🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama birth certificate: this one goes to eleven...

Soon it will be Obama's fault that he didn't release the birth certificate correctly or some other bullshit that is supposed to absolve Trump from being king birther for years.
Trump is the "GRAND DRAGON" of birthers!!!

no it's not a lie, obama never posted anything, people (staffers) are there to take care of all of that... unless you know something i don't know...
underlings did/do all the digital virtual online stuff, we just need to find out their names... which we will. same for hillary's email caper.

and when you say his website.... well.....
It matters not who physically posted it, whether it was Obama or someone he paid to upload the file to his website, Obama posted his COLB on his own website. Which yes, stopthesmears.com, where he posted it, was his website.

You lied. You're done.
again "he" doesn't pay anyone.... just saying.
His COLB appears on his website and you're actually trying to argue how it got there. :eusa_doh:

You lied, you're done.
i don't know how it got there, i'd like to, it's part of the mystery.

if i has said "joe smith" posted the longform on 4/27/11 we just wouldn't know.

we just don't know anything other than what he's told us. nothing concrete, yet.

i'm done ? heh...
The state of Hawaii says they provided it to Obama and then it appears on his website. How it appeared on his website is only a mystery to birthers.

And yes, you're done. You lied. You lied that Obama "never posted anything" when in fact, he posted the copy of his certification of live birth he received from the state of Hawaii. When you have to lie to prop up your position -- you're done.
i just don't see him as that computer savvy, though probably more than hillary.

It matters not who physically posted it, whether it was Obama or someone he paid to upload the file to his website, Obama posted his COLB on his own website. Which yes, stopthesmears.com, where he posted it, was his website.

You lied. You're done.
His COLB appears on his website and you're actually trying to argue how it got there. :eusa_doh:

You lied, you're done.

we just don't know anything other than what he's told us. nothing concrete, yet.

i'm done ? heh...
The state of Hawaii says they provided it to Obama and then it appears on his website. How it appeared on his website is only a mystery to birthers.

And yes, you're done. You lied. You lied that Obama "never posted anything" when in fact, he posted the copy of his certification of live birth he received from the state of Hawaii. When you have to lie to prop up your position -- you're done.
What you "see" is irrelevant. Obama’s COLB appears on his website and you want to argue how it got there rather than its validity after Trump [finally] acknowledged it's authentic.

You lied, you're done.

i'm done ? heh...

What you "see" is irrelevant. Obama’s COLB appears on his website and you want to argue how it got there rather than its validity after Trump [finally] acknowledged it's authentic.

So Obama's grandmother is a liar, right? you know, the grandmother who died two days after barry made an emergency trip to Hawaii to "visit" her.

It really doesn't matter at this point, Obama has damaged this country in many ways as he planned from the beginning. Continue to worship your half black messiah if it makes you feel good, but he will always have the distinction of being THE WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY.

You lied, you're done.

i'm done ? heh...

So Obama's grandmother is a liar, right? you know, the grandmother who died two days after barry made an emergency trip to Hawaii to "visit" her..

LOL- no- you are the liar Redfish- you are always the liar. Why you always is a question.

Barack Obama's beloved grandmother died after a long battle with cancer.

Obama announced the news from the campaign trail in Charlotte, North Carolina. The joint statement with his sister Maya Soetoro-Ng said Dunham died peacefully late Sunday night after a battle with cancer.

"She's gone home," Obama said as tens of thousands of rowdy supporters at the University of North Carolina-Charlotte grew silent in an evening drizzle.

"And she died peacefully in her sleep with my sister at her side. And so there is great joy as well as tears. I'm not going to talk about it too long because it is hard for me to talk about."

You lied, you're done.

i'm done ? heh...

Hell not as if Trump actually even said it is authentic.

Remember Trump never apologizes for any of his idiocy- especially not his Birther idiocy.

Just suddenly out of the blue- Trump now 'believes' Barack Obama was born in the United States.

Did he receive a visit from Jesus who told him?
Was his mail slow and he just saw the birth certificate that was posted in 2011?
Or did he decide that Birther would vote for him no matter what and he better pivot before the election so he could blame Clinton for his bizarre Birther Konspiracism.

You lied, you're done.

i'm done ? heh...

Remember Trump never apologizes for any of his idiocy- especially not his Birther idiocy.

Just suddenly out of the blue- Trump now 'believes' Barack Obama was born in the United States.

Was his mail slow and he just saw the birth certificate that was posted in 2011?
Or did he decide that Birther would vote for him no matter what and he better pivot before the election so he could blame Clinton for his bizarre Birther Konspiracism.

The Clinton campaign started the birther controversy in 2008. That is proven and well documented, even the Clinton news network CNN confirmed that FACT.

That same campaign is bringing it back up now because their candidate is a loser and a liar and they need something to take the attention away from her lies and faltering health.

