🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama can't win

OBUMA interrupted his golf game for a brief remark about the beheading. Then ran back to golf.

Do democrats retain enough decency to be embarrassed about the obuma.?

Well, we know they will spin it for him no matter what he does...
first he tells us, He left a stable Iraq the terrorist were just like a bunch of boy scouts and on the run.

NOW LOOK where we are. The whole frikken Middle is exploding, they just BeHeaded an American Journalist, NOT ONe PEEP like they did with Daniel Pearle .what good did that peace prize do again when you give it to a idiot?

Oh and what does the peace prize have to do with this? That's like a debate about one thing and you suddenly say and he's wrong about something else too LOL

OBUMA interrupted his golf game for a brief remark about the beheading. Then ran back to golf.

Do democrats retain enough decency to be embarrassed about the obuma.?

None on this board that's for sure. they went nuts when Daniel Pearle was beheaded, now look at them...ho hum ho hum
but he still has 30 something percent rabid cult followers and his lapdog media stuck on his leg to cover his ass

"50,000 troops are on the way and its WAR ..."????? What is your source? Oh you HEARD it somewhere. probably Rush Limbough?

According to ABC and Associated Press about 60 minutes ago the Military might request up to 300 additional security to support the ones already there. Would have to be approved by Obama and it sounds like he would have to notify congress. That's not 50,000 and it's not a declaration of war.

you need to read what I wrote again, maybe even again and again or how ever long it takes to soak in.

Well, we know they will spin it for him no matter what he does...
first he tells us, He left a stable Iraq the terrorist were just like a bunch of boy scouts and on the run.

NOW LOOK where we are. The whole frikken Middle is exploding, they just BeHeaded an American Journalist, NOT ONe PEEP like they did with Daniel Pearle .what good did that peace prize do again when you give it to a idiot?

Oh and what does the peace prize have to do with this? That's like a debate about one thing and you suddenly say and he's wrong about something else too LOL

do you post just to see yourself post? Because it's boring

oh by the way, i have a LOT of information about what republicans call left wing media. Guess what? main stream media shows no liberal bias, It's just another lie republicans want you to believe. If anything, they show a slight conservative bias, Ever notice how posts from republicans if they source at all are from right wing websites no one has heard of? But this is a whole new thread I will get to one day.

Unfortunately for the hundreds of thousands of people who have been killed, raped, kidnapped or simply driven from their homes by ISIS, it's taken this long for Barry to come to the realization that SAYING Iraq was stable and a success story for his administration and it being true are two completely different things.

"50,000 troops are on the way and its WAR ..."????? What is your source? Oh you HEARD it somewhere. probably Rush Limbough?

According to ABC and Associated Press about 60 minutes ago the Military might request up to 300 additional security to support the ones already there. Would have to be approved by Obama and it sounds like he would have to notify congress. That's not 50,000 and it's not a declaration of war.

you need to read what I wrote again, maybe even again and again or how ever long it takes to soak in.
Oh you are right, sorry

oh by the way, i have a LOT of information about what republicans call left wing media. Guess what? main stream media shows no liberal bias, It's just another lie republicans want you to believe. If anything, they show a slight conservative bias, Ever notice how posts from republicans if they source at all are from right wing websites no one has heard of? But this is a whole new thread I will get to one day.

Just because you haven't heard of a news source doesn't mean it's untrue. Try examining everything and making up your own unbiased mind.

Dude, seriously? Even the New York Times admitted that there WAS a liberal bias in the main stream media! If you want to be taken seriously here...don't post nonsense.

Heard on the news, Obama is talking about troops being deployed in Iraq. Just want to see how liberals will spin this. Obama has lied again and is now declaring war in Iraq. Poor liberals. Lol
Obama's declaring war in Iraq?

Cite?

Sounds like you want him to declare and send troops. The others are complaining about it. You guys can't even agree with your selves. That's ok, it's all good if it's attacking Obama.

The Faux Right does not take a stand on anything until they wait and see what Obama is going to do. Then they are against whatever it is Obama is going to do or not do.

So, if one minute, someone manufactures some bullshit about Obama declaring war in Iraq, they are against it.

Then if it finally dawns on them Obama did not declare war on Iraq, they will be screaming that he should.

Sounds like you want him to declare and send troops. The others are complaining about it. You guys can't even agree with your selves. That's ok, it's all good if it's attacking Obama.

The Faux Right does not take a stand on anything until they wait and see what Obama is going to do. Then they are against whatever it is Obama is going to do or not do.

