🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Dances While Brussels Burns: President Takes To The Floor To Do The Tango In Argentina (Pics)

What would you have the President do?

Something that he never learned and never will: Respect for dead victims of violence.

Unless, of course the victim is black and would look like his son if he had a son.

He certainly could have either stay in his presidential suite or at least not flaunt his plentiful lack of talent for the tango.

This from the party who's leaders want carpet bombings and torture of terrorists family members ?

Please spare us this pretend concern over Brussels . Yall were so giddy the attack happend. Run to the Internet and blame Obama for a terror attack on the other side of the world .

Your unAmerican pacifist mentality is an example why this country has fallen from greatness.
How does my comment make me unAmerican or a pacifist? Just answer my question, Steve. What would his coming home have accomplished?
He would have hunkered down in the White House situation room with his commanders plotting a strategy in case the Brussels attack, at the heart of NATO, was a precursor to something larger. It would have reassured the American people, by coming home putting our country and citizens first, that he was very concerned with the safety of other Americans in the area abroad.
OK. Thanks.

If you need reassurance, let me remind you that you have a better chance of being struck by lightning than a terrorist attack. Our president and our security agencies have done a very good job of keeping us safe, and as an American I am very proud of them and I will continue to walk out my door each day and not give the jihadi creeps the pleasure of sending me into hysterics.

Obama's reaction was quite the insult to ISIS, actually. Don't we all HATE being ignored? Obviously, he is not and has not been ignoring ISIS, or we would be overrun already. If our next president decides to take a more aggressive military stance toward ISIS, I won't be sorry at all. I am not informed enough to make those decisions, so I will go with the flow and count it pretty darned effective so far in keeping my personal keister safe.
He didn't keep us safe from the Ft. Hood shooter, the Boston Bombers or the San Bernardino killers, all Muslims. He has been a failure for a non-natural born Citizen president the founders warned us about.

Crazies wh guns . And u blame Obama for that ? Not the nra?? How many shooting sprees do glance over because the perp is no muslim ?
They were Muslim terrorists!

They keep finding new superlatives to apply to America's Kenyan Emperor yet somehow they fail to utilize "abject". Ah well, an indoctrination-in-lieu of an education will do that to ya.

Something that he never learned and never will: Respect for dead victims of violence.

Unless, of course the victim is black and would look like his son if he had a son.

He certainly could have either stay in his presidential suite or at least not flaunt his plentiful lack of talent for the tango.

This from the party who's leaders want carpet bombings and torture of terrorists family members ?

Please spare us this pretend concern over Brussels . Yall were so giddy the attack happend. Run to the Internet and blame Obama for a terror attack on the other side of the world .

I am sure President Harry Truman never lost a second of sleep nuking the innocent sons, daughters, mothers, wives and other relatives of those who served in the Japanese Imperial Army.

He was a man of courage, the kind we need today to deal with ISIS.

If Obama had been president in 1945 America would have been humiliated by the enemy just as it is now.

I am sure President Harry Truman never lost a second of sleep nuking the innocent sons, daughters, mothers, wives and other relatives of those who served in the Japanese Imperial Army.

If Obama had been president in 1945 America would have been humiliated by the enemy just as it is now.
I don't feel humiliated by ISIS. Why do you?

I don't feel humiliated by ISIS. Why do you?

When a rag tag collection of few thousand religious malcontents keeps a nation, supposedly the most powerful and only super power in the world at bay, keeps it terrified, scared and seemingly helpless, with no leader to lead and guide, that is the classic definition of being humiliated.

View attachment 68737

Was he supposed to come home and wring his hands because there was a terrorist attack in Europe? Codswallop. Wouldn't do a damned thing to make things better. Don't give the bastards the pleasure of disrupting our lives; that's what they want and that's why they call them terrorists.
Your unAmerican pacifist mentality is an example why this country has fallen from greatness.
How does my comment make me unAmerican or a pacifist? Just answer my question, Steve. What would his coming home have accomplished?
He would have hunkered down in the White House situation room with his commanders plotting a strategy in case the Brussels attack, at the heart of NATO, was a precursor to something larger. It would have reassured the American people, by coming home putting our country and citizens first, that he was very concerned with the safety of other Americans in the area abroad.
OK. Thanks.

If you need reassurance, let me remind you that you have a better chance of being struck by lightning than a terrorist attack. Our president and our security agencies have done a very good job of keeping us safe, and as an American I am very proud of them and I will continue to walk out my door each day and not give the jihadi creeps the pleasure of sending me into hysterics.

