Obama demands a new constitution - 2,300 PAGES LONG

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I haven't seen it but i guaranteee there will no gun rights but welfare will be a right and affirmative action for blacks will be made permanent.

Obama Administration Proposes 2,300-Page ?New Constitution? | InvestmentWatch

October 10th, 2013

by Charles Hugh-Smith

The Obama Administration has proposed replacing the current U.S. Constitution (4,543 words, including the signatures with a 2,300-page “new Constitution” that in the words of an administration spokesperson, “clears up the gray areas in the current Constitution.”

Lobbyists from key industries were invited to contribute amendments to the new Constitution;” constitutional legal experts were also invited to submit improvements to the current law of the land.

Some critics who have reviewed the 2,300 pages of the proposed “new Constitution” have stated that the document is impenetrable even to those with law degrees. Average citizens “will be unable to understand the laws that govern their lives.”

Other observers note that the complexity and length of legislation such as the Affordable Care Act and the Dodd-Frank financial reform act are already beyond the comprehension of all but a handful of experts.

• Banned
Another line will be - Only white people must pay taxes.

Oh well - it's that way right now.

I haven't seen it but i guaranteee there will no gun rights but welfare will be a right and affirmative action for blacks will be made permanent.

But...

But...

But...

tinfoil.jpg

Obama Administration Proposes 2,300-Page ?New Constitution? | InvestmentWatch

October 10th, 2013

by Charles Hugh-Smith

The Obama Administration has proposed replacing the current U.S. Constitution (4,543 words, including the signatures with a 2,300-page “new Constitution” that in the words of an administration spokesperson, “clears up the gray areas in the current Constitution.”

Lobbyists from key industries were invited to contribute amendments to the new Constitution;” constitutional legal experts were also invited to submit improvements to the current law of the land.

Some critics who have reviewed the 2,300 pages of the proposed “new Constitution” have stated that the document is impenetrable even to those with law degrees. Average citizens “will be unable to understand the laws that govern their lives.”

Other observers note that the complexity and length of legislation such as the Affordable Care Act and the Dodd-Frank financial reform act are already beyond the comprehension of all but a handful of experts.

You admit you have not seen it, but claim it to be real.

Wanna buy the Golden Gate Bridge for buck? I will even give you a year of no fog free.

Who is the nutcase who wrote that blog post with no citations to prove his allegations?

Ask this dummy: [MENTION=19543]Geaux4it[/MENTION]

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7970604-post1.html

Unrivaled gullibility.

One thing I find as a resounding theme is most the leftist on this board dish out personal insults

It's all good though. :eusa_boohoo:

-Geaux

Of course we do. So many of you people are fucking idiots. You do this shit over and over. And you never retract anything or act in the least bit embarrassed by it.

What are we supposed to do, pretend that you did not believe this bullshit AND announce it? You deserve to be insulted. Don't you?

You have to pass it to see what's in it.

(repeat as often as necessary to convince yo'self)

That is ironic.

This is EXACTLY what you are doing. Nancy Pelosi was taken out of context with that comment. But you losers have repeated the lie so often....that a good number of you think that is actually what she meant.

Thanks for the input.

Unrivaled gullibility.

One thing I find as a resounding theme is most the leftist on