Obama celebrates US first Memorial day in 14 years without major US war

As usual you liberals are delusional. The war with ISIS is a major one, albeit obozo is fighting it like a pussy.

Last edited:
There is a major war currently going on in the middle east against ISIS which we are a part of. I understand why some don't realize it given that the currrent CIC is doing only the bare minimum necessary to fight it in order to give the impression the United States is really involved in foriegn policy when were really not.

There is a major war currently going on in the middle east against ISIS which we are a part of. I understand why some don't realize it given that the currrent CIC is doing only the bare minimum necessary to fight it in order to give the impression the United States is really involved in foriegn policy when were really not.
He ask Congress last fall for more power to wage war, but Congress only said no...

He ask Congress last fall for more power to wage war, but Congress only said no...

He has all the power he needs to wage war now.

The GOP Congress is useless. Their one goal is to INVESTIGATE BENGHAZI! That is is. Good Night....

What does more power to wage war mean exactly? Obama has made it very clear no ground forces will be going in he has also made it clear he won't do airstrikes at the heart of ISIS power base in Syria. So what does he want the power to do that he is not already doing?

Like LBJ, Brown-Root and Vietnam?

Back to the 60's again? What a frigin RW Loon!

Imbecile, you want to bawl about "right wing profiting from war" but heaven forbid anyone mention LBJ and his cronies sacrificed 58,000 for their profits

I wager you weren't even born during the Vietnam war. And you are delusional.

If you don't think LBJ and his cronies were up to their ears with Brown-Root you're one uninformed jackass
50. Fucking. Years.

58,000+ KIA.

Imbecile, you want to bawl about "right wing profiting from war" but heaven forbid anyone mention LBJ and his cronies sacrificed 58,000 for their profits

I wager you weren't even born during the Vietnam war. And you are delusional.

If you don't think LBJ and his cronies were up to their ears with Brown-Root you're one uninformed jackass
50. Fucking. Years.

58,000+ KIA.
Terrible. Someone should do something about it. Preferably not someone on the complete opposite side of the planet.

What does more power to wage war mean exactly? Obama has made it very clear no ground forces will be going in he has also made it clear he won't do airstrikes at the heart of ISIS power base in Syria. So what does he want the power to do that he is not already doing?
He can't do any long term strategy unless Congress authorizes the use of US military forces.....

The GOP Congress is useless. Their one goal is to INVESTIGATE BENGHAZI! That is is. Good Night....
I will ask you the same question I ask moonglow what is it Obama needs Congress to authorize that he is not already doing? As I also pointed out Obama won't send ground troops in and won't launch airstrikes agaginst ISIS in Syria where there power base is.

He can't do any long term strategy unless Congress authorizes the use of US military forces.....
Yes he can and your assuming he wants to do anything long term. What has he said or done that indicates he has the slightest interest in doing anything more than he already is?

I will ask you the same question I ask moonglow what is it Obama needs Congress to authorize that he is not already doing? As I also pointed out Obama won't send ground troops in and won't launch airstrikes agaginst ISIS in Syria where there power base is.
It is not Oblama that refuses to send in ground troops, it is the nations that surround Isis that do not want US ground forces there...Oblama does want to use special forces...

Yes he can and your assuming he wants to do anything long term. What has he said or done that indicates he has the slightest interest in doing anything more than he already is?
Then why ask for a detailed war powers act from Congress when you know he is limited in use of force...??

It is not Oblama that refuses to send in ground troops, it is the nations that surround Isis that do not want US ground forces there...Oblama does want to use special forces...
He has used them as far as we know one time since ISIS went on the offensive.

Then why ask for a detailed war powers act from Congress when you know he is limited in use of force...??
Political cover if he expands the fight against ISIS and it goes bad he can pass off the blame or at least part of it off on Congress. Lets say just for fun Congress gave him the power he is supposed to want what more do you think he would do that he is not already doing?

And many conservatives want to send American troops back to Iraq to die in a failed, pointless war.

If the GOP wins the WH in 2016, you can be sure we will deploy troops to a battle somewhere. There are too many military related corporate lobbyist insisting that their Republican representatives account for some of those campaign funds they showered on their pigeons....Solider's Blood = Corporate Profits

Like LBJ, Brown-Root and Vietnam?

What a failed attempt to deflect.

Forum List

Back