Obama declares June to be LGBT Pride Month !!!

That natural feeling of comfort and love you feel around a women is the same feeling the homosexuals feel around members of the same sex. Simple as that. The world does not revolve around you and your feelings of what is right and wrong
No, It is NOT as simple as that. And what the world revolves around is NATURE. And part of that nature is HETEROsexual sex. not some deranged alteration of it.

There are numerous examples of homosexuality in nature. Quite a few species have been documented as having same gender pairings. And it has nothing to do with a lack of opposite gender mates or dominance.

I have male friends that I love. But it is a very different kind of love from what I feel for my spouse. That is the love gays will feel for someone of the same gender. If you think it is s decision, tell me how old you were when you decided you liked women.
Of course it's a decision. And like Islam, it is a pathology gone wild, and spread around, with millions of people idiotically considering it to be acceptable.

There are numerous examples of homosexuality in nature. Quite a few species have been documented as having same gender pairings. And it has nothing to do with a lack of opposite gender mates or dominance.
Animals of various species abnormally engage in homosexuality, just as humans abnormally do. There is nothing preventing the same abnormalities from appearing in various species. Ho hum. This has gotten boring. Same old dumb arguments.

I'm going to my other computer forum now. Nothing happening here.

That natural feeling of comfort and love you feel around a women is the same feeling the homosexuals feel around members of the same sex. Simple as that. The world does not revolve around you and your feelings of what is right and wrong
No, It is NOT as simple as that. And what the world revolves around is NATURE. And part of that nature is HETEROsexual sex. not some deranged alteration of it.
You also said pleasure seeking is natural right? Petting cats and shit... You say masterbation is fine... Are blow jobs ok? Why does it matter how that pleasure is obtained?

Where you raised with a religious background? That often explains the lack of rationale on this issue

What you seem to not understand is you cannot use animal homosexuality to claim homosexuality in humans is normal. That is reductio ad absurdum.

Animals do not 'normally' practice homosexual behavior first off, second..animal sexuality is instinctive and most experts agree that it is conflicting stimuli that confuses their instincts which causes them to do those things. Thirdly, humans have the capacity to think logically and critically to resist sexual urges, animals do not have that capacity.

Thanks for playing.

What you seem to not understand is you cannot use animal homosexuality to claim homosexuality in humans is normal. That is reductio ad absurdum.

Animals do not 'normally' practice homosexual behavior first off, second..animal sexuality is instinctive and most experts agree that it is conflicting stimuli that confuses their instincts which causes them to do those things. Thirdly, humans have the capacity to think logically and critically to resist sexual urges, animals do not have that capacity.

Thanks for playing.
Human sexuality is not instinctive? Talk about reducto ad absurdum.

What should anyone resist their sexual urges when it comes to a consenting adults?

Thanks for playing.

What should anyone resist their sexual urges when it comes to a consenting adults?
Not in the same way that the lower animal's sexuality is. It isn't entirely instinctive, it can be influenced by outside factors and we all have different tastes in what we want in a mate. A dog doesn't, it'll hump whatever it can.

You fail my friend.

It IS legitimate politically.
Homosexuality does not spread like a cold.
Don't like seeing two women kiss? Don't look. Don't like seeing two men holding hands? Look away. You do not get to decide otherwise.
It is NOT LEGITIMATE in any way shape or form. It doesn't spread like a cold, but it does spread. And NO, I will NOT look away. I should be able to look anywhere - 360 degrees around me. The burden is not on NORMAL people to look away. It is on ABNORMAL people be normal.

You want others to change who they are because you don't want to see it?? Sorry, Sparky, life doesn't work that way. No one promised you wouldn't see things you didn't like.

But then, you also want the federal gov't to take over Major League Baseball, so you have shown you expect the works to cater to your view alone. Lol

Get used to it. Gays are not going back in the closet.

Thanks for playing.

Not in the same way that the lower animal's sexuality is. It isn't entirely instinctive, it can be influenced by outside factors and we all have different tastes in what we want in a mate. A dog doesn't, it'll hump whatever it can.

You fail my friend.
Animals of various species abnormally engage in homosexuality, just as humans abnormally do. There is nothing preventing the same abnormalities from appearing in various species. Ho hum. This has gotten boring. Same old dumb arguments.

But it does occur in nature, so your claims that it is not natural are wrong.

Yeah, you might want to go play somewhere else. You've lost this with your "I don't want to see them!" argument. Get used to same sex couples.

Thanks for playing.

You fail my friend.

Yeah, you might want to go play somewhere else. You've lost this with your "I don't want to see them!" argument. Get used to same sex couples.
Just because something happens in nature doesn't mean it is 'natural'. If it is due to confused instinct, it is an abnormality.

Thanks for playing.

You fail my friend.

Same sex couples have been recorded among chimps and Dolphins. Both are intelligent species.

No failure in my argument.

Thanks for playing.

You fail my friend.

