Obama declares June to be LGBT Pride Month !!!

You also said pleasure seeking is natural right? Petting cats and shit... You say masterbation is fine... Are blow jobs ok? Why does it matter how that pleasure is obtained?

Where you raised with a religious background? That often explains the lack of rationale on this issue
I didn't say blow jobs were OK or natural. They're not. They're unnatural and stupid, as is all oral sex.

Of course it matter how pleasure is obtained. If someone derives pleasure by kidnapping women, imprisoning them in a basement, and torturing them for years, you'd say it doesn't matter ? :rolleyes-41:

And you can forget the religion angle. That doesn't enter into my thinking one iota. I see this as your insanity vs my sanity.
With how much sleeping around is going on nowadays, oral sex is dangerous.

What you seem to not understand is you cannot use animal homosexuality to claim homosexuality in humans is normal. That is reductio ad absurdum.

Animals do not 'normally' practice homosexual behavior first off, second..animal sexuality is instinctive and most experts agree that it is conflicting stimuli that confuses their instincts which causes them to do those things. Thirdly, humans have the capacity to think logically and critically to resist sexual urges, animals do not have that capacity.

Thanks for playing.
I already refuted his :lame2:BRAIN animal argument. And he still tries to come back with it again. That's how pathetic these gooneybirds are.
Studies show the vast majority of people will only dig their heels in when proven wrong. They don't care about being right and the truth of the matter...they only care that they dont look foolish to others and will never concede their argument is all fail.

Animal homosexuality is a myth, and defies logic.

You want others to change who they are because you don't want to see it?? Sorry, Sparky, life doesn't work that way. No one promised you wouldn't see things you didn't like.

But then, you also want the federal gov't to take over Major League Baseball, so you have shown you expect the works to cater to your view alone. Lol

Get used to it. Gays are not going back in the closet.
1. They would not change who they are. The are who (what sex) they were born as. The changing who they are is what YOU want them to do. YOU want them to change from being a boy to a girl (or some goofball resemblance of that).

2. I don't expect the world to cater to my view alone. I do expect an American to respect my right to freely express my opinion (without adding your BS to it)

3. I don't care what QUEERS do, including the laughable practice of calling themselves "gay". I don't accept that, I don't get used to it, and I believe the great majority of Americans don't accept what these sorry individuals do either. Strike 3 for you.

4. Anti-queer sentiment is growing. After Trump takes over, homosexuality will be banned and queers will be imprisoned, just like in other countries. That's what you'll have to get used to. :biggrin:

You want others to change who they are because you don't want to see it?? Sorry, Sparky, life doesn't work that way. No one promised you wouldn't see things you didn't like.

But then, you also want the federal gov't to take over Major League Baseball, so you have shown you expect the works to cater to your view alone. Lol

Get used to it. Gays are not going back in the closet.
1. They would not change who they are. The are who (what sex) they were born as. The changing who they are is what YOU want them to do. YOU want them to change from being a boy to a girl (or some goofball resemblance of that).

2. I don't expect the world to cater to my view alone. I do expect an American to respect my right to freely express my opinion (without adding your BS to it)

3. I don't care what QUEERS do, including the laughable practice of calling themselves "gay". I don't accept that, I don't get used to it, and I believe the great majority of Americans don't accept what these sorry individuals do either. Strike 3 for you.

4. Anti-queer sentiment is growing. After Trump takes over, homosexuality will be banned and queers will be imprisoned, just like in other countries. That's what you'll have to get used to. :biggrin:
Haha...we can dream.

But it does occur in nature, so your claims that it is not natural are wrong.

Yeah, you might want to go play somewhere else. You've lost this with your "I don't want to see them!" argument. Get used to same sex couples.
Just by something occuring doesn't make it natural. Crazy people do crazy things which are contrary to nature. I already gave examples. Stop playing dumb. You need to get used to homosexuality being banned. Tta's whee this country is headed. My guess is all the queers will move to some European country, Good riddance.

That natural feeling of comfort and love you feel around a women is the same feeling the homosexuals feel around members of the same sex. Simple as that. The world does not revolve around you and your feelings of what is right and wrong
No, It is NOT as simple as that. And what the world revolves around is NATURE. And part of that nature is HETEROsexual sex. not some deranged alteration of it.

