🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Dances While Brussels Burns: President Takes To The Floor To Do The Tango In Argentina (Pics)

I am sure President Harry Truman never lost a second of sleep nuking the innocent sons, daughters, mothers, wives and other relatives of those who served in the Japanese Imperial Army.

He was a man of courage, the kind we need today to deal with ISIS.

If Obama had been president in 1945 America would have been humiliated by the enemy just as it is now.

Truman dropped two nukes on a bunch of civilians to scare the shit out of Japan . That's what we define as "terrorism" today .

You seem to admire that ? You'd make a good ISIS member.

I admire success. I admire anything that works. What Truman did, worked. He did more than just scare the shit out of Japan. What he did made Japan quit, surrender and stop killing more Americans. You seem to be sorry for that.
Those "innocents" that were given the nuclear kiss, were accomplices of the soldiers of the Imperial Army. In a war you break things and kill people. The Japanese deserved none of the concessions given to an honorable enemy defined in the Geneva Convention, because they observed none of the Geneva Convention.

And as far as results? Japan became one of the strongest economical and military partner of America.

You want America to be nice to ISIS. The one who would make a good, unquestioning, blind and stupid member of ISIS is you.

I don't mind helping in the air and behind the scenes . But on the ground, ISIS needs to be dealt with by the other Mideast players .

I don't want the U.S. in another bullshit occupation. Do you ? Cause that's what you are beating around the bush . ( so to speak).

You pretended to respond to my post by not responding to it with substance but responding to it with platitudes.

You don't seem to realize that there is no such thing as an ally in the Middle East. You don't seem to realize that pussyfooting and "bullshit occupation" is what keeps the creeps alive. Give them overwhelming force, nuclear or otherwise and stop the nonsense once and for all.

Isis isn't even a threat to us. They are a threat to the Middle East. So you bet your ass the Middle East countries have an interest in Defeating them.

And if u think dropping a nuke on ISIS areas would end extremists than u are a fool . It would do the opposite .

Dropping a couple of nukes on Japan worked just fine.
Can you give me a good reason why it would not work on ISIS?

Obama Dances While Brussels Burns
That darn Obama. He just won't react the way the terrorists want him to and go running hither and fro after every attack on the West, and scream in horror. He just won't shit his pants.

Damn him! Damn him to HELL!!!

I am sure President Harry Truman never lost a second of sleep nuking the innocent sons, daughters, mothers, wives and other relatives of those who served in the Japanese Imperial Army.

He was a man of courage, the kind we need today to deal with ISIS.

If Obama had been president in 1945 America would have been humiliated by the enemy just as it is now.

Truman dropped two nukes on a bunch of civilians to scare the shit out of Japan . That's what we define as "terrorism" today .

I admire success. I admire anything that works. What Truman did, worked. He did more than just scare the shit out of Japan. What he did made Japan quit, surrender and stop killing more Americans. You seem to be sorry for that.
Those "innocents" that were given the nuclear kiss, were accomplices of the soldiers of the Imperial Army. In a war you break things and kill people. The Japanese deserved none of the concessions given to an honorable enemy defined in the Geneva Convention, because they observed none of the Geneva Convention.

And as far as results? Japan became one of the strongest economical and military partner of America.

You want America to be nice to ISIS. The one who would make a good, unquestioning, blind and stupid member of ISIS is you.

I don't mind helping in the air and behind the scenes . But on the ground, ISIS needs to be dealt with by the other Mideast players .

I don't want the U.S. in another bullshit occupation. Do you ? Cause that's what you are beating around the bush . ( so to speak).

You pretended to respond to my post by not responding to it with substance but responding to it with platitudes.

You don't seem to realize that there is no such thing as an ally in the Middle East. You don't seem to realize that pussyfooting and "bullshit occupation" is what keeps the creeps alive. Give them overwhelming force, nuclear or otherwise and stop the nonsense once and for all.

Isis isn't even a threat to us. They are a threat to the Middle East. So you bet your ass the Middle East countries have an interest in Defeating them.

And if u think dropping a nuke on ISIS areas would end extremists than u are a fool . It would do the opposite .
<<And if u think dropping a nuke on ISIS areas would end extremists than u are a fool . It would do the opposite>>

I believe you are right, Tim. When I consider what we Americans would do if ISIS dropped a nuke on us, I figure they'd get just as mad and just as determined to avenge themselves as I think we would. All it will do is escalate into a conflagration we would regret.

View attachment 68737

Was he supposed to come home and wring his hands because there was a terrorist attack in Europe? Codswallop. Wouldn't do a damned thing to make things better. Don't give the bastards the pleasure of disrupting our lives; that's what they want and that's why they call them terrorists.

He was supposed to come home and develop a new strategy to defeat ISIS. It is obvious the one he has is an abject failure.
You really think he's going to believe that? After all this time? He's committed to the path he's on and any wish that he change is only a wish not based on any reality.

True enough, but that doesn't get him off the hook for not doing it. You claim amounts to saying that John Doe is going to fail the test because he won't study, so that means we can't blame him for failing the test.

View attachment 68737

Was he supposed to come home and wring his hands because there was a terrorist attack in Europe? Codswallop. Wouldn't do a damned thing to make things better. Don't give the bastards the pleasure of disrupting our lives; that's what they want and that's why they call them terrorists.
Your unAmerican pacifist mentality is an example why this country has fallen from greatness.
How does my comment make me unAmerican or a pacifist? Just answer my question, Steve. What would his coming home have accomplished?
He would have hunkered down in the White House situation room with his commanders plotting a strategy in case the Brussels attack, at the heart of NATO, was a precursor to something larger. It would have reassured the American people, by coming home putting our country and citizens first, that he was very concerned with the safety of other Americans in the area abroad.
OK. Thanks.

If you need reassurance, let me remind you that you have a better chance of being struck by lightning than a terrorist attack. Our president and our security agencies have done a very good job of keeping us safe, and as an American I am very proud of them and I will continue to walk out my door each day and not give the jihadi creeps the pleasure of sending me into hysterics.

Obama's reaction was quite the insult to ISIS, actually. Don't we all HATE being ignored? Obviously, he is not and has not been ignoring ISIS, or we would be overrun already. If our next president decides to take a more aggressive military stance toward ISIS, I won't be sorry at all. I am not informed enough to make those decisions, so I will go with the flow and count it pretty darned effective so far in keeping my personal keister safe.

What Obama is telling us is that pretending his strategy isn't a complete failure, is a good strategy. It's classic example of leftist magical thinking.

It would, but the political fallout would be disastrous, not to mention all the innocent people that would be killed.

It would, but the political fallout would be disastrous, not to mention all the innocent people that would be killed.

If bripat is against using military force, you KNOW it's a bad idea . !

First he was doing the wave at a baseball game in Cuba with a ruthless dictor as Americans lie dead in a Brussels airport. Now he's in Argentina dancing the night away doing the Tango on our taxpayers money.

3281EE9D00000578-3507001-image-a-99_1458781752852.jpg

3281EE7900000578-3507001-image-a-101_1458781761921.jpg

0014470624-vi.gif

Obama dances the tango in Argentina while ignoring calls to come home

Th other dude looks like he has his arm wrapped around a tree

-Geaux

Forum List

Back