obama constituents welfare cancelled in georgia county! Parents of starving children outraged!!

Amazing.

Obama voters OUTRAGED at people in the free shit building for daring not give them free shit. And the entitled attitude of "What yall gonna do about it" to top it.

They say they can't buy food without food stamps. Ummm...yes you can. With money. From a job. Oh...you can't because of all the kids you have?? Dont fuck everyone and have all these kids you can't afford.

Oh...you wanna fuck and drink and eat and not work...and demand OTHER people then support you? WHERE do these 20-50 year olds get the idea that they can do whatever they want and everyone else has to adapt for them? Oh yeah.....when they are brat teens in school and teachers, principles and cops can't do a damn thing to them else they get sued and fired.

The largest single group receiving food stamps are Republicans.
Another math-challenged democrat who never made it as far as algebra.
If you didn't have that problem with "tardation", you too could go look stuff up. It's really quite easy. I know, I know, the truth hurts. But in the long run, and trust me on this, it's better to know facts than live in perpetual ignorance.

SNAPCharts1_1.png

SNAPCharts2.png

Screen-Shot-2014-02-18-at-3.15.41-PM.png

In an ironic twist to the GOP’s war on the poor, it turns out that the people who are the most negatively affected by Republican cuts in food programs – are Republicans themselves.

Statistics reveal that the city holding the most beneficiaries of the SNAP program (a favorite target of the GOP) is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Owsley County, Kentucky earns the lowest median household income in the country, but they are the most prolific government-takers in U.S. existence.

GOP politicians represent more districts that majorly participate in SNAP than Democrats.

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!

Food-Stamps-Added.jpg

Food-Stamps-Presidents.png

Slowly but surely Obama has been cleaning up Bush's mess.

Food-Stamps-Presidents-Totals.png

Look at that. Reagan, Bush and Bush added more than Carter, Clinton and Obama.
You're still failing in the math area. You need to apply proportions. It's an algebra thing. A very basic algebra thing.
Oh, I get it. Since Republicans get the most food stamps, they proportionally suffer the most when their party fucks them over. How's that?
You just don't understand basic algebra. It's OK. Most democrats have the same problem. That's why they still vote democrat.

A lovely means through which to concede!

So now that you got your new suit, you want to quit? Or are you quitting because you really don't know how to interpret scripture using math?

Is an android, not a Christian. :p

However, 70% of Americans identify as Christian, so on the basis of sheer numbers...
Translation: "I have none. I was just making shit up."
I'm sorry to hear that.

Now, you can show that you're smarter than Keys by providing some data to refute my premise, but I doubt you will.

So now that you got your new suit, you want to quit? Or are you quitting because you really don't know how to interpret scripture using math?

However, 70% of Americans identify as Christian, so on the basis of sheer numbers...
I'm sorry to hear that.

Now, you can show that you're smarter than Keys by providing some data to refute my premise, but I doubt you will.
I concede the point.

Even though I quoted the thing, I did not really see your 70%-identify-as reference, and did not take it into account.

My bad... sorry.

I posted something challenging you further, and, when I looked at it again, after posting, for the first time, I actually saw the reference, and, for the first time, it sank in, and I came to the realization that you had, indeed, successfully defended the point, in a statistical-likelihood context.

My only (poor) excuse is that I must have been rushed, with other distractions around me, at the time.

Whoops... with an optional 'oh, shit' tossed in for good measure.

You served-up a 'statistical likelihood' that should suffice, for most folks possessing an ounce of objectivity and honesty.

Until the next time...

Last edited:
The largest single group receiving food stamps are Republicans.
Data?
I provided a link and graphics. Tell you what, why don't you provide data showing it's not true.
Good luck!
You provided a link purportedly showing that there are more whites on food stamps then blacks, and that red states had more than blue. I provided a link that shows that Democrat moochers outnumber Republicans 2 to 1. Stop being so ingenuous. It's as simple as it is obvious:

Of these, about one-in-five (22%) of Democrats say they had received food stamps compared with 10% of Republicans. About 17% of political independents say they have received food stamps.

The share of food stamp beneficiaries swells even further when respondents are asked if someone else living in their household had ever received food stamps. According to the survey, about three in ten Democrats (31%) and about half as many Republicans (17%) say they or someone in their household has benefitted from the food stamp program.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...cs-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/

the majority of welfare recipients are white single mothers.

how are things doing in your trailer park these days?
Read your link then back it up. Prove that single white mothers are over 50% of welfare recipients. I've already proved dean is a liar, maybe you'd like to prove your not.

Last edited:
See what happens when you place your trust in the government to hold your hand! Oh well what more can you expect from a system that rewards those at the expense of others.

Here is a novel approach, the community should band together and provide help without Uncles guidance.

Read your link then back it up. Prove that single white mothers are over 50% of welfare recipients. I've already proved dean is a liar, maybe you'd like to prove your not.

it wasn't my link.

I can't help it if you don't like the reality of what was in front of you.

Who Gets Food Stamps? White People, Mostly
Put up or shut up. Prove that over 50% of welfare recipients are single white mothers.

May as well just shut up since you can't. If 40% of food stamp recipients are white, that would not be possible. It's simple math. Are you black?

ROFLMNAO!

Of course... But that's because the majority of women in the us are white. But a tiny percentage of white women are on welfare, where a majority of black women are on welfare.

But that's just because the majority of black women have been indoctrinated by the ideological Left. Thus they are immoral due to their having no sense of principle.

ROFLMNAO!

Of course... But that's because the majority of women in the us are white. But a tiny percentage of white women are on welfare, where a majority of black women are on welfare.

But that's just because the majority of black women have been indoctrinated by the ideological Left. Thus they are immoral due to their having no sense of principle.
Come on! The dingbat just posted a link that said 40% of food stamp recipients are white. How then could the majority of recipients be single white mothers?

She's obviously a fool. You need to question what fool's write instead of agreeing.

Indeed, my ass. Or yours!

ROFLMNAO!

Well, lets look at the numbers. There are about 115.5 million households in the US. 23 million of those households get SNAP benefits. 40% of the 23 million households getting SNAP benefits are white. Or about 9.2 million households.

In general whites make up about 62% of households. So of the 115.5 they make up 72 million of them. 9.2 million of that 72 million white households are receiving SNAP. Or about 12.5% of white households. About 1 in 8.

I wouldn't consider 1 in 8 to be a 'tiny percentage'.

I'm sorry to hear that.

I concede the point.

Even though I quoted the thing, I did not really see your 70%-identify-as reference, and did not take it into account.

My bad... sorry.

I posted something challenging you further, and, when I looked at it again, after posting, for the first time, I actually saw the reference, and, for the first time, it sank in, and I came to the realization that you had, indeed, successfully defended the point, in a statistical-likelihood context.

My only (poor) excuse is that I must have been rushed, with other distractions around me, at the time.

Whoops... with an optional 'oh, shit' tossed in for good measure.

You served-up a 'statistical likelihood' that should suffice, for most folks possessing an ounce of objectivity and honesty.

Until the next time...
I think we're both surprised to find rational discussion in among Keys' hysterical squalling about God-knows-what.

Thank you for a well-thought-out post - proof that people can disagree without being disagreeable. I look forward to many more such posts from you. :)

Forum List

Back