There are numerous examples of homosexuality in nature. Quite a few species have been documented as having same gender pairings. And it has nothing to do with a lack of opposite gender mates or dominance.
What you seem to not understand is you cannot use animal homosexuality to claim homosexuality in humans is normal. That is reductio ad absurdum.

Animals do not 'normally' practice homosexual behavior first off, second..animal sexuality is instinctive and most experts agree that it is conflicting stimuli that confuses their instincts which causes them to do those things. Thirdly, humans have the capacity to think logically and critically to resist sexual urges, animals do not have that capacity.

Thanks for playing.
Human sexuality is not instinctive? Talk about reducto ad absurdum.

What should anyone resist their sexual urges when it comes to a consenting adults?
Not in the same way that the lower animal's sexuality is. It isn't entirely instinctive, it can be influenced by outside factors and we all have different tastes in what we want in a mate. A dog doesn't, it'll hump whatever it can.

You fail my friend.
I think you just proved his point when you said "we all have different tastes in what we want in a mate." This is true and there is no logical reason besides religious or social engineering that makes homosexuality a "wrong" thing.

Yeah, you might want to go play somewhere else. You've lost this with your "I don't want to see them!" argument. Get used to same sex couples.
Just by something occuring doesn't make it natural. Crazy people do crazy things which are contrary to nature. I already gave examples. Stop playing dumb. You need to get used to homosexuality being banned. Tta's whee this country is headed. My guess is all the queers will move to some European country, Good riddance.
Ask him if cannibalism and fratricide should be promoted as natural and healthy in human society since tons more animals exhibit those behaviors than exhibit homosexual behavior?

No, It is NOT as simple as that. And what the world revolves around is NATURE. And part of that nature is HETEROsexual sex. not some deranged alteration of it.

There are numerous examples of homosexuality in nature. Quite a few species have been documented as having same gender pairings. And it has nothing to do with a lack of opposite gender mates or dominance.

Thanks for playing.
Human sexuality is not instinctive? Talk about reducto ad absurdum.

What should anyone resist their sexual urges when it comes to a consenting adults?
Not in the same way that the lower animal's sexuality is. It isn't entirely instinctive, it can be influenced by outside factors and we all have different tastes in what we want in a mate. A dog doesn't, it'll hump whatever it can.

You fail my friend.
I think you just proved his point when you said "we all have different tastes in what we want in a mate." This is true and there is no logical reason besides religious or social engineering that makes homosexuality a "wrong" thing.
Yes there is. Because it spreads disease and death.

You also said pleasure seeking is natural right? Petting cats and shit... You say masterbation is fine... Are blow jobs ok? Why does it matter how that pleasure is obtained?

Where you raised with a religious background? That often explains the lack of rationale on this issue
I didn't say blow jobs were OK or natural. They're not. They're unnatural and stupid, as is all oral sex.

Of course it matter how pleasure is obtained. If someone derives pleasure by kidnapping women, imprisoning them in a basement, and torturing them for years, you'd say it doesn't matter ? :rolleyes-41:

And you can forget the religion angle. That doesn't enter into my thinking one iota. I see this as your insanity vs my sanity.

Kidnapping and torture? Kinda gone overboard, haven't you? What I am talking about is consenting adults. And while you may think oral sex is stupid, the majority of people disagree. Just like the majority of people are ok with gay marriage.

But, just to clarify, the difference between kidnap/torture and gay people enjoying sex is that the latter does no harm.

With how much sleeping around is going on nowadays, oral sex is dangerous.

Promiscuity is a totally different topic.

If National Grographic recorded chimps and Dolphins in same sex relationships, and often enough to show it is not confusion, my argument does not fail. You can keep saying it goes, but that does not change the scientific observations & facts.
YOU are who is confused. Animals do all sorts of psychologically abnormal things. Homosexuality is just one of them. There is no argument here. Never was.

Banned? LMAO!!! The courts have ruled over and over. You ARE dreaming.

Haha...we can dream.
Today's dream is tomorrow's reality.
Hopefully.

Dreaming is all you have. Homosexuals are not going back in the closet. Either get used to it, hide from it, or kill them and spend your life in prison.
They don't have to go back in the closet... Just keep their filthy parades out of the streets and stop trying to normalize it by indoctrinating kids in public schools.

Forum List

Back