Obama Blames U.S. For Gun Violence In Mexico

We are blameless

Just because we are the market for the drugs they are fighting over is no concern of ours

You almost gotta laugh. Hussein's A.G. signed the order to ship 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico and he has been covering for him for the last six months.

It was a real comedy of errors. It was Obama's brilliant idea to disarm the number one cartel in Mexico by arming smaller ones! He obviously didn't realize that particular cartel runs the Mexican army & goverment down there! ha! ha! Just who did he think runs Mexico?!

The cartel Holder shipped the guns to? They immediately went on youtube in order to clear themselves of having any complicity in Eric Holder & Barack Obama's gun running scheme. That's right.

The cartels outed Obama as soon as they found out he was behind shipping those weapons ( fast and furious ) They knew if they kept those guns it meant their funerals.

Talk about an act of stupidity!! His apology speech was surely heard by the very cartel he wanted to execute. How so? They represent the Mexican government. These men were hand picked by the head cartel.

The UN wants these cartels put down because they cannot move forward with their gun ban otherwise. The cartels do not trust Barack Obama. Even though he allowed them to cash in all their US Dollars for Gold last year in preparation for dollar crash. Did you hear about that? Look up story on mexican govt cashes in us dollars for gold. That cash belonged to the Cartel.

Obama probably gave them Germanys gold! ha! ha! This guy has more angles than a...

Hey!

When the president of usa is using Jay - Z and Beyonce' as his couriers to hand deliver messages to Castro in Cuba you know we're in trouble.

Last edited:
We are blameless

Just because we are the market for the drugs they are fighting over is no concern of ours[/QUOTE

Truth be known the CIA & other black ops from us gov make the Mexican Cartel leaders look like saints.

A very bad practice our military got into was leaving our own soldiers ( who were Mexican ) behind enemy lines because they didn't think their lives were worth saving. The democrat controlled Pentagon considered these guys wetbacks - expendable - in their eyes. These career military leaders were promoted to Pentagon - many of them still in there today. Doubt any of us will hear about that on the History channel!

The military obviously didn't count on some of these men surviving and returning to their own homeland to set up a new kind of business. Today these businesses run Mexico and they know not to trust anything the American government tells them. From firsthand experience. Who could blame them?! I'm not sure what I'd think if I was a mexican who joined us military only to be left behind enemy lines for dead. How many people did that happen to? Why did the democrat led Pentagon agree to such a horrific plan?

Last edited:
The man who thinks he is president of the united states is spreading hate about his own country and pandering to a country that has more illegal activity than a prison.

Kissinger is giving Obama his script. He is playing both sides again. Can't you see it? He is pandering to Mexico in order to disarm Mexico and destroy the power of the Cartels. He is doing the bidding of the United Nations and was promised head seat of global gov. if he can charm the Mexican cartels into surrendering their weapons by convincing them he is on their side.

He isn't. Obviously. He is on the side of the elitists who want these cartels out of their way.

You almost gotta laugh. Hussein's A.G. signed the order to ship 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico and he has been covering for him for the last six months.

It was a real comedy of errors. It was Obama's brilliant idea to disarm the number one cartel in Mexico by arming smaller ones! He obviously didn't realize that particular cartel runs the Mexican army & goverment down there! ha! ha! Just who did he think runs Mexico?!

The cartel Holder shipped the guns to? They immediately went on youtube in order to clear themselves of having any complicity in Eric Holder & Barack Obama's gun running scheme. That's right.

The cartels outed Obama as soon as they found out he was behind shipping those weapons ( fast and furious ) They knew if they kept those guns it meant their funerals.

Talk about an act of stupidity!! His apology speech was surely heard by the very cartel he wanted to execute. How so? They represent the Mexican government. These men were hand picked by the head cartel.

