🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama caves again

a huge, unforced error. :doubt:

every president, no matter the party should have one of those side riders ala roman emperors and generals who triumph ( being one I know how it feels:eusa_whistle:) , as they sweep down towards the forum, the attendant whispers in their ear, 'thou are mortal'.....;)

What's the error. The President is going to come out politically ahead. In an election year.

really? how is that?

Not only is birth control cheaper than none, also the Dems gave the church a year waiver for discussion. So> TOTAL PUB/Fox crappe!! D'OH!!

And that, dupes, is what a waiver is- not much.. but thanks RW for the fear mongering/OUTRAGE. A-holes LOL

How sad of you to need to post that link.

Annie also predicted a cave in. So did Independent Logic. So did I.

But your prediction was, technically, wrong. Because the Church is not 'happy'. It is actually lukewarm towards Obama's "accommodation" (or cave in to give it it's real name)

I predicted he would cave too. To me a compromise would be a cave-in. So I'm right twice.

Of course a 'compromise' is a cave in.... since he said he would not 'compromise'... and he's not calling this a 'compromise'... he's come up with some bullshit word of 'accommodation'.... which is a compromise.... which is a cave in.

You're a fucking idiot. You were one of those who - went others said he would cave in - you said he would not... before you said he would.

a huge, unforced error. :doubt:

every president, no matter the party should have one of those side riders ala roman emperors and generals who triumph ( being one I know how it feels:eusa_whistle:) , as they sweep down towards the forum, the attendant whispers in their ear, 'thou are mortal'.....;)

What's the error. The President is going to come out politically ahead. In an election year.

really? how is that?

He's ahead..... in a 'I'm a fucking failure' kind of way.

No change but semantics. Big "cave in", dupes. ANY discussion of ACA is good for the Dems. Thank you!!

Not only is birth control cheaper than none, also the Dems gave the church a year waiver for discussion. So> TOTAL PUB/Fox crappe!! D'OH!!

And that, dupes, is what a waiver is- not much.. but thanks RW for the fear mongering/OUTRAGE. A-holes LOL

How is it a cave? There's no change. All Obama had to do was make a nominal shift in costs.

Edit: yeah, what Franco said in his first line above. Except Franco is saying it like it's a good thing.

Not really, they are allowed even if it is technically illegal.

" Today, over 14 million members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (the Mormons) are strictly monogamist, and members who are known to practice polygamy are excommunicated. Still, the practice of plural marriage continues among tens of thousands of members of various fundamentalist splinter groups long disassociated from the main body of the church, such as the Apostolic United Brethren (AUB) or the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (FLDS). These polygamist sects are generally located in Utah, Arizona, Texas, and other parts of the Western United States, Canada, and Mexico. Even though polygamy is generally illegal in all 50 states and in all three countries, practitioners are almost never prosecuted unless there is evidence of abuse, statutory rape, welfare fraud, or tax evasion."
They are not 'allowed', they are just not prosecuted. Just like a lot of perjury is not prosecuted.

"Not allowed, just not prosecuted"?:cuckoo: How is it not allowed if it isn't prosecuted?

But this is really beside the point.

I was using your language, bolded above. There are many things that are illegal, but not prosecuted.

No it's not.
PREDICTION:
Within 2 - 3 weeks the only people discussing this at all, will be those running against him, those who would never have voted for Obama anyway and the only media giving it more than a back-reference or "lump-in" will be FOX.
There. I have made a prediction. In 2 - 3 weeks you may bow to my awesome psychic abilities! :eusa_angel:

My prediction of three days ago:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4780155-post903.html

How sad of you to need to post that link.

Annie also predicted a cave in. So did Independent Logic. So did I.

