Obama declares June to be LGBT Pride Month !!!

What I am talking about is consenting adults. And while you may think oral sex is stupid, the majority of people disagree. Just like the majority of people are ok with gay marriage.

But, just to clarify, the difference between kidnap/torture and gay people enjoying sex is that the latter does no harm.
I don't believe that the majority of people consider oral sex to be smart or are OK with queer marraige. Thee are liberal media inventions. As for harm I've already indisputably shown how, in a number of ways it is harmful. Now you pretend you didn't hear or know about it. Ho hum.

You have not shown any such thing. You have claimed they are converting the young. But that is bullshit.
No, there is no harm.
It's not bullshit, you ignorant man.

So you think gays are converting straight kids?????

Dreaming is all you have. Homosexuals are not going back in the closet. Either get used to it, hide from it, or kill them and spend your life in prison.
They will be out of the closet IN OTHER COUNTRIES, having fled from the US. This country is going to become great again, and its going to be without the stain of sex perverts running around.

The last two rulings on homosexuality, from the highest court in the land, have been to remove laws against gay sex and to allow same sex marriage. But you think they will rule in favor of laws against homosexuals??? Yeah, you are dreaming.
Screw the courts, that'll change.

If you think that...... No, I don't even have a sarcastic remark for that kind of ignorance. Just as an FYI, if the SCOTUS rules a law to be unconstitutional, the law is invalid. Period.

"It's the current year man!" Isn't an argument. What difference does it being the current year make? Lol
It makes absolutely NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER.

Queers then >>> :whip:

Queers now >>> :whip:

If you are into gay S&M, have fun with it. No biggie. As long as all parties are consenting adults.

If you are saying you will whip gays, I look forward to you going to prison

Dreaming is all you have. Homosexuals are not going back in the closet. Either get used to it, hide from it, or kill them and spend your life in prison.
They will be out of the closet IN OTHER COUNTRIES, having fled from the US. This country is going to become great again, and its going to be without the stain of sex perverts running around.

The last two rulings on homosexuality, from the highest court in the land, have been to remove laws against gay sex and to allow same sex marriage. But you think they will rule in favor of laws against homosexuals??? Yeah, you are dreaming.

If you think that...... No, I don't even have a sarcastic remark for that kind of ignorance. Just as an FYI, if the SCOTUS rules a law to be unconstitutional, the law is invalid. Period.
No sir. There are options to fight back.

"It's the current year man!" Isn't an argument. What difference does it being the current year make? Lol
It makes absolutely NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER.

Queers then >>> :whip:

Queers now >>> :whip:

If you are into gay S&M, have fun with it. No biggie. As long as all parties are consenting adults.

If you are saying you will whip gays, I look forward to you going to prison
13501762_804382493025593_8297157684440896635_n.jpg

And you think that someone will try to pass a law making homosexuality illegal???? Really?

And you think that someone will try to pass a law making homosexuality illegal???? Really?
Not necessarily make it illegal. Push them back into their bedrooms and off the streets and out of the schools, yes.

I believe it would be good to make illegal and punishable by death like the old days though.

1. Try and stay on topic. We are discussing homosexuality, not transgendered.

2. Bullshit. You expect gay couples to refrain from any public displays of affection. You even claimed they would be lucky to stay alive if they do. Express your opinion. Just don't expect the laws to change.

3. Every major poll I have seen shows the majority have no problem with gay marriage.

4. If Trump wins, he will be the POTUS. That does not mean he passed laws. And the SCOTUS will rule any attempt to make homosexuality illegal will be ruled unconstitutional.
1. Try and stay on topic. We are discussing homosexuality, AND transgendered. Note the title of this thread >>
"Obama declares June to be LGBT Pride Month !!!"