Obama's reaction was quite the insult to ISIS, actually. Don't we all HATE being ignored? Obviously, he is not and has not been ignoring ISIS, or we would be overrun already. If our next president decides to take a more aggressive military stance toward ISIS, I won't be sorry at all. I am not informed enough to make those decisions, so I will go with the flow and count it pretty darned effective so far in keeping my personal keister safe.
He didn't keep us safe from the Ft. Hood shooter, the Boston Bombers or the San Bernardino killers, all Muslims. He has been a failure for a non-natural born Citizen president the founders warned us about.
Those deaths should never be discredited, nor the many people who were injured as well as killed. But 45 deaths on US soil since 9/11 is a whole lot less than the people who have been shot by other Americans for non-terrorist reasons. You don't seem to be bothered by that. Obama tried to keep us safe from that, but some people screamed "2nd Amendment Rights!" and won.

remind me again what bush did when our country was being attacked. ....continue reading to kids...go fuck yourself op
and then he ran as fast as air force one could take him And now repubs are trying to put a crazy man in our WH ?

i just dont think we will ever understand the complexities of the islam religions and their divisions....shites hate sunnis and who the hell knows why.....lineage? its just crazy and we try to make sense of it...

i just dont think we will ever understand the complexities of the islam religions and their divisions....shites hate sunnis and who the hell knows why.....lineage? its just crazy and we try to make sense of it...

Look at my Ireland. Can anyone really tell the difference between a Catholic and Protestant?

View attachment 68737

Was he supposed to come home and wring his hands because there was a terrorist attack in Europe? Codswallop. Wouldn't do a damned thing to make things better. Don't give the bastards the pleasure of disrupting our lives; that's what they want and that's why they call them terrorists.

I wouldn't worry, if Steve is unhappy with you, you are probably doing something right....

OK. Thanks.

Bush didn't keep 4500 Americans safe in Iraq.
That's different. They were collateral damage in the quest of freeing the Iraqi people from a tyrannical dictator and government. They volunteered knowing the possible sacrifices they could face. They knew the stakes!

You mean collateral damage in the creation of ISIS...

Steve, you are some fool...

Truman dropped two nukes on a bunch of civilians to scare the shit out of Japan . That's what we define as "terrorism" today .

You seem to admire that ? You'd make a good ISIS member.

Truman dropped two nukes on a bunch of civilians to scare the shit out of Japan . That's what we define as "terrorism" today .

I admire success. I admire anything that works. What Truman did, worked. He did more than just scare the shit out of Japan. What he did made Japan quit, surrender and stop killing more Americans. You seem to be sorry for that.
Those "innocents" that were given the nuclear kiss, were accomplices of the soldiers of the Imperial Army. In a war you break things and kill people. The Japanese deserved none of the concessions given to an honorable enemy defined in the Geneva Convention, because they observed none of the Geneva Convention.

And as far as results? Japan became one of the strongest economical and military partner of America.

You want America to be nice to ISIS. The one who would make a good, unquestioning, blind and stupid member of ISIS is you.

I admire success. I admire anything that works. What Truman did, worked. He did more than just scare the shit out of Japan. What he did made Japan quit, surrender and stop killing more Americans. You seem to be sorry for that.
Those "innocents" that were given the nuclear kiss, were accomplices of the soldiers of the Imperial Army. In a war you break things and kill people. The Japanese deserved none of the concessions given to an honorable enemy defined in the Geneva Convention, because they observed none of the Geneva Convention.

And as far as results? Japan became one of the strongest economical and military partner of America.

You want America to be nice to ISIS. The one who would make a good, unquestioning, blind and stupid member of ISIS is you.

If you nuke ISIS you make the war even more permanent than it already is.

I don't mind helping in the air and behind the scenes . But on the ground, ISIS needs to be dealt with by the other Mideast players .

I don't want the U.S. in another bullshit occupation. Do you ? Cause that's what you are beating around the bush . ( so to speak).

If you nuke ISIS you make the war even more permanent than it already is.

If you nuke ISIS - at the proper places - there is no more ISIS. No more war.

I don't mind helping in the air and behind the scenes . But on the ground, ISIS needs to be dealt with by the other Mideast players .

I don't want the U.S. in another bullshit occupation. Do you ? Cause that's what you are beating around the bush . ( so to speak).

You pretended to respond to my post by not responding to it with substance but responding to it with platitudes.

You don't seem to realize that there is no such thing as an ally in the Middle East. You don't seem to realize that pussyfooting and "bullshit occupation" is what keeps the creeps alive. Give them overwhelming force, nuclear or otherwise and stop the nonsense once and for all.

You pretended to respond to my post by not responding to it with substance but responding to it with platitudes.

You don't seem to realize that there is no such thing as an ally in the Middle East. You don't seem to realize that pussyfooting and "bullshit occupation" is what keeps the creeps alive. Give them overwhelming force, nuclear or otherwise and stop the nonsense once and for all.

Isis isn't even a threat to us. They are a threat to the Middle East. So you bet your ass the Middle East countries have an interest in Defeating them.

And if u think dropping a nuke on ISIS areas would end extremists than u are a fool . It would do the opposite .

Forum List

Back