🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama caves again

You can't violate labor laws in the name of religion.

The Catholic Church was involved in the development of labor laws in this county. At the behest of Government. Where was your outrage about that? Non-fucking-existent. You want the Church on side when its convenient, and stab us in the back when we are not useful. Ain't gonna happen.

I want an organization that institutionalized the molestation of children to simply disappear. We have good Christian churches aplenty; we don't need the Catholics.

Bigot

Now the left will add this reversal to the long list of spectacular
accomplishments that this President has achieved....

But didn't he create this problem?

Birth control is cheaper for insurance rates than NO birth control!! LOL!! You mean Fox (or anyone else) doesn't mention that? Well now you know controversy is more important than factual journalism, and of course that once again Pubs are lying, cheating, power mad, bought off tools of the greedy rich/corporations? No? Then you're a total tool/fool:cuckoo::eusa_angel: tyvm

You are joyful that a President is acting like a DICTATOR. What will you do when he is out of office and the next DICTATOR sterilizes women (for their own good of course) that do not fullfill a want of the government? What will you do when the next DICTATOR (President) says: now, we will have no birth control, no baby costs covered by health insurance policies?

6a00e5522ca9b788340105359fab5e970c-320wi

Ahh, your real picture

It doesn't bother you guys that a U.S. President ordered non government entities, including religious organizations who had deep doctinal or moral conscience issues, to provide a product to their employees?

And then, when that created a firestorm and negative P.R. . . . .

That same U.S. President is now ordering insurance companies to provide a product for free to anybody who wants it?

There aren't any of you on the left who see what a dangerous precedent both of these actions could be?

Last edited:
So no one seems concerned that obamas so called compromise will force ins companies to cover these services FOR FREE.

How does he have this power? Where is the outrage?
IMO if all the rest of what is considered preventative care is free then birth control should be as well. Where is your outrage over free prostrate exams?

When did childbirth become a deadly disease idiot?
Never, asshole.

Personally I think that giving women equal coverage for preventative health care is important and making laws to pander to a religion is un-American.

But a lot of stupid people only care about stupid laws that legislate their moral views.

Personally I think that giving women equal coverage for preventative health care is important and making laws to pander to a religion is un-American.

But a lot of stupid people only care about stupid laws that legislate their moral views.

personally, i find it difficult to equate birth control with preventive health care.

i guess i'm stupid since i see this as a first amendment issue and not a moral one

i'll endeavor to persevere, nonetheless

personally, i find it difficult to equate birth control with preventive health care.

i guess i'm stupid since i see this as a first amendment issue and not a moral one

That's fine, but I would like to be able to have sex with my husband for fun and not just to have kids. Not only would MY health suffer if I got pregnant every time, but so would the health of my kids.

But hey, I've never been a perfect Catholic.

And I'm kind of mystified at your old fashioned attitude.

I'll get over it, though.

Well, since Cardinal Designate Dolan has given Obama's 'accommodation' a very lukewarm response, it is very likely that this has not settled the issue.

That's fine, but I would like to be able to have sex with my husband for fun and not just to have kids. Not only would MY health suffer if I got pregnant every time, but so would the health of my kids.

Respect for the First Amendment is an 'old fashioned attitude'?

Article Eight of the Constitution ... isn't that the one which says when people want to have sex for fun we have to pay for them not to get pregnant?

Nobody is stopping you from doing those things...

It is important. But so is the First Amendment... and, since women are quite able to obtain said 'preventative health care' elsewhere - there was never any need for this debacle. It was always about control. I prefer the First Amendment to government control. See, you have an opinion, I have an opinion.... the only thing that trumps those opinions is the First Amendment.

The Government has no right to force Americans to buy jack shit. And that includes employers.

Forum List

Back