Obama calls ISIS a bunch of killers with good social media man oh man he's delusional as hell

ISIS has killed thousands and thousands of Muslims. Then they shot some videos of them beheading a couple Westerners, and the tards started shitting their pants.

I'd say that shows some social media savvy.
It's embarrassing watching the Republican party being terrorized to this extent.
The nutters live in a constant state of fear from the time they wake up until they lay their trembling bodies back down to rest at the end of the day.

This is the problem of the language challenged.

"Good" social media, in this case, is a reference to what ISIS has been doing - recruiting new members via FB and other social media.

Have they done so? Yes.

Have they effectively recruited new members? Yes.

Does "good" have more than one meaning? Yes.

Only an idiot would believe otherwise.

The funny thing is, you are way, way, way, way more likely to be shot to death in your kitchen by someone you know than be killed by Ebola and ISIS combined.

132 people die every day in France from coronary heart disease.

Every day.

Almost as many die from lung cancer. Those cigarettes they love so much are hundreds of times more of a threat to Frenchmen than ISIS is.

Every day.

Almost as many die from lung cancer. Those cigarettes they love so much are hundreds of times more of a threat to Frenchmen than ISIS is.

Well then you should email President Hollande and tell him to stop dropping his mean bombs on ISIS.

Every day.

Well then you should email President Hollande and tell him to stop dropping his mean bombs on ISIS.
ISIS deserves to be bombed.

They do not rate the fear and hysteria you tards have been demonstrating, though.

Every day.

Smoking is a choice, getting killed by ISIS not so much

He's a burned out lame duck now. He sounds more tired & dumb by the day. He should just shut up now. His handlers may wanna run that by him.

Every day.

Hysteria is a choice, too.

I'm not hysterical, I see what the threat is and I want it eliminated...while you want to bury your head in your ass

Every post here misses the topic completely. They just go "JV team.....OMG"

"Isis is contained? OMG he crazy" "Obama said Hello!....WTF is wrong with him"
Tell us the difference between "Al Qaida", "ISIS" and "ISIL".

There is none. Stop being played.

Every day.

Hysteria is a choice, too.

I'm not hysterical, I see what the threat is and I want it eliminated...while you want to bury your head in your ass
You also want to exterminate the refugees, little miss nazi. You want to kill every last man, woman, and child refugee seeking protection from ISIS.

So yes, you are most definitely hysterical, in every sense of the word.

One "Home For The Bewildered" in Virginia is said to be building a presidential suite.

Again, though I may become outraged at the things Obama says and does, I remember that he was elected. Therefore, much of the blame for this lies with the voters. Obviously, MOST of the blame lies with Obama since he is committing malfeasance and nonfeasance after taking an oath of office. But the voters are to blame too. After all, if you hand a loaded pistol to a chimpanzee and it takes the gun and shoots somebody, you do not get made at the monkey. You get made at the person who gave the gun to the monkey...the enabler.

Just because he was elected doesn't absolve him of responsibility or blame:

If the President murders someone it's not MY FAULT for electing him!

Forum List

Back