🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

This is still going on ?????

Even Joe the Sheriff has moved onto the next conspiracy.

no, obama dropped his case against arpaio, the sheriff is moving forward with his investigation, now the supreme court is paying attention. try to keep up.

no, obama dropped his case against arpaio
Umm, not according to the news ...

Arpaio's lawyers seek more latitude in DOJ suit

Updated Jan 17, 2013 - 4:11 pm

PHOENIX -- Attorneys for Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio are asking a judge for more latitude in gathering information and deposing witnesses in a U.S. Justice Department lawsuit that alleges the police agency has racially profiled Latinos.​

the sheriff is moving forward with his investigation, now the supreme court is paying attention. try to keep up.
Going forward with what? He had no case to begin with. For if had a case, he would have moved forward with it BEFORE the election, when it would have been useful in getting Romney elected.

no, obama dropped his case against arpaio
Umm, not according to the news ...

Arpaio's lawyers seek more latitude in DOJ suit

Updated Jan 17, 2013 - 4:11 pm

PHOENIX -- Attorneys for Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio are asking a judge for more latitude in gathering information and deposing witnesses in a U.S. Justice Department lawsuit that alleges the police agency has racially profiled Latinos.​

the sheriff is moving forward with his investigation, now the supreme court is paying attention. try to keep up.
Going forward with what? He had no case to begin with. For if had a case, he would have moved forward with it BEFORE the election, when it would have been useful in getting Romney elected.

hi faun.... :eusa_angel:

There is no news on this case. I looked for info on:

Docketed: No. 12A606

Title: Edward Noonan, et al., Applicants - v. - Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State

Supreme Court of California - Lower Ct Case Nos.: (S207078)

DISTRIBUTED for Conference of February 15, 2013.

:lol: SCOTUS must be busy laughing their ass off about this over drinks Friday night. :lol:

Last edited:

Title: Edward Noonan, et al., Applicants - v. - Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State

:lol: SCOTUS must be busy laughing their ass off about this over drinks Friday night. :lol:

Orly Taitz:eek:

final word on tuesday.... but it's unlikely there will be a show trial, but this is significat progress.

i think the next round comes from arizona. any real course of action will come from lamar smith and the house judiciary committee.

i wonder what will happen tomorrow.

"tomorrow" came and went ... I wonder when you give up on this lunacy? :cuckoo:

hi faun, when we know what happened in benghazi, we'll see the birth certificate, or find it never existed, i predict. and tomorrow is always a day away.
Benghazi has nothing to do with this other than to make up an excuse for why you continue to fail at even making a dent in this case against Obama's birth status.

And I suspect you'll always be a day away for the rest of your life.

"tomorrow" came and went ... I wonder when you give up on this lunacy? :cuckoo:

hi faun, when we know what happened in benghazi, we'll see the birth certificate, or find it never existed, i predict. and tomorrow is always a day away.
Benghazi has nothing to do with this other than to make up an excuse for why you continue to fail at even making a dent in this case against Obama's birth status.

a cover up is a cover up. same oval office.

Again, one has nothing to do with the other. But that's ok, I accept your surrender in that you'll never prove your claim that Obama was born in Kenya. Even you seem to realize that as you now leverage Benghazi as the lame excuse for your failure to disprove Obama's birth certificate.

Again, one has nothing to do with the other. But that's ok, I accept your surrender in that you'll never prove your claim that Obama was born in Kenya. Even you seem to realize that as you now leverage Benghazi as the lame excuse for your failure to disprove Obama's birth certificate.

same oval office...... welcome to chicago.

Forum List

Back