So, if one minute, someone manufactures some bullshit about Obama declaring war in Iraq, they are against it.

Then if it finally dawns on them Obama did not declare war on Iraq, they will be screaming that he should.

I object, that's pure projection. you meant the Far Left progressives/commies, right? ...
sheesh

Dude, seriously? Even the New York Times admitted that there WAS a liberal bias in the main stream media! If you want to be taken seriously here...don't post nonsense.
link?

Just because you haven't heard of a news source doesn't mean it's untrue. Try examining everything and making up your own unbiased mind.

Most of the time I source The Congressional Budget Office, the Gallup Poll, The Center for Disease Control, Homeland Security, Immigration and Naturalization (INS), EPA, , National Public Radio, Public Television. The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Forbes, Newsweek,some national newspapers, and other well known commie groups. Even FOX news. I get the majority from the Houston Chronicle. They endorsed Mitt Romney and give more space to conservative editorials. I find that newspapers (not he editorial section but the news) is usually pretty factual. If it wan not, they would be called on it.

Whenever I see a right wing post if they list the source I go there to read it. I find websites where the founder wrote a book calledsomething like " liberals kill Americans and stuff like that."

I usually find it easier to believe what I find elsewhere.

If I see a republican post that he "heard" we are going to war and Obama is sending troops, and then I see an ABC/AP post that says the pentagon is thinking about asking Obama for 300 additional security to support the ones already there, and it appears Obama would have to notify congress, I'll take ABC/AP

Heard on the news, Obama is talking about troops being deployed in Iraq. Just want to see how liberals will spin this. Obama has lied again and is now declaring war in Iraq. Poor liberals. Lol
Again, that you and others on the right are indifferent to being correctly perceived as liars is very strange.

It comes as no surprise that you're liars, of course, but it's strange nonetheless.

Media party Bias

How biased are the media, really? - The Washington Post (this is a link)

How biased are the media, really? - The Washington Post

Washington Post: How biased are the media, really?

ByPaul FarhiApril 27, 2012Follow @farhip

Charges of media bias have been flying like a bloody banner on the campaign trail. Newt Gingrichexcoriated the “elite media”in a richly applauded moment during one of the Republican debates. Rick Santorumchewed outa New York Times reporter. Mitt Romneysaid this monththat he faces “an uphill battle” against the press in the general election.

But have the media really become more biased? Or is this a case of perception trumping reality?

In fact, there’s LITTLE to suggest that over the past few decades news reporting has become more favorable to one party. That’s not to say researchers haven’t found bias in reporting. They have, but they don’t agree that one side is consistently favored or that this favoritism has been growing like a pernicious weed.

On the conservative side, the strongest case might have been made by Tim Groseclose, a political science and economics professor at the University of California at Los Angeles. Groseclose used a three-pronged test to quantify the “slant quotient” of news stories reported by dozens of media sources. He compared these ratings with a statistical analysis of the voting records of various national politicians. In his 2011 book, “Left Turn: How Liberal Bias Distorts the American Mind,” Groseclose concluded that most media organizations aligned with the views of liberal politicians. (Groseclose determined that The Washington Post’s “slant quotient” was less liberal than news coverage in the New York Times and Wall Street Journal.)

Even with conservative-leaning sources such as the Drudge Report and the Washington Times factored in, “the aggregate slant is leftward,” said Groseclose, who describes himself as a conservative.

But that’s not the end of the story. A “meta-analysis” of bias studies — that is, a study of studies — shows something different: When all is said and done, left-leaning reporting is balanced by reporting more favorable to conservatives. “The net effect is zero,” said David D’Alessio, a communications sciences professor at the University of Connecticut at Stamford.

D’Alessio drew his conclusion from reviewing 99 studies of campaign news coverage undertaken over six decades for his newly published work, “Media Bias in Presidential Election Coverage 1948-2008: Evaluation via Formal Measurement.” The research, he says, shows that news reporting tends to point toward the middle, “because that’s where the people are, and that’s where the [advertising] money is. ... There’s nuance there, but when you add it all and subtract it down, you end up with nothing.”

The media landscape has changed.

There’s more media and more overtly partisan media outlets, too. The Internet has given rise to champions of the left — Huffington Post, Daily Kos, etc. — as well as more conservative organizations such as Drudge and Free Republic. This means your chance of running into “news” that seems biased has increased exponentially, elevating the impression that “bias” is pervasive throughout all parts of the media.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back