Obama bypasses Congress on DREAM Act, stops deporting young illegals

You would be showing them what you think we think about them. All you guys do is make assumptions, We say we don't like some Liberal Policy and you scream Racist.

Fucking losers.

No, I would be showing them the ACTUAL POSTS from your comrades. No assumptions, just facts and reality.

If they actually said something overtly Racists in a post here, Then they are not my Comrades my friend.

Care to provide a few? I ask because I have been accused of being racist in here, when I said Absolutely NOTHING that a Rational Person could interpret as Racists. I am betting you are making assumptions about what you think people mean, and not what they actually said.

Like Most of the lefties in here.

Have you been reading the last 7 or 8 pages?

No, I would be showing them the ACTUAL POSTS from your comrades. No assumptions, just facts and reality.

If they actually said something overtly Racists in a post here, Then they are not my Comrades my friend.

Care to provide a few? I ask because I have been accused of being racist in here, when I said Absolutely NOTHING that a Rational Person could interpret as Racists. I am betting you are making assumptions about what you think people mean, and not what they actually said.

Like Most of the lefties in here.

Have you been reading the last 7 or 8 pages?

No sorry, I have to admit I rarely go through and read Posts line by Line. If it came before my comment responding to the OP I probably did not read it.

No denying there are Racists on the Right, But not all of us. Like I said, I am for the Dream act, It makes sense, I just don't think the way Obama wants to achieve it is Frankly Legal. and no I do not believe the ends Justify the Means, Like I said next time it could be a right wing loon President deciding which laws to ignore. I am sure you would not like that.

Last edited:
He actually lost some support among Latino, and Blacks when he pulled his New Gay Marriage Stance.

Both Demographics while Traditionally Democrat, are much more Conservative on Social Issues than your Typical Obama style Liberal.

LOL, all that "lost support" will be regained once those folks get a "taste' of the true sentiments of you and your comrades. :lol:

There you go again, You don't know a god damn thing about my Sentiments fuck head.

I am actually for the Dream Act. Just not for Obama thinking he does not need the Congress or SCOTUS, and he can pick and choose which laws to enforce.

Oh really fuckhead? You seem to be pretty "cozy" with those other fuckheads. Did you disapprove of Reagan's executive orders? What do you think was "unconstitutional" about what happened today? Maybe you can be the sole person to answer the question. :)

LOL, all that "lost support" will be regained once those folks get a "taste' of the true sentiments of you and your comrades. :lol:

There you go again, You don't know a god damn thing about my Sentiments fuck head.

I am actually for the Dream Act. Just not for Obama thinking he does not need the Congress or SCOTUS, and he can pick and choose which laws to enforce.

Oh really fuckhead? You seem to be pretty "cozy" with those other fuckheads. Did you disapprove of Reagan's executive orders? What do you think was "unconstitutional" about what happened today? Maybe you can be the sole person to answer the question. :)

Specifically what I believe is Unconstitutional About today is that Obama is saying he will no longer Enforce a law on the books. Current law says they should be deported. By not Deporting them, and instead giving them Work Permits. He is Failing to Enforce standing law. By announcing he will not enforce it, he is in effect saying he can choose to Ignore our laws. Do you see him granted the power to Ignore laws, and selectively enforce laws in the Constitution? Cause I don't.

Go Back and watch his Interview in 2011, He himself says he is Bound by law and the Constitution and can not pick and choose laws to enforce. Now he is doing exactly that, On more than 1 front.

No way around that my friend.

and sorry for the Fuck head comments, Get pretty sick of people assuming they know my sentiments.

Last edited:

Specifically what I believe is Unconstitutional About today is that Obama is saying he will no longer Enforce a law on the books. Current law says they should be deported. By not Deporting them, and instead giving them Work Permits. He is Failing to Enforce standing law. By announcing he will not enforce it, he is in effect saying he can choose to Ignore our laws. Do you see him granted the power to Ignore laws, and selectively enforce laws in the Constitution? Cause I don't.

Go Back and watch his Interview in 2011, He himself says he is Bound by law and the Constitution and can not pick and choose laws to enforce. Now he is doing exactly that, On more than 1 front.

No way around that my friend.

and sorry for the Fuck head comments, Get pretty sick of people assuming they know my sentiments.

He probably meant he can't pick and choose which criminal laws to enforce.

I answer that stupid question, EVERYTHING!!!

Who Exactly says they are not?

This Debate is not about Mexicans, or even Immigration. The actual Issue is Whether or not the President can simply choose not to Enforce a law that is on the books. If your answer is yes, Please tell me where he gets this power in the Constitution? Last time I checked he is Tasked with Enforcing all the laws, Not just the ones he thinks are fair.

Oh wow, another "genius" calling me an "idiot"! This is what happens when the dullards, dolts, and dumb fucks lose the argument. Thank you!!! :lol:
We didn't lose the argument, we are just pointing out the obvious, you are an idiot. Idiot.

Yeah, the "idiot" who stomped a mudhole is your asses and exposed you people for what you really are, you dumbfuck. :)
Name calling like you only proves what you are, pull your head out of obamaturds a%$. You are so stupid you think that you are smart. What obamaturd did today was for nothing but votes because the idiot can't win without illegal votes and minority votes.

Did those children break the laws when they were probably bought over here by their parents? I don't "have the nerve" to say God Bless America, I have the JOY to say it. This is a GREAT day for America!

images

too bad you all don't feel the same about aborted babies, as it is now you all look as phony as you are

What the fuck does this have to do with abortion? Shut up and go worship your sci-fi character of choice. This isn't about abortion.

What.a.fucking.moron.

How long do you intend to lie about Abraham Lincoln ?

This Debate is not about Mexicans, or even Immigration. The actual Issue is Whether or not the President can simply choose not to Enforce a law that is on the books. If your answer is yes, Please tell me where he gets this power in the Constitution? Last time I checked he is Tasked with Enforcing all the laws, Not just the ones he thinks are fair.

Pecisely Charles. He doesn't have the power to run roughshod over the Congress and bypass the law at his time of choosing.

CONGRESS needs grow a SPINE and step up.

We didn't lose the argument, we are just pointing out the obvious, you are an idiot. Idiot.

Yeah, the "idiot" who stomped a mudhole is your asses and exposed you people for what you really are, you dumbfuck. :)
Name calling like you only proves what you are, pull your head out of obamaturds a%$. You are so stupid you think that you are smart. What obamaturd did today was for nothing but votes because the idiot can't win without illegal votes and minority votes.

So You get down on him for calling names, and then proceed to Refer to Obama as Obamaturd? Really?

lol

So You get down on him for calling names, and then proceed to Refer to Obama as Obamaturd? Really?

lol

well, when the shoe fits....

Pecisely Charles. He doesn't have the power to run roughshod over the Congress and bypass the law at his time of choosing.

he does have the power and ability, just like repub presidents that have used it.

Apparently Obama believes he can when it's a matter of being re-elected.

he does have the power and ability, just like repub presidents that have used it.

Oh he CAN circumvent the Constitution? Really?

CITE the premise or shut your basement dwelling high-school wet-behind the ears ass up.

MoonGlow doesn't understand that Obama is walking the edge of Impeachment...

Forum List

Back