Obama, Bush, Cheney, Feinstein, Mccain: Heroes or Traitors?

Are the people listed below Heros or Traitors?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Are the following people heros or traitors?

Obama, Bush, Cheney, Feinstein, Mccain, Graham, Durbin, Schumer, Holder, Cuomo, Peter King, Bloomberg, Pelosi.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. [So help me God.]

I, (name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as (office) under the Constitution and laws of the United States. [So help me God.][

I solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the State of New York, (and the Charter of the City of New York, e.g.), and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of the office of (mayor of the City of New York, e.g.) to the best of my ability.

OP- YES. Pubs more party first, country be damned and bought off...Dems more heroic...

For once I agree with you.

The Republican establishment (Karl Rove types) are the most dangerous players in this Authoritarian shift. Karl Rove doesn't want the NSA weakened in any way, because he knows he'll be behind the wheel once more.

Karl Rove's profession is PUBLIC data mining for electioneering. Give him that NSA apparatus and he'll electioneer the victory of the next Hitler.

And in the end, remember that that neither political party is better than the other, they are covertly unified in the same goal - establishing a decentralized corporate communist global state.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back