If you cannot see that, then you are even more stupid than I suspected.

i'm done ? heh...

The Clinton campaign started the birther controversy in 2008. That is proven and well documented, even the Clinton news network CNN confirmed that FACT..

So you continue to believe that Donald Trump was just another gullible idiot who was fooled by Hillary Clinton?

And then just suddenly out of the blue- Trump now 'believes' Barack Obama was born in the United States.

Or did he decide that Birther would vote for him no matter what and he better pivot before the election so he could blame Clinton for his bizarre Birther Konspiracism

You lied, you're done.

i'm done ? heh...

So Obama's grandmother is a liar, right? you know, the grandmother who died two days after barry made an emergency trip to Hawaii to "visit" her.

It really doesn't matter at this point, Obama has damaged this country in many ways as he planned from the beginning. Continue to worship your half black messiah if it makes you feel good, but he will always have the distinction of being THE WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY.
No, Obama's grandmother is not the liar. As always, you are the liar.

As far as your opinion that Obama is the worst president in history ... who cares what an unabashed liar like you thinks? Especially in light of his job approval being about the same as Reagan's was at this same point in his presidency. Which of course means -- if Obama is the worst president in history... then so was Reagan. :eusa_doh:

i'm done ? heh...

The Clinton campaign started the birther controversy in 2008. That is proven and well documented, even the Clinton news network CNN confirmed that FACT.

That same campaign is bringing it back up now because their candidate is a loser and a liar and they need something to take the attention away from her lies and faltering health.

If you cannot see that, then you are even more stupid than I suspected.
Here it is appearing on a right wing forum in March, 2008...

FR CONTEST: "Pin the Middle Name on the Obama"

And here it is appearing on a rightwing blog a few days later...

RUTHLESS ROUNDUP: FREEDOMS ENEMIES - THE OBAMA STORY

i'm done ? heh...

As far as your opinion that Obama is the worst president in history ... who cares what an unabashed liar like you thinks? Especially in light of his job approval being about the same as Reagan's was at this same point in his presidency. Which of course means -- if Obama is the worst president in history... then so was Reagan. :eusa_doh:

Redfish can't help kazzing.

Its all he has.

You lied. You're done.

You lied, you're done.

i'm done ? heh...

He doesn't have to be. He can have people take his COLB and upload it onto his website.

You lied, you're done.

i'm done ? heh...

He doesn't have to be. He can have people take his COLB and upload it onto his website.
that's right.

The Clinton campaign started the birther controversy in 2008. That is proven and well documented, even the Clinton news network CNN confirmed that FACT..

So you continue to believe that Donald Trump was just another gullible idiot who was fooled by Hillary Clinton?

And then just suddenly out of the blue- Trump now 'believes' Barack Obama was born in the United States.

Or did he decide that Birther would vote for him no matter what and he better pivot before the election so he could blame Clinton for his bizarre Birther Konspiracism

At this point it time, it doesn't matter. Obama has damaged this country, as was his plan from the beginning.

Trump did not bring this back up, the Clinton campaign did in a failed attempt to take the attention away from her serious failing health and her tanking in the polls. If you cant see that then you are more stupid than I thought you were.

Its all he has.

how many people were polled on obozo's job approval, and who were they?

I could pick out 1000 people who would give him zero and then post the Redfish poll saying he has zero job approval and is truly the worst president in history.

My point is that pollsters can get any result their clients pay them to get, and even with that built in bias, Trump now beats Hillary nationally. Sorry dude, you dems could be in for a bloodbath in November.

Its all he has.

I could pick out 1000 people who would give him zero and then post the Redfish poll saying he has zero job approval and is truly the worst president in history.

My point is that pollsters can get any result their clients pay them to get, and even with that built in bias, Trump now beats Hillary nationally. Sorry dude, you dems could be in for a bloodbath in November.
Approximately thr same number of folks who were polled when Reagan was president.

And which president is paying Gallup to perform job approval polls?

Last edited:

Its all he has.

Approximately thr same number of folks who were polled when Reagan was president.

bill clinton ?
they seem to have pretty deep pockets now thanks to Haiti and not being sued yet by monica lewinsky.

poor washy,what is he going to do once Obama is out of office and wont have his obsession of his birth certificate to latch onto anymore? what will be your NEW obsession here?

Its all he has.

so you don't know and don't care--------got it.

Trump did not bring this back up, the Clinton campaign did in a failed attempt to take the attention away from her serious failing health and her tanking in the polls. If you cant see that then you are more stupid than I thought you were.

Trump brought this up constantly from 2011-2015- he single handedly brought Birtherism into the National spotlight- and for 5 years promoted it

But it is amusing watching Trump and his supporters blame Clinton for Trump's own Birther idiocy.
No, Hillary Clinton didn't feed the birther movement

upload_2016-9-21_12-59-27.png

Forum List

Back