The UN wants these cartels put down because they cannot move forward with their gun ban otherwise. The cartels do not trust Barack Obama. Even though he allowed them to cash in all their US Dollars for Gold last year in preparation for dollar crash. Did you hear about that? Look up story on mexican govt cashes in us dollars for gold. That cash belonged to the Cartel.

Obama probably gave them Germanys gold! ha! ha! This guy has more angles than a...

Hey!

When the president of usa is using Jay - Z and Beyonce' as his couriers to hand deliver messages to Castro in Cuba you know we're in trouble.

they shouldn't "trust" him. Every group this man says he is going to help/protect/assist ends up in a worse position than when this man got involved.

I have new for you: Canadians blame gun violence in Canada on the US too. More than half of the illegal hand guns in Canada are smuggled in from the US.

Americans are the only first world nation on earth where anyone can buy a gun. It's resulted in the US becoming increasingly more dangerous.

But keep clinging to the idea that guns are the solution and not part of the problem. I think that those who wrote and supported the Second Amendment would be appalled at the result of unrestricted access to firearms.

I am So Not Surprised that you blame gun violence in Canada on the U.S.

There are no problems you won't blame on the U.S.

Hey!

they shouldn't "trust" him. Every group this man says he is going to help/protect/assist ends up in a worse position than when this man got involved.

I see Obama as a pawn for someone else. I don't believe he is the one making the decisions here. Look to who Kissinger answers to for that. Kissingers inner circle appears to be quite small and located out of Europe - mainly Brussels, Belgium.

Vladimir Putin, Strauss - Kahn ( head of IMF ) Etienne Davignon - real last name is Solvay ( head of Bilderberg ) few communist members of RAND & CFR and those who run his own Kissinger & Co. & his own pet project going back decades - YPO - young presidents organization - where he hand picks future members of Bilderberg.

Think of the genius here. Communists infitrate usa through CFR, our very own CIA begin to become pawns for non governmental organizations who wish to destroy us from within. The federal reserve was already intact ( 1913) CFR & Tri - lat came in afterwards, RAND ( Kissinger was chairman of RAND also ) becomes the communist think tank to dictate future DOJ policy - Henry Kissingers YPO ( young presidents organization - founder - Henry Kissinger - must qualify make over 10 million per year in profit from co you started - must be under 50 yrs of age ) becomes the stepping stone to the later infamous Bilderberg. A brilliant cover - the best of the brightest & most successful each carefully pre-qualified through YPO - then approved by Bilderberg only to be used for their good reputations --- in order to hide the true intent, purpose and design of the Bilderberg infrastructure. Add to this the vow of secrecy! To be a member of Bilderberg or CFR you are not permitted to discuss their business. Even when it concerns your government. ( a violation of the Logan Act which forbids NGO involvment in US Gov - leadership ) You are sworn to secrecy. No wonder all the major media owners are members. It is designed to keep the american citizens in the dark. Everything including the stripping of our sovereignty is done behind closed doors without our knowledge.

What is the common denominator of all these men? They are godless communists. Bent on getting rid of every trace of Americas christian heritage. They are haters of God and they have their own evil ambitions for destruction of America and right after....... for Israel. ( the latter will backfire on them ) imo.

Last edited:
We are blameless

Just because we are the market for the drugs they are fighting over is no concern of ours[/QUOTE

Truth be known the CIA & other black ops from us gov make the Mexican Cartel leaders look like saints.

A very bad practice our military got into was leaving our own soldiers ( who were Mexican ) behind enemy lines because they didn't think their lives were worth saving. The democrat controlled Pentagon considered these guys wetbacks - expendable - in their eyes. These career military leaders were promoted to Pentagon - many of them still in there today. Doubt any of us will hear about that on the History channel!

The military obviously didn't count on some of these men surviving and returning to their own homeland to set up a new kind of business. Today these businesses run Mexico and they know not to trust anything the American government tells them. From firsthand experience. Who could blame them?! I'm not sure what I'd think if I was a mexican who joined us military only to be left behind enemy lines for dead. How many people did that happen to? Why did the democrat led Pentagon agree to such a horrific plan?

