Obama declares June to be LGBT Pride Month !!!

Answer the question dumbshit... Is Masterbation the same unnatural offense as sodomy?
No not really. It doesn't have body parts going places where they don't belong, as sodomy does. You had to ask to find that out ?

PS - calling somebody "dumbshit", doesn't give you any points.

Answer the question dumbshit... Is Masterbation the same unnatural offense as sodomy?
No not really. It doesn't have body parts going places where they don't belong, as sodomy does. You had to ask to find that out ?

PS - calling somebody "dumbshit", doesn't give you any points.
Im not looking for points, just stating facts. What makes a butthole different than a hand? Why is one unnatural and the other not?

Nature? Really? Let me clue you in. Nature uses sex for procreation. Unless you are going to claim that this is the ONLY reason people gave sex, your claims are ridiculous.

And look up the percentage of straight couples who engage in the various acts that fall under Sodomy before you try too hard to cast disparaging comments at gays.
1. There is nothing written in the sky that says that nature uses sex ONLY for procreation.

2. Straight couples engaging in sodomy are also doing unnatural acts. So ? That has nothing to do with gays and their unnaturalness. One unnatural thing does not become natural, by the presence of another unnatural thing. I think this is the second time I've had to say this now.
geez.gif

Looking to the sky for writing may explain your delusions.

Yes, sex is used by nature for procreation. Sex for pleasure, especially when using birth control, is not what nature intended. And the entire "nature" line of reason you are using is irrelevant anyway. It is not a standard used by our society. And it has not been a standard for centuries.

The "unnatural acts" are none of your business. If a guy wants to get a blowjob, from his wife or from his buddy, it is none of your business.

Im not looking for points, just stating facts. What makes a butthole different than a hand? Why is one unnatural and the other not?
The butthole belongs to another person. Just seems unnatural, whereas masterbation somehow doesn't. If your opinion differs, you're entitled to it. And keep looking for ways to validate homosexuality, since that's what you appear to have a need to do.

Nature? Really? Let me clue you in. Nature uses sex for procreation. Unless you are going to claim that this is the ONLY reason people gave sex, your claims are ridiculous.

And look up the percentage of straight couples who engage in the various acts that fall under Sodomy before you try too hard to cast disparaging comments at gays.
1. There is nothing written in the sky that says that nature uses sex ONLY for procreation.

2. Straight couples engaging in sodomy are also doing unnatural acts. So ? That has nothing to do with gays and their unnaturalness. One unnatural thing does not become natural, by the presence of another unnatural thing. I think this is the second time I've had to say this now.
geez.gif

Yes, sex is used by nature for procreation. Sex for pleasure, especially when using birth control, is not what nature intended. And the entire "nature" line of reason you are using is irrelevant anyway. It is not a standard used by our society. And it has not been a standard for centuries.

The "unnatural acts" are none of your business. If a guy wants to get a blowjob, from his wife or from his buddy, it is none of your business.
How do you know nature did not intend for sex to be used for pleasure ? You got some evidence to substantiate that ? Nature has provided quite a few things that are pleasurable. A cool dip in water on a hot day. Petting a cat or dog. The taste of chocolate or strawberries, etc etc.

And are you saying that what is contrary to nature (opposite it) is genuine ? :eusa_snooty:

As for nature being a standard used by our society, >> :biggrin:

images
images

images
images
images
images
images
51Xe6qSJCoL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
images
images
1604237069_efc7b784ec.jpg
600x600bb-85.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-23_12-15-42.jpeg
    upload_2016-6-23_12-15-42.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
The butthole belongs to another person. Just seems unnatural, whereas masterbation somehow doesn't. If your opinion differs, you're entitled to it. And keep looking for ways to validate homosexuality, since that's what you appear to have a need to do.
"Just seems unnatural" Common man, just admit it is a personal bias of yours but doesn't follow logic or reason... You have a social/psychological issue with homosexuality, so lets leave nature and "right/wrong" out of it.

It doesn't have to be a hand or butthole... It can be a mouth or condom... both of which impede the "natural" act of procreation which you've been arguing for. Its a bad argument so lets bury it.

geez.gif

How do you know nature did not intend for sex to be used for pleasure ? You got some evidence to substantiate that ? Nature has provided quite a few things that are pleasurable. A cool dip in water on a hot day. Petting a cat or dog. The taste of chocolate or strawberries, etc etc.

And are you saying that what is contrary to nature (opposite it) is genuine ? :eusa_snooty:

images
images

images
images
images
images
images
images
images
600x600bb-85.jpg

And all of those are voluntary. You want people to deny who they are based on YOUR desire for natural relationships.

Let them love who they love. It isn't just about sex. It is about love too.

Yes it is, when 1) they try to make it legitimate politically. When 2) they spread it it around to other people's children (which they cannot make any of their own), And when 3) they do their sickening acts in PUBLIC.

geez.gif

images
images

images
images
images
images
images
images
images
600x600bb-85.jpg

If you are claiming the pleasure can be natural, than anal sex is natural. There is a huge concentration of nerve endings down there. Many people achieve orgasm thru anal stimulation alone. Seems like that is as much evidence as petting a dog.