But your prediction was, technically, wrong. Because the Church is not 'happy'. It is actually lukewarm towards Obama's "accommodation" (or cave in to give it it's real name)

Ahhhhh THAT'S what you were talking about when I missed your post in that loooong thread. Got it.
So, are you still going to marvel at my awesomeness anyways? :eusa_angel:

I predicted this one. This is by design. He creates the problem and then swoops in pretending to be the 'voice of reason' to solve it. Just another Saul Alinsky 'Community Organizer' trick. It's all in his 'Rules for Radicals' if anyone's interested. This President has declared War on his fellow Citizens many times. This War was completely wrong and totally unnecessary. But it is by design. This guy aint no 'Uniter.' He's the exact opposite. It's a real shame.
Why don't you explain what is wrong with organizing a community?
Unanswered - STRIKE 1!

Aside from the fact Alinsky died when Obama was a child..what connection do you guys see between them?

Oh yeah..both helped poor people get housing.

A Carnal Sin amoung conservatives.

"Let them eat cake."

Alinsky was obama hero while obama was in college, he studied alinsky and worshipped him. But if your interested there is a book called "Rules for radicals" that I am sure Obama read while in college, alinsky was admired on the left, he also was a community agitator like obama.

Since Paulitician pussied out, how about you telling us what is wrong with organizing a community?

Unanswered - STRIKE 2!

Two members have now pussied out, but you would never!

So....

What is wrong with organizing a community?

Unanswered - STRIKE 3!

psychedelic_trip_spin-animated.gif

I predicted this one. This is by design. He creates the problem and then swoops in pretending to be the 'voice of reason' to solve it. Just another Saul Alinsky 'Community Organizer' trick. It's all in his 'Rules for Radicals' if anyone's interested. This President has declared War on his fellow Citizens many times. This War was completely wrong and totally unnecessary. But it is by design. This guy aint no 'Uniter.' He's the exact opposite. It's a real shame.

And it worked so well. Even the Catholic Health Assn. agrees with the deal. You conservatives have been schooled again. He energized his base, increased his fundraising and comes out ahead in this game. Mitt, on the other hand, is hurting from this.

Why don't you explain what is wrong with organizing a community?
Unanswered - STRIKE 1!

Unanswered - STRIKE 2!

Wow.

Milton absolutely nailed that windbag liberal pontificator.
Two members have now pussied out, but you would never!

So....

What is wrong with organizing a community?

Unanswered - STRIKE 3!

It sounds BLACK.

caving? Hes again showing his inability to lead and again the people are speaking out against his ideology of big government!! There goes insurance rates ... AGAIN!!!!!

Good point! I wonder how much insurance rates will go up to provide this "free service"?

Birth control is cheaper for insurance rates than NO birth control!! LOL!! You mean Fox (or anyone else) doesn't mention that? Well now you know controversy is more important than factual journalism, and of course that once again Pubs are lying, cheating, power mad, bought off tools of the greedy rich/corporations? No? Then you're a total tool/fool:cuckoo::eusa_angel: tyvm

You are joyful that a President is acting like a DICTATOR. What will you do when he is out of office and the next DICTATOR sterilizes women (for their own good of course) that do not fullfill a want of the government? What will you do when the next DICTATOR (President) says: now, we will have no birth control, no baby costs covered by health insurance policies?

Good point! I wonder how much insurance rates will go up to provide this "free service"?

Birth control is cheaper for insurance rates than NO birth control!! LOL!! You mean Fox (or anyone else) doesn't mention that? Well now you know controversy is more important than factual journalism, and of course that once again Pubs are lying, cheating, power mad, bought off tools of the greedy rich/corporations? No? Then you're a total tool/fool:cuckoo::eusa_angel: tyvm

You are joyful that a President is acting like a DICTATOR. What will you do when he is out of office and the next DICTATOR sterilizes women (for their own good of course) that do not fullfill a want of the government? What will you do when the next DICTATOR (President) says: now, we will have no birth control, no baby costs covered by health insurance policies?

6a00e5522ca9b788340105359fab5e970c-320wi

Forum List

Back