Really?

Now tell me about those fake moon landings

His message always seems to be the same....
This country is pretty fucked up.I ( the mighty Obama) did not make it so
but it seems to be my job to fix it.Woe is me...

His message always seems to be the same....
This country is pretty fucked up.I ( the mighty Obama) did not make it so
but it seems to be my job to fix it.Woe is me...

Yet he never comes up with solutions......only condemnations.

Leading from behind. Never being blamed for your own screwups.

Hey!

I see Obama as a pawn for someone else. I don't believe he is the one making the decisions here. Look to who Kissinger answers to for that. Kissingers inner circle appears to be quite small and located out of Europe - mainly Brussels, Belgium.

Vladimir Putin, Strauss - Kahn ( head of IMF ) Etienne Davignon - real last name is Solvay ( head of Bilderberg ) few communist members of RAND & CFR and those who run his own Kissinger & Co. & his own pet project going back decades - YPO - young presidents organization - where he hand picks future members of Bilderberg.

Think of the genius here. Communists infitrate usa through CFR, our very own CIA begin to become pawns for non governmental organizations who wish to destroy us from within. The federal reserve was already intact ( 1913) CFR & Tri - lat came in afterwards, RAND ( Kissinger was chairman of RAND also ) becomes the communist think tank to dictate future DOJ policy - Henry Kissingers YPO ( young presidents organization - founder - Henry Kissinger - must qualify make over 10 million per year in profit from co you started - must be under 50 yrs of age ) becomes the stepping stone to the later infamous Bilderberg. A brilliant cover - the best of the brightest & most successful each carefully pre-qualified through YPO - then approved by Bilderberg only to be used for their good reputations --- in order to hide the true intent, purpose and design of the Bilderberg infrastructure. Add to this the vow of secrecy! To be a member of Bilderberg or CFR you are not permitted to discuss their business. Even when it concerns your government. ( a violation of the Logan Act which forbids NGO involvment in US Gov - leadership ) You are sworn to secrecy. No wonder all the major media owners are members. It is designed to keep the american citizens in the dark. Everything including the stripping of our sovereignty is done behind closed doors without our knowledge.

What is the common denominator of all these men? They are godless communists. Bent on getting rid of every trace of Americas christian heritage. They are haters of God and they have their own evil ambitions for destruction of America and right after....... for Israel. ( the latter will backfire on them ) imo.

Okay, he is a "pawn". At what point is "he" held accountable for the actions that "he" is taking (instructed to do so by others, or not)?

I find it absolutely laughable that Henry Kissinger, widely considered to be one of the best Secretaries of State in history, and a Republican to boot, is a communist agent. This is especially true since he was Secretary of State when the CIA was involved in the Pinochet take-over of Chile which resulted in the murder of thousands of liberal members of the elite in that country.

The Rand Corporation started its life as a military think tank funded by members of the US Miliary Industrial Complex and has featured US generals, officials from a number of Republican administrations and sees the writings of Ayn Rand as its guiding light. Donald Rumsfeld is a member.

You'd have to be seriously delusional to think the Rand Corporation is a part of a commie plot to destroy the US.

Seriously people, there is only one communist government left in the world and it's leaders are old and isolated. Why are you people still seeing commies under every bed?

I am So Not Surprised that you blame gun violence in Canada on the U.S.

There are no problems you won't blame on the U.S.

Canadians are quite good at accepting blame for problems which we create. Denial is very much the SOP in the US.

More than half of all illegal guns in Canada, come from the US.

Star investigation: Star reporters buy cheap U.S. gun, no ID required | Toronto Star

Of course I expect Americans to deny that easy access to guns is creating problems for Canada or Mexico, because Americans don't think that access to guns is a problem.

"Obama Blames U.S. For Gun Violence In Mexico"

If Obama cannot specifically blame "Bush" than his next choice is to blame the US in general.

Forum List

Back