Obama-care Supporter "I was laughing at Boehner -- until the mail came today,"

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Democrats are starting to see the light... That is why the Koolaide drinkers are starting so many threads and ratcheting up attacks and the meme on how this is hurting the Republicans...

Because it really isn't. The pain is starting to be felt by the Democrats.

Obamacare's winners and losers in Bay Area - San Jose Mercury News

"I was laughing at Boehner -- until the mail came today,"

Waschura said, referring to House Speaker John Boehner, who is leading the Republican charge to defund Obamacare.

"I really don't like the Republican tactics, but at least now I can understand why they are so pissed about this. When you take $10,000 out of my family's pocket each year, that's otherwise disposable income or retirement savings that will not be going into our local economy."

Both Vinson and Waschura have adjusted gross incomes greater than four times the federal poverty level -- the cutoff for a tax credit. And while both said they anticipated their rates would go up, they didn't realize they would rise so much.

"Of course, I want people to have health care," Vinson said. "I just didn't realize I would be the one who was going to pay for it personally."

A frustrated Vinson went on the Covered California site to see what she would pay for the same policy if she lived in Los Angeles or Sacramento. She discovered she would save at least $100 monthly.

According to data compiled by ValuePenguin, Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, San Francisco as well as Santa Cruz, Monterey and San Benito counties have some of the highest health insurance rates in the state. Covered California officials say that in addition to the higher cost of living here, more hospitals in the Bay Area are owned by hospital groups that can demand higher rates because of the lack of competition.

For every person who gets screwed by ObamaCare with higher costs, there will be four who get free milk from the government tit. Those odds will work to the Democratic Party's favor. Don't kid yourself just because you found one anecodte of one angry guy.

Democrats are starting to see the light... That is why the Koolaide drinkers are starting so many threads and ratcheting up attacks and the meme on how this is hurting the Republicans...

Because it really isn't. The pain is starting to be felt by the Democrats.

Obamacare's winners and losers in Bay Area - San Jose Mercury News

"I was laughing at Boehner -- until the mail came today,"

Waschura said, referring to House Speaker John Boehner, who is leading the Republican charge to defund Obamacare.

"I really don't like the Republican tactics, but at least now I can understand why they are so pissed about this. When you take $10,000 out of my family's pocket each year, that's otherwise disposable income or retirement savings that will not be going into our local economy."

Both Vinson and Waschura have adjusted gross incomes greater than four times the federal poverty level -- the cutoff for a tax credit. And while both said they anticipated their rates would go up, they didn't realize they would rise so much.

"Of course, I want people to have health care," Vinson said. "I just didn't realize I would be the one who was going to pay for it personally."

A frustrated Vinson went on the Covered California site to see what she would pay for the same policy if she lived in Los Angeles or Sacramento. She discovered she would save at least $100 monthly.

According to data compiled by ValuePenguin, Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, San Francisco as well as Santa Cruz, Monterey and San Benito counties have some of the highest health insurance rates in the state. Covered California officials say that in addition to the higher cost of living here, more hospitals in the Bay Area are owned by hospital groups that can demand higher rates because of the lack of competition.

Many, MANY Americans (especially those in the Healthcare industry) warned that this was going to happen. The deductibles will make these "policies" untenable.

Paying $1200 per year for a policy that covers little to nothing is nothing more than a "tax" (like the Supreme Court asserted). $5,000 - $10,000 - $20,000 deductibles is not having "insurance". It is a shell game. WHat the hell is the good of having this "insurance" if it bankrupts you if you have to go to the hospital?

Again - the American people have had a game ran on them.

Once you're bankrupt and homeless government will take care of you.

So where's the bitch?

Isn't that the liberal mantra? "Equality through/in poverty"?

So where's the bitch?

That may truly be the end game. However, if it is - we are done as a country.

For every person who gets screwed by ObamaCare with higher costs, there will be four who get free milk from the government tit. Those odds will work to the Democratic Party's favor. Don't kid yourself just because you found one anecodte of one angry guy.

the amount of freeloaders and amount of those being hosed can actually be calculated - if one wants to involve in it.

The amount of people on different levels of income is known.
So the ones who will be hosed are the ones without subsidies - and that HAS to be a bigger chunk of the populace in order to make this crap work.
I am not of a very high opinion of the law creators but I still won't think they will put your formula as a base for this if the intent for it is to succeed.
the ones hosed are the singles with income starting at 45,001$.
Or couple starting at 60,001$
Or a family of four at 93,001$

This is a VERY low threshold

"Of course, I want people to have health care, I just didn't realize I would be the one who was going to pay for it personally." -- Liberal Mindset to a Fucking "T"

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

So where's the bitch?

nope.
it's not a mantra.
it's the reality.
economic "equality" can be ONLY in poverty.
And behind the barbed wire of the labor camp.
With the "dear leaders" being more equal than the masses.

it has already been tried. Did not work.

And that makes it ok in your mind?!? :cuckoo:

I guess I just didn't realize that the federal government had the right to SCREW the American people so long as that screwing-to-benefit ratio is 1:4 :cuckoo:

That is two threads using that article. You'd think with how terrible this law is......that there would be no need for repetition.

Lemmings.

That is two threads using that article. You'd think with how terrible this law is......that there would be no need for repetition.

Lemmings.

You'd think even Dumbocrats would realize a story this priceless deserves endless threads.

Morons

The remarkable thing is that union thugs found enough free time to deliver the mail.

Forum List

Back