Yes it is, when 1) they try to make it legitimate politically. When 2) they spread it it around to other people's children (which they cannot make any of their own), And when 3) they do their sickening acts in PUBLIC.

It IS legitimate politically.

Homosexuality does not spread like a cold.

Don't like seeing two women kiss? Don't look. Don't like seeing two men holding hands? Look away. You do not get to decide otherwise.

"Just seems unnatural" Common man, just admit it is a personal bias of yours but doesn't follow logic or reason... You have a social/psychological issue with homosexuality, so lets leave nature and "right/wrong" out of it.

It doesn't have to be a hand or butthole... It can be a mouth or condom... both of which impede the "natural" act of procreation which you've been arguing for. Its a bad argument so lets bury it.
NO, nature is NOT left out if it. Nature is very much in it, in fact it is the core issue, Homosexuality is unnantural, and people who do it are nutjobs, just as they would be if they went around outside in freezing weather wearing light summer clothes, or went out walking in the rain without an umbrella. Sick, bent, nuts. Period.

You want to bury the truth that what you do is unnatural, it is pathological, it is crazy, and you are crazy for doing it, and you're never going to convince people that it isn't.

And all of those are voluntary. You want people to deny who they are based on YOUR desire for natural relationships.

It is NOT who they are. It is what they want themselves to be, But they are living a LIE. They should listen to the ROLLING STONES >> "You Can't Always Get What You Want"

There are guys who are 5 foot 6 inches tall, and they would like to be 6 foot 3. But they don't go around pretending that they are. Homosexuality is an abnormal pretense, and is idiocy as well.

As for love, men can love other men, but they don't do it sexually. Only complete lunatics do that.

NO, nature is NOT left out if it. Nature is very much in it, in fact it is the core issue, Homosexuality is unnantural, and people who do it are nutjobs, just as they would be if they went around outside in freezing weather wearing light summer clothes, or went out walking in the rain without an umbrella. Sick, bent, nuts. Period.

You want to bury the truth that what you do is unnatural, it is pathological, it is crazy, and you are crazy for doing it, and you're never going to convince people that it isn't.
That natural feeling of comfort and love you feel around a women is the same feeling the homosexuals feel around members of the same sex. Simple as that. The world does not revolve around you and your feelings of what is right and wrong

Don't like seeing two women kiss? Don't look. Don't like seeing two men holding hands? Look away. You do not get to decide otherwise.
It is NOT LEGITIMATE in any way shape or form. It doesn't spread like a cold, but it does spread. And NO, I will NOT look away. I should be able to look anywhere - 360 degrees around me. The burden is not on NORMAL people to look away. It is on ABNORMAL people be normal.

If you are claiming the pleasure can be natural, than anal sex is natural. There is a huge concentration of nerve endings down there. Many people achieve orgasm thru anal stimulation alone. Seems like that is as much evidence as petting a dog.
It is not natural. It is sick. And you are a sicko for advocating it. Are you a queer, WB ? It wouldn't surprise me from the way you talk.

It is NOT LEGITIMATE in any way shape or form. It doesn't spread like a cold, but it does spread. And NO, I will NOT look away. I should be able to look anywhere - 360 degrees around me. The burden is not on NORMAL people to look away. It is on ABNORMAL people be normal.
NORMAL is a social construct. Your version of normal is different than my version of normal so stop using it like it is a law of physics or a law of nature... Your old school view is being rapidly phased out and most Americans do not agree with your analysis. Sorry, you lose.

That natural feeling of comfort and love you feel around a women is the same feeling the homosexuals feel around members of the same sex. Simple as that. The world does not revolve around you and your feelings of what is right and wrong
No, It is NOT as simple as that. And what the world revolves around is NATURE. And part of that nature is HETEROsexual sex. not some deranged alteration of it.

It is NOT who they are. It is what they want themselves to be, But they are living a LIE. They should listen to the ROLLING STONES >> "You Can't Always Get What You Want"

There are guys who are 5 foot 6 inches tall, and they would like to be 6 foot 3. But they don't go around pretending that they are. Homosexuality is an abnormal pretense, and is idiocy as well.

As for love, men can love other men, but they don't do it sexually. Only complete lunatics do that.

I have male friends that I love. But it is a very different kind of love from what I feel for my spouse. That is the love gays will feel for someone of the same gender. If you think it is s decision, tell me how old you were when you decided you liked women.

NORMAL is a social construct. Your version of normal is different than my version of normal so stop using it like it is a law of physics or a law of nature... Your old school view is being rapidly phased out and most Americans do not agree with your analysis. Sorry, you lose.
I don't lose, and I don't believe that most Americans believe homosexuality is normal, and of those who do, many of them have been brainwashed with FALSE information from the American Assn which FALSELY declared homosexuality to be normal, in 1974.

And normal is not a social construct. Dictionary definition of "normal' - conforming with an accepted standard or norm; natural; usual. (Webster's New World College dictionary, 4th ed.)

Forum List

Back