obama constituents welfare cancelled in georgia county! Parents of starving children outraged!!

Unless you can explain how someone who's had a catastrophic life event can put their children back up the chute, your observation is stupid.

Do you even know where babies come from?
Smoking crack causes crack babies, but is hardly a 'catastrophic event'.

Non sequitur. No one said it was.

I want to know whether Keys has been breaking into Diebold machines. How else would anyone know who someone voted for? Or is this just typical Rightist invented narrative?

The largest single group receiving food stamps are Republicans.
Another math-challenged democrat who never made it as far as algebra.
If you didn't have that problem with "tardation", you too could go look stuff up. It's really quite easy. I know, I know, the truth hurts. But in the long run, and trust me on this, it's better to know facts than live in perpetual ignorance.

SNAPCharts1_1.png

SNAPCharts2.png

Screen-Shot-2014-02-18-at-3.15.41-PM.png

In an ironic twist to the GOP’s war on the poor, it turns out that the people who are the most negatively affected by Republican cuts in food programs – are Republicans themselves.

Statistics reveal that the city holding the most beneficiaries of the SNAP program (a favorite target of the GOP) is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Owsley County, Kentucky earns the lowest median household income in the country, but they are the most prolific government-takers in U.S. existence.

GOP politicians represent more districts that majorly participate in SNAP than Democrats.

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!

Food-Stamps-Added.jpg

Food-Stamps-Presidents.png

Slowly but surely Obama has been cleaning up Bush's mess.

Food-Stamps-Presidents-Totals.png

Look at that. Reagan, Bush and Bush added more than Carter, Clinton and Obama.

If you didn't have that problem with "tardation", you too could go look stuff up. It's really quite easy. I know, I know, the truth hurts. But in the long run, and trust me on this, it's better to know facts than live in perpetual ignorance.

SNAPCharts1_1.png

SNAPCharts2.png

In an ironic twist to the GOP’s war on the poor, it turns out that the people who are the most negatively affected by Republican cuts in food programs – are Republicans themselves.

Statistics reveal that the city holding the most beneficiaries of the SNAP program (a favorite target of the GOP) is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Owsley County, Kentucky earns the lowest median household income in the country, but they are the most prolific government-takers in U.S. existence.

GOP politicians represent more districts that majorly participate in SNAP than Democrats.

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!

Food-Stamps-Added.jpg

You're still failing in the math area. You need to apply proportions. It's an algebra thing. A very basic algebra thing.

SNAPCharts1_1.png

SNAPCharts2.png

Food-Stamps-Added.jpg

You know you've already lost this. Democrat food stamp recipients outnumber Republican 2 to 1.

Some things are obvious:

Of these, about one-in-five (22%) of Democrats say they had received food stamps compared with 10% of Republicans. About 17% of political independents say they have received food stamps.

The share of food stamp beneficiaries swells even further when respondents are asked if someone else living in their household had ever received food stamps. According to the survey, about three in ten Democrats (31%) and about half as many Republicans (17%) say they or someone in their household has benefitted from the food stamp program.

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients

Last edited:
A Mexican beggar woman was trying to shake me down for her fat, starving children.

I told her to take the weakest of her brood and feed it to the rest of her starving children. Keep doing that until she had the number of strong children she could afford.

ROFLMNAO!

You have GOT to watch this video... (Swallow your milk first...)

Proverbs 17:5 (KJV) Whoso mocketh the poor reproacheth his Maker : and he that is glad at calamities shall not be unpunished

ROFLMAO!
That was before food stamps.

Where in the Bibles does it say it's a sin for Government to try and end hunger? They don't call you meathead for nothing.

Thou shalt not steal.

ROFLMNAO!

Proverbs 17:5 (KJV) Whoso mocketh the poor reproacheth his Maker : and he that is glad at calamities shall not be unpunished

ROFLMAO!

Where in the Bibles does it say it's a sin for Government to try and end hunger? They don't call you meathead for nothing.
There is nowhere in the Bible that says being a dingbat is a sin either. It must be a great relief for you.

ROFLMNAO!

ROFLMAO!

Where, in the COTUS, is our government tasked with that duty?

You nailed it, R-Derp! Probably everyone in that video was a Republican because as we all know...Georgia is noted for all of the black Republicans it has! (I can always count on you for a REALLY stupid post! You deliver more consistently than FedEx!)

ROFLMNAO!

ROFLMAO!

The poor in the bible, bear no semblance of comparison to the halfwitted welfare queens in the video.

TO even SUGGEST that such is the same is to demonstrate that you are a profoundly foolish human being.

You heartless rich dick sucking republicans are going to pay for this in 2016!

Forum List

Back