2. Yes I expect everyone to be heterosexual or get of the USA. Zero tolerance for homosexual cancer.

3. SSM not the same as accepting homosexuality in public or allowing queers to teach, be coaches or hold other jobs close to kids. If 2 people want to destroy themselves by doing queer sex in the privacy of their homes, NOT MY PROBLEM. :biggrin:

4. What will be ruled constitutional or not, will depend on who the SCOTUS justices are. Trump may appoint 4 of them. There is nothing unconstitutional about banning homosexuality and queer marriage, or discrimination against queers. I expect to see discrimination against queers to be mandatory by law. People will be arrested if they hire queers as teachers, scout leaders, coaches, counselors, etc

2. You can expect whatever you want. It won't happen. Nothing that has happened in the last few decades suggests such a reversal of laws.

3. SSM is the same thing. If people think they should be able to marry, they certainly aren't going to be upset about PDAs. Unless you want to outlaw ALL public kissing or holding hands ect. But that would be straights too.

4. Trump, if elected, can nominate whomever he chooses. Getting them confirmed is an entirely different matter. You are dreaming, just like you were when you wanted the Feds to take over MLB.

Last edited:
What I am talking about is consenting adults. And while you may think oral sex is stupid, the majority of people disagree. Just like the majority of people are ok with gay marriage.

But, just to clarify, the difference between kidnap/torture and gay people enjoying sex is that the latter does no harm.
I don't believe that the majority of people consider oral sex to be smart or are OK with queer marraige. Thee are liberal media inventions. As for harm I've already indisputably shown how, in a number of ways it is harmful. Now you pretend you didn't hear or know about it. Ho hum.
How old are you and where do you live? Come out of the cave man, you are a few decades behind the times.
It means your opinions about where the majority of Americans stand on issues is waaay off.

I think you just proved his point when you said "we all have different tastes in what we want in a mate." This is true and there is no logical reason besides religious or social engineering that makes homosexuality a "wrong" thing.
Yes there is. Because it spreads disease and death.
Homosexuality doesn't spread disease and death... Sex does.. Did you want to ban that too?
Homosexuals lifespans are cut short 20 years than normal people's, that's even without AIDs. You are 60 times more likely to catch HIV and many other sexually transmitted diseases if you are homosexual. CDC stats and numerous studies prove this. You are just ignorant to the facts.
ok, so you are just looking out for the lives of gay people? how nobel of you.
No. I hope and pray they all die of AIDS.
wonderful, then don't make that dumb ass argument again ya phony

Not necessarily make it illegal. Push them back into their bedrooms and off the streets and out of the schools, yes.

I believe it would be good to make illegal and punishable by death like the old days though.

The only way that wi happen is if you ban PDAs for any sexual orientation.

Death penalty for two gay men kissing? If you are serious, you are one sick asshole.

How old are you and where do you live? Come out of the cave man, you are a few decades behind the times.
It means your opinions about where the majority of Americans stand on issues is waaay off.
No it doesn't. That's retarded. If the majority of people today became convinced that medical research that demonstrates eating feces is unhealthy is old and wrong and started eating feces all the time, would you go along with the majority because "its the current year maaaaaan"?

According to your logic, you would.

Yes there is. Because it spreads disease and death.
Homosexuality doesn't spread disease and death... Sex does.. Did you want to ban that too?
Homosexuals lifespans are cut short 20 years than normal people's, that's even without AIDs. You are 60 times more likely to catch HIV and many other sexually transmitted diseases if you are homosexual. CDC stats and numerous studies prove this. You are just ignorant to the facts.
You said there is no logical reason to oppose homosexuality and I gave you more than one. You're an idiot and a phony. Take a hike, failure.

The only way that wi happen is if you ban PDAs for any sexual orientation.

Death penalty for two gay men kissing? If you are serious, you are one sick asshole.
I'm talking about the parades, idiot.

You said there is no logical reason to oppose homosexuality and I gave you more than one. You're an idiot and a phony. Take a hike, failure.
You gave a logical reason? Really? If your reason is so logical, how come the vast majority of federal courts that have ruled on gay issues- ranging from sodomy to marriage- have found that there is no rational basis- leave alone a compelling government interest in denying gays rights?

Forum List

Back