they become EX presidents.

Last edited:
Hey washamerica.i have seen you post before where you were unhappy that Gunny left.are you on drugs? that idiot abused his power when he was here calling people names when he was confronted with evidence and facts he could not refute.That was the BEST thing that ever happened here at this site was when that troll left.That moron STILL thinks oswald killed kennedy even though the house select committe on assassinations in the 70's concluded the warren commission was wrong and his assassination was the result of a conspiracy he STILL thinks oswald did it by himself to this day.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao: wonder what weed he was smoking when he was here?:lol:

Last edited:
wash, are you so desperate that you have to root around in the dead thread pile?

what does that say for you ? hovering around like an obama lap dog, constantly checking his empty dish, having some reasonable doubts after all this time dawson ?? lol happy holidays...

Emergency Motion Filed: National Archives Caught Altering Hawaii Arrival Records For 1961 | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

i've been busy at the fogbow...

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birt...rs-ratchet-up-the-war-by-scott-e-2451848.html

Last edited:
Hey washamerica.i have seen you post before where you were unhappy that Gunny left.are you on drugs? that idiot abused his power when he was here calling people names when he was confronted with evidence and facts he could not refute.That was the BEST thing that ever happened here at this site was when that troll left.That moron STILL thinks oswald killed kennedy even though the house select committe on assassinations in the 70's concluded the warren commission was wrong and his assassination was the result of a conspiracy he STILL thinks oswald did it by himself to this day.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao: wonder what weed he was smoking when he was here?:lol:

i thought gunny owned the place

i thought gunny owned the place

not anymore.:D:clap2::thup::up::rock::party::dance:

which means now it is time to sing that classic song from the wizard of oz-Ding Dong the witch is dead,the witch is dead,the witch is dead,ding dong the wicked witch is dead.:banana::party::dance:

wash, are you so desperate that you have to root around in the dead thread pile?

what does that say for you ? hovering around like an obama lap dog, constantly checking his empty dish, having some reasonable doubts after all this time dawson ?? lol happy holidays...

Emergency Motion Filed: National Archives Caught Altering Hawaii Arrival Records For 1961 | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

i've been busy at the fogbow...

obama birth certificate: antibirthers ratchet up the war... by scott e. | Obama Birthplace Controversy
just as wrong as always and twice as paranoid.

when someone says "i will be transparent" it should mean something.

i don't think he's been very transparent.

so what, same is true for everyone. now we have this new ted cruz eligibility issue. sooner or later dawson, the supremes have to step up to the plate and decide a natural born citizen case. they keep coming down the pike. retroactive eligibility ?? not so much.

dante once you see it, then i know others will too. rock on falco

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess the supreme court will finally look at the evidence and fake documents of obama. i still can't believe people follow this guy. but then i look at the hollywood award season and i sort of see it, phonies, posers, mutual admiration society.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back