obama constituents welfare cancelled in georgia county! Parents of starving children outraged!!

Here is a novel approach, the community should band together and provide help without Uncles guidance.

No - that won't work. People aren't gonna help some illiterate unskilled black woman with 8 kids. Everyone can see her mess is her fault. We need to tie sterilization in with welfare.

[
Well, lets look at the numbers. There are about 115.5 million households in the US. 23 million of those households get SNAP benefits. 40% of the 23 million households getting SNAP benefits are white. Or about 9.2 million households.

NO. The board has explained this to you a hundred times. When it comes to compiling welfare stats obozo counts hispanics as white. When he's compiling college graduation rates, he counts white as hispanic.

His obamacare lies proved Big O is a pathological liar. THINK

[
Well, lets look at the numbers. There are about 115.5 million households in the US. 23 million of those households get SNAP benefits. 40% of the 23 million households getting SNAP benefits are white. Or about 9.2 million households.

NO. The board has explained this to you a hundred times. When it comes to compiling welfare stats obozo counts hispanics as white. When he's compiling college graduation rates, he counts white as hispanic.

When you're finished talking about your Imaginary Friend, could you supply us with actual statistics to support your claim? Much appreciated.

[

Then why did the stats I cited have numbers for whites.....and numbers for hispanics? Why did the chart being cited *explicitly* state 'not hispanic'?

SNAPCharts1_1.png

It looks like you're going to need an all new excuse for ignoring the evidence.

[

When you're finished talking about your Imaginary Friend, could you supply us with actual statistics to support your claim? Much appreciated.

Its Shooter. He doesn't have much use for evidence. Or thinking, for that matter. If he had, he'd have noticed the great big 'not Hispanic' moniker on the stats he just ignored.

Shooter is good for two things: claims he can't back up. And an endless stream of excuses for ignoring evidence.

Matthew 22:38-40

ROFLMNAO!

You can ALWAYS count on the demon to quote scripture out of context.

You want the entire Gospel of Matthew? I can do that. Or you can explain why Jesus said "love your neighbor" and you heard "mock your neighbor."

Noting that my neighbor is failing to bear her own responsibility to tend to her own needs and not burden me with her expenses, is a demonstration of my love for my neighbor, because it holds her lazy, shiftless ass: accountable.

You see, my neighbor has precisely the same opportunities as I have, precisely the same means as I have; a healthy mind, body and the spirit God gave her... . "I don't want to..." is simply not a viable defense, for my neighbor.

That you need to claim otherwise in propping up the illusion, doesn't actually alter reality.

You see, this is the United States, where we do not have a society wherein one is mired in the class into which they are born. We're free to make whatever we are able and willing to make... . Unless we hobble ourselves by lending credence to Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle, such as the drivel touted by you and the balance of the Leftist cult.

Yeah, failing to bear her own responsibility no doubt because people just like you won't hire her so that you can maintain your bigoted talking point that black people are "lazy" and "shiftless".

For every $50,000 you make, $44 goes to all welfare programs for the poor, including Food Stamps. $247 goes to the biggest welfare program on the planet: The US Department of Defense. And over $800 goes to subsidizing multinational corporations.

But please, keep going after the lowest hanging fruit even though that isn't even where your tax money is mostly going.

Yeah, failing to bear her own responsibility no doubt because people just like you won't hire her so that you can maintain your bigoted talking point that black people are "lazy" and "shiftless".

For every $50,000 you make, $44 goes to all welfare programs for the poor, including Food Stamps. $247 goes to the biggest welfare program on the planet: The US Department of Defense. And over $800 goes to subsidizing multinational corporations.

But please, keep going after the lowest hanging fruit even though that isn't even where your tax money is mostly going.
Why do you assume she's black? Probably because you assume that most welfare moochers are.

[

Then why did the stats I cited have numbers for whites.....and numbers for hispanics? Why did the chart being cited *explicitly* state 'not hispanic'?

SNAPCharts1_1.png

Thank you so much for the wonderful chart!!!

Since whites outnumber blacks by 6:1, you've just proven that blacks are 3.75 times more likely to be on Food Stamps!!!

ROFLMNAO!

You have GOT to watch this video... (Swallow your milk first...)

Well let the stupid bitch get out and get a job. Gold hanging around her neck came from somewhere.

I have no sympathy for any of the freeloaders in this country.

Their kids are their responsibility, not the taxpayers of America.

Get off your ass and get a fucking job.

[

SNAPCharts1_1.png

Since whites outnumber blacks by 6:1, you've just proven that blacks are 3.75 times more likely to be on Food Stamps!!!

And with it and some supplementary information I found that 1 in 8 whites are on SNAP.

Hardly what you'd call a 'tiny percentage'.

ROFLMNAO!

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

[

SNAPCharts1_1.png

And with it and some supplementary information I found that 1 in 8 whites are on SNAP.

Hardly what you'd call a 'tiny percentage'.
So when you consider the proportion of black to whites, practically HALF of all blacks are on food stamps, right???

Really, your lack of understanding basic math is laughable... Does somebody have to count your change at the store for you???

Forum List

Back