Same sex couples have been recorded among chimps and Dolphins. Both are intelligent species.

Yes its still fail.

Thanks for playing.

You fail my friend.

Just because something happens in nature doesn't mean it is 'natural'. If it is due to confused instinct, it is an abnormality.

If it was confused instinct, it would be extremely isolated events. They have observed Bonobos chimps in long term, sexually active, same sex relationships.

Thanks for playing.

You fail my friend.

Yes its still fail.

If National Grographic recorded chimps and Dolphins in same sex relationships, and often enough to show it is not confusion, my argument does not fail. You can keep saying it goes, but that does not change the scientific observations & facts.

Thanks for playing.

You fail my friend.

If it was confused instinct, it would be extremely isolated events. They have observed Bonobos chimps in long term, sexually active, same sex relationships.
Ah....using the rapist nature of bonobos as a rationale for human homosexuality. That's pretty funny.

This ought to help you out:
"Animals Lack the Means to Express Their Affective States
To stimuli and clashing instincts, however, we must add another factor: In expressing its affective states, an animal is radically inferior to man.

Since animals lack reason, their means of expressing their affective states (fear, pleasure, pain, desire, etc.) are limited. Animals lack the rich resources at man's disposal to express his sentiments. Man can adapt his way of talking, writing, gazing, gesturing in untold ways. Animals cannot. Consequently, animals often express their affective states ambiguously. They "borrow," so to speak, the manifestations of the instinct of reproduction to manifest the instincts of dominance, aggressiveness, fear, gregariousness and so on.

Explaining Seemingly "Homosexual" Animal Behavior
Bonobos are a typical example of this "borrowing." These primates from the chimpanzee family engage in seemingly sexual behavior to express acceptance and other affective states. Thus, Frans B. M. de Waal, who spent hundreds of hours observing and filming bonobos, says:

There are two reasons to believe sexual activity is the bonobo's answer to avoiding conflict.

First, anything, not just food, that arouses the interest of more than one bonobo at a time tends to result in sexual contact. If two bonobos approach a cardboard box thrown into their enclosure, they will briefly mount each other before playing with the box. Such situations lead to squabbles in most other species. But bonobos are quite tolerant, perhaps because they use sex to divert attention and to diffuse tension.

Second, bonobo sex often occurs in aggressive contexts totally unrelated to food. A jealous male might chase another away from a female, after which the two males reunite and engage in scrotal rubbing. Or after a female hits a juvenile, the latter's mother may lunge at the aggressor, an action that is immediately followed by genital rubbing between the two adults. Like bonobos, other animals will mount another of the same sex and engage in seemingly "homosexual" behavior, although their motivation may differ. Dogs, for example, usually do so to express dominance. Cesar Ades, ethologist and professor of psychology at the University of São Paulo, Brazil, explains, "When two males mate, what is present is a demonstration of power, not sex."

Jacque Lynn Schultz, ASPCA Animal Sciences Director of Special Projects, explains further:

Usually, an un-neutered male dog will mount another male dog as a display of social dominance-in other words, as a way of letting the other dog know who's boss. While not as frequent, a female dog may mount for the same reason.

Dogs will also mount one another because of the vehemence of their purely chemical reaction to the smell of an estrus female: Not surprisingly, the smell of a female dog in heat can instigate a frenzy of mounting behaviors. Even other females who are not in heat will mount those who are. Males will mount males who have just been with estrus females if they still bear their scent…. And males who catch wind of the estrus odor may mount the first thing (or an unlucky person) they come into contact with."

Thanks for playing.

You fail my friend.

Yes its still fail.

If National Grographic recorded chimps and Dolphins in same sex relationships, and often enough to show it is not confusion, my argument does not fail. You can keep saying it goes, but that does not change the scientific observations & facts.
Lol! You need to update your knowledge my friend. The animal homosexuality myth has been debunked. Here:

Are there any homosexual animals?

Thanks for playing.

You fail my friend.

By that definition, you are not natural or normal. But yes, confused.

Thanks for playing.

You fail my friend.

By that definition, you are not natural or normal. But yes, confused.
t96s8.jpg

You also said pleasure seeking is natural right? Petting cats and shit... You say masterbation is fine... Are blow jobs ok? Why does it matter how that pleasure is obtained?

Where you raised with a religious background? That often explains the lack of rationale on this issue
I didn't say blow jobs were OK or natural. They're not. They're unnatural and stupid, as is all oral sex.

Of course it matter how pleasure is obtained. If someone derives pleasure by kidnapping women, imprisoning them in a basement, and torturing them for years, you'd say it doesn't matter ? :rolleyes-41:

And you can forget the religion angle. That doesn't enter into my thinking one iota. I see this as your insanity vs my sanity.

Thanks for playing.
I already refuted his :lame2:BRAIN animal argument. And he still tries to come back with it again. That's how pathetic these gooneybirds are.

Forum List

Back