Obama commits another felony. Builds schools for illegal aliens.

[
He has not only encouraged this dilemna, but has helped bring it on. He is supposed to protect America, not expose it by neglecting to enforcing border patrol and building a fence to stop illegals from crossing our borders.

Of course. Obozo wants other countries to dump their welfare bums on us. He knows such invaders will go on welfare in america and vote for the welfare party. Democrats do not want honest, skilled, intelligent people coming to america.

[

So, tell me why we are sitting here reading the message board, wasting time when we should be writing our representative demanding they act.

Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to come to or live in America.

I don't know why. Not only is obozo guilty of violating this law but so too is the mayor of every sanctuary city. And the law further says they could be executed for this crime if encouraging illegals to come here leads to a death!! The anti-illegal movement should focus on this law but for some reason they don't.

True. Just because he joined the flock of birds, doesn't mean any of them shouldn't be caught and dealt with.

[
He has not only encouraged this dilemna, but has helped bring it on. He is supposed to protect America, not expose it by neglecting to enforcing border patrol and building a fence to stop illegals from crossing our borders.

Of course. Obozo wants other countries to dump their welfare bums on us. He knows such invaders will go on welfare in america and vote for the welfare party. Democrats do not want honest, skilled, intelligent people coming to america.

I honestly don't know what the majority of Democrats want, but I am afraid of Obama's agenda for America. He doesn't protect our borders, but instead hastens the influx of sick and undesirables, weakens our standing globally, ignores our constitution and acts as though our branches of government are political footballs.

Because not only has he been meeting with illegal immigration advocates in the Oval Office more than once, but he is in charge of border enforcement.

Obama Meets In Oval Office With Illegal Aliens CNS News
Obama Urges Immigration Advocates To Keep Focus On Congress

Obama is supposed to fix a problem that NO OTHER PRESIDENT has been able to fix?

Think about that for a minute ... did Reagan have the answer? Nixon? The Bush's, Ford and so on?

I see -- Obama did it too, so we'll throw him in jail? Great Cathula's ghost!!!

I honestly don't know what the majority of Democrats want, but I am afraid of Obama's agenda for America. He doesn't protect our borders, but instead hastens the influx of sick and undesirables, weakens our standing globally, ignores our constitution and acts as though our branches of government are political footballs.

I think a lot of that is based in paranoia. Presidents, in general, can only do what congress allows them to do.

Because not only has he been meeting with illegal immigration advocates in the Oval Office more than once, but he is in charge of border enforcement.

Obama is supposed to fix a problem that NO OTHER PRESIDENT has been able to fix?

Think about that for a minute ... did Reagan have the answer? Nixon? The Bush's, Ford and so on?

Obozo is not even TRYING to fix the problem of illegals. In fact he's encouraging them to invade his own country, This is something new.

I think a lot of that is based in paranoia. Presidents, in general, can only do what congress allows them to do.

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. Did congress give obozo authority to give amnesty to millions of illegals in 2012? THINK

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. Did congress give obozo authority to give amnesty to millions of illegals in 2012? THINK

You telling people to think again?

What a knee-slapper!!!

:lmao:

Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals DACA USCIS

Once again, some twit imagines that Obama is abusing executive privilege in order to ruin America.

Too bad you don't have a clue.

How Obama has used executive powers compared to his predecessors - The Washington Post

THINK!
How Obama has used executive powers compared to his predecessors - The Washington Post

Two other Republican leaders used their executive powers to great effect. In May 1989, George H. W. Bush temporarily halted the importation of some semi-automatic firearms, following a school shooting in Stockton, Calif. This was made permanent a month later. Ronald Reagan also enacted some significant policy initiatives through executive power. The NSA has said that its controversial collection of e-mail and Internet data, for example, was authorized back in 1981 by Reagan's executive order. His order on cattle grazing in 1986 continues to rile bloggers to this day and in 1987, and Reagan issued an executive order banning federal workers from using drugs on and off duty.

Last edited:
Obozo is not even TRYING to fix the problem of illegals. In fact he's encouraging them to invade his own country, This is something new.

No, you're wrong. The numbers tell a different story, but of course -- the liberal media is just covering for him again, right?

Numbers? OK - Obozo has told millions of illegals they can stay here right out in the open. That he absolutely will not deport them even though the law says he has to. That's your number. THINK

[

Once again, some twit imagines that Obama is abusing executive privilege in order to ruin America.

Name one other president who came out and brazenly said he was not even gonna try to enforce our immigration laws.

Obama Meets In Oval Office With Illegal Aliens CNS News
Obama Urges Immigration Advocates To Keep Focus On Congress

Great Cathula's Ghost! Those presidents didn't rip up the constitution to invite them all in, creating Dream Acts and tying the hands of Border patrols!

This Congress is asleep at the switch. Everyone knows that.

You telling people to think again?

What a knee-slapper!!!

:lmao:

Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals DACA USCIS

You're right, Cabbie, that is a knee slapper! If people were thinking, we wouldn't have Obama in the WH again!

THINK!

Two other Republican leaders used their executive powers to great effect. In May 1989, George H. W. Bush temporarily halted the importation of some semi-automatic firearms, following a school shooting in Stockton, Calif. This was made permanent a month later. Ronald Reagan also enacted some significant policy initiatives through executive power. The NSA has said that its controversial collection of e-mail and Internet data, for example, was authorized back in 1981 by Reagan's executive order. His order on cattle grazing in 1986 continues to rile bloggers to this day and in 1987, and Reagan issued an executive order banning federal workers from using drugs on and off duty.

Whereas other presidents used the pen for an extraordinary measure, Obama used for common practice to avoid confrontation with Republicans and real thinking Democrats.

Middle Eastern and African countries have taken in millions of refugees from plague, war and pestilence, and do so without complaint. These are countries with far fewer people and resources of the United States and the refugees have genuinely been a burden to their host countries.

The US, the richest country in the world, has taken in 100,000 children from Central American countries and Americans are calling for the President's arrest/impeachment and whatever.

Do you realize how selfish you appear to the rest of the world? You, who have so much, are unwilling to help what amounts to a very small number of children in danger. And this from a country which calls itself Christian.

Your attitude towards these refugees is beyond appalling.

The AFRC, located at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center campus in southeastern New Mexico, opened June 27. The temporary facility is part of the government's response to the unprecedented influx of adults with children arriving at the United States' southern border and offers an appropriate environment for the care and custody of adults with children while also being cost-effective.

School about to start for children at the Artesia Family Residential Center

The ONLY appropriate environment for those illegals is back where they left

Middle Eastern and African countries have taken in millions of refugees from plague, war and pestilence, and do so without complaint. These are countries with far fewer people and resources of the United States and the refugees have genuinely been a burden to their host countries.

The US, the richest country in the world, has taken in 100,000 children from Central American countries and Americans are calling for the President's arrest/impeachment and whatever.

Do you realize how selfish you appear to the rest of the world? You, who have so much, are unwilling to help what amounts to a very small number of children in danger. And this from a country which calls itself Christian.

Your attitude towards these refugees is beyond appalling.

Do you think I really care what someone from a shithole like Canada thinks about my belief as to these criminals going home?

How many are you going to help personally? I won't ask how many you are willing to take.
That will only show your level of good intentions. Until you actually take some in, words mean nothing and your claims about what someone else should do mean even less.

Forum List

Back