🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama continues to put pressure on iran

Nothing the Americans would not do if Iranians were in our waters.

Trump will end that day 1......

What day?

Day 1 should be the beginning of the wall, rounding up Emma, MS-13, and other mex drug gangs, and indicting the Clintoons for treason. Day 2 will be just as interesting.

I agree, but it will not happen. They authorized a fence/wall years ago and if they did anything it was to bring in more illegals. Take that with republicans like Dick Perry drawing up and signing a "dream act" bill and they do nothing to stop the flow. Wet backs are huge business for both parties.

What day?

Day 1 should be the beginning of the wall, rounding up Emma, MS-13, and other mex drug gangs, and indicting the Clintoons for treason. Day 2 will be just as interesting.

I agree, but it will not happen. They authorized a fence/wall years ago and if they did anything it was to bring in more illegals. Take that with republicans like Dick Perry drawing up and signing a "dream act" bill and they do nothing to stop the flow. Wet backs are huge business for both parties.

It's true both parties are responsible...so why keep electing GOPers or Rats? Bush41 thought we'd keep industry here instead of leaving for China by ignoring the border. Then Chertoff started building the wall but couldn't complete it in time before our own dyke-hog Janet Napolitano cancelled the funding. The wall is almost all built so the issue is completing it.

What day?

It's true both parties are responsible...so why keep electing GOPers or Rats? Bush41 thought we'd keep industry here instead of leaving for China by ignoring the border. Then Chertoff started building the wall but couldn't complete it in time before our own dyke-whore Janet Napolitano cancelled the funding. The wall is almost all built so the issue is completing it.

I just dont see it happening. To many lies. Honestly, if the Government would go after and destroy any business cought employing illegals they would likely have better luck and an easier time dealing with it.

What day?

It's true both parties are responsible...so why keep electing GOPers or Rats? Bush41 thought we'd keep industry here instead of leaving for China by ignoring the border. Then Chertoff started building the wall but couldn't complete it in time before our own dyke-whore Janet Napolitano cancelled the funding. The wall is almost all built so the issue is completing it.

I just dont see it happening. To many lies. Honestly, if the Government would go after and destroy any business cought employing illegals they would likely have better luck and an easier time dealing with it.

I agree....Obama has pretty much disabled e-Verify....ARREST employers hiring illegals instead of a small fine...the word will get around quick that we're not playing anymore.

What day?

I agree....Obama has pretty much disabled e-Verify....ARREST employers hiring illegals instead of a small fine...the word will get around quick that we're not playing anymore.

Not so much arrest them, but screw them hard for a first offence, then destroy them for the second. Fines upwards of 250,000 bucks would be a good starting point, plus fine the illegals heavily as well. That will put them back in the shadows where they belong. They will be back to mowing lawns in no time freeing up non white collar jobs for Americans.

What day?

Our government is giving tax breaks and a get out of Obamacare free card to those businesses that hire illegals instead of Americans. We need new government. Vote Trump instead of UN rep Hitlery.

What day?

Our government is giving tax breaks and a get out of Obamacare free card to those businesses that hire illegals instead of Americans. We need new government. Vote Trump instead of UN rep Hitlery.

Yes President Obama is like God, can see everything. :rolleyes: Trump, "not under my watch" I can do it alone.:eek:

Forum List

Back