Obama closes ocean

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
When are the Obama supporters going to see him for the tyrant he wants to be?

Sorry, I forgot who I was talking about.

The federal government has been partially shut down since midnight Monday, when the House refused to sign off on the federal budget unless the president’s signature healthcare initiative was defunded. Since then the House has tried several times to pass bills that would fund specific items like pay for veterans, or opening the nation’s parks. Those efforts have all failed.
Thursday back in South Florida, a day after limits for the National Institutes of Health made headlines, it was the fear of food drying up and a prohibition on fishing in waters of Florida Bay that took center stage.
Charter guides received a message from the National Park Service this week informing them that they are not permitted to take clients fishing in Florida Bay until the feds get back to work. That means that more than 1,100 square miles of prime fishing is off limits between the southern tip of the mainland to the Keys until further notice.
The closing affects not only fishing guides, but anyone with a license to conduct business in the park, including tour operators and paddling guides — anyone with a Commercial Use Authorization permit, said Dan Kimball, superintendent of Everglades and Dry Tortugas national parks.

Shutdown Day 3: Food distributor stalled, charter boat captains docked - Business - MiamiHerald.com

Well, when Obama doesn't get his way...

There is sure gonna be Hell To Pay.

There has been so much the bear during this regime. Dear God, please don't let him still be in office when I draw my last breath. That happening is more likely than not.

The federal government has been partially shut down since midnight Monday, when the House refused to sign off on the federal budget unless the president’s signature healthcare initiative was defunded. Since then the House has tried several times to pass bills that would fund specific items like pay for veterans, or opening the nation’s parks. Those efforts have all failed.
Thursday back in South Florida, a day after limits for the National Institutes of Health made headlines, it was the fear of food drying up and a prohibition on fishing in waters of Florida Bay that took center stage.
Charter guides received a message from the National Park Service this week informing them that they are not permitted to take clients fishing in Florida Bay until the feds get back to work. That means that more than 1,100 square miles of prime fishing is off limits between the southern tip of the mainland to the Keys until further notice.
The closing affects not only fishing guides, but anyone with a license to conduct business in the park, including tour operators and paddling guides — anyone with a Commercial Use Authorization permit, said Dan Kimball, superintendent of Everglades and Dry Tortugas national parks.

Shutdown Day 3: Food distributor stalled, charter boat captains docked - Business - MiamiHerald.com

2e35c4bc517f41626d6675426a5e65d2.jpg

that is the kings fish you are talking about

The fish are happy about it.

Keep your pants up. The fishy smell is really bad.

Isn't it telling how callous the Leftards are about people being kept from earning a living?

Yes, and also about how they support the police shooting that poor mentally ill woman with a child in the car. I thought they wanted the world rid of guns. Apparently, when you can knock off the mentally ill, it's OK. A black street thug, not so much.

Keep your pants up. The fishy smell is really bad.

Isn't it telling how callous the Leftards are about people being kept from earning a living?

Yes, and also about how they support the police shooting that poor mentally ill woman with a child in the car. I thought they wanted the world rid of guns. Apparently, when you can knock off the mentally ill, it's OK. A black street thug, not so much.

apparently you missed the story line on that one

it was not about a mentally ill woman with a child in the car

but rather a rabid and dangerous villain

who the capital police saved us from by shooting her a dozen times

while NOT being paid because of that damn government shutdown

Yep. Next they will shutdown the air. Hey, gotta make life as difficult as you can. :cuckoo:

The Israeli's are always saying Muslims are going to "push them into the sea." Israel should do this too. They'll feel better.

oops I just posted the same thread.

could the mods be so kind and add to this? ty :)

Good job, Obama, in showing us how oppressively involved in our lives the government is. :thup:

Forum List

Back