Obama declares Gulf Coast 'open for business'

Go to google maps, type in Alligator Point Panama City, and tell me it is not in St Andrews Bay.

Then why did they get tar balls in St Andrews Bay? could it be because it is part of the Gulf of Mexico, and is fed by the Gulf of Mexico? :lol:

He was not in St Andrews, he was in Alligator Point, which is about 70 miles further east.

If there is an oil spill on the Mississippi and they get tar balls in St Andrew's does that make it part of the Mississippi? Or does it just means you can get there from here? That far inland I expect that the water is relatively fresh. I have not actually been there, so I do not know for sure, but looking at the map I would say it is not part of the Gulf.

some of it is a mixture of salt and fresh,, we call it "brackish" water,

Link?

You cannot have a Bay, without a larger body of water. If there is not larger body of water, it is then a Lake. Fucking A! I feel like I am talking to my two year old. If you start asking "why?" over and over Willow, I might just shoot myself. :lol:

He was not in St Andrews, he was in Alligator Point, which is about 70 miles further east.

If there is an oil spill on the Mississippi and they get tar balls in St Andrew's does that make it part of the Mississippi? Or does it just means you can get there from here? That far inland I expect that the water is relatively fresh. I have not actually been there, so I do not know for sure, but looking at the map I would say it is not part of the Gulf.

some of it is a mixture of salt and fresh,, we call it "brackish" water,

Link?

link to what?

Then why did they get tar balls in St Andrews Bay? could it be because it is part of the Gulf of Mexico, and is fed by the Gulf of Mexico? :lol:

Dude, I already posted an article that said he was in St Andrews, which is where he also stayed and swam.

And I posted the photo from the official White House website which said he was swimming at Alligator Point. Which do you think paid more attention to the details, especially since the press was not actually there?

I think some people should look up the definition of Bay! ;)

A body of water surrounded on three sides by land

You do know that lakes have bays, don't you?

You do know Gulf's have Bays?

well, looking at you google map anyone with an ounce of brain matter can see the bay is fed by both rivers, and the gulf.. where the fresh meets the salt is brackish. so the bay is a river too then,, correct?

Forum List

Back