Obama, Bush, McCain bash Trump during John McCain funeral

*FAIR or UNFAIR?*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
John McCain was eulogized by two former presidents, along with members of his family at a memorial service at Washington National Cathedral on Saturday.

The stirring tributes to the Arizona senator, who died last week at 81, balanced remembrances of his life and legacy as a statesman, father and husband.

WATCH: Obama, Bush, Meghan McCain Swipe at Trump During John McCain Funeral Service

Mod Edit -- Next time you will be infracted for not supplying the primary source on an infowars link that is just re-printed.. MindWars

Obama's face in the picture speaks volume, this is one arrogant stuck of pos filth if I ever saw one. And not once did this pos liar help ANYBODY IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY........ he helped the weak minded assholes creat division and divide in ways this country has never seen and the prick isn't done yet either.

Oh look three pos losers who spew bs at the wrong place and time. What kind of respect does this show even to a fake republican prick to spew bs about Trump. I mean really , really . You all just keep proving yourselves as huge assholes. Even other real old fashioned, true liberals are turned off by the discusting fake ass democratic losers you pretend to be.

YOUR ALL FAKES , your ignorant and really, really helping to pave the way of more ppl not wanting anything to do with being a scum bag democrat or some fake as republican like Bush and McCain.

Bash someone at funerall my gawd how much lower can you fk face pos bastards go GAWD YOU ARE ALL SO SICKENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I get it.

If you’re not singing His praises and sucking His dick 24/7, then you are bashing Him.

Right, Trumsters?

Bush destroyed the Republican party by being a weak minded big government Liberal. He was also butt hurt because Trump schlonged his weak minded brother.

Obama was the worst President this country ever had. He is butt hurt because Trump is undoing the damage done by his administration.

McCain was a RINO asshole that was butt hurt because Trump didn't kiss his ass. .

Who gives a shit what those three losers think?

MAGA is a direct commentary on the Orwellian last 16 years of Obama and Bush

Last edited:
What spineless pieces of shit, using a funeral to attack President Trump.

Keep it classy, globalist pigs.

That whole show was largely staged as a run-up to the Democrats using McCain's long-running pleas for bipartisanship against Trump and the Republicans in the mid-terms.

The problem with all that is there is really no common ground remaining.

Nobody bashed Trumpy!

What they didn’t do was kiss His ass which, to the Trumpettes is the same as bashing Him.

"He betrayed this country! He played on our fears!"

The betrayal becomes clear at minute 7. God repealed and replaced McCain.

John McCain was eulogized by two former presidents, along with members of his family at a memorial service at Washington National Cathedral on Saturday.

The stirring tributes to the Arizona senator, who died last week at 81, balanced remembrances of his life and legacy as a statesman, father and husband.

Video: Obama, Bush, Meghan McCain Bash Trump During John McCain Funeral

Obama's face in the picture speaks volume, this is one arrogant stuck of pos filth if I ever saw one. And not once did this pos liar help ANYBODY IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY........ he helped the weak minded assholes creat division and divide in ways this country has never seen and the prick isn't done yet either.

Oh look three pos losers who spew bs at the wrong place and time. What kind of respect does this show even to a fake republican prick to spew bs about Trump. I mean really , really . You all just keep proving yourselves as huge assholes. Even other real old fashioned, true liberals are turned off by the discusting fake ass democratic losers you pretend to be.

YOUR ALL FAKES , your ignorant and really, really helping to pave the way of more ppl not wanting anything to do with being a scum bag democrat or some fake as republican like Bush and McCain.

Bash someone at funerall my gawd how much lower can you fk face pos bastards go GAWD YOU ARE ALL SO SICKENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, they did!!! And, they did it with class to a shit stain President aggressively despised by over 60% of the nation. Look at recent polling. Dumpf is in the dumpster, where he spends his sorry days and nights being a world class POS!!!!!!!! BIGLY!!! COVFEFE!!!!!!!

You're. Not your.

If you're going to call people "ignorant" I suggest you take every step possible not to make yourself look ignorant in the process.

Just a thought...

"Obama, Bush, McCain bash Trump during John McCain funeral"

Wrong.

They recognized McCain as a patriot and man of honor.

That you and others in the right would infer that Trump is devoid of honor is telling.

You're. Not your.

If you're going to call people "ignorant" I suggest you take every step possible not to make yourself look ignorant in the process.

Just a thought...

Thanks to the liberal media circling the wagons we will probably never know at what point McCain lost his mental facilities due to brain cancer and if his handlers signed the checks and decided to use his freaking body as a political tool but I'm betting that's what happened.

Thanks to the liberal media circling the wagons we will probably never know at what point McCain lost his mental facilities due to brain cancer and if his handlers signed the checks and decided to use his freaking body as a political tool but I'm betting that's what happened.

Yupp!
Swamp values.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well McCain's body isn't even in the ground and the swampers at his funeral start attacking the President.
  2. Liberal Media loves it!
  3. Liberals love stepping over McCains dead body to attack the President.
  4. Pathetic.
  5. Never let a dead body stop your political attacks on the President.
  6. McCain tributes echo with criticism of Trump
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
So, you immediately assume a call for decency is an attack on tRump?

Why?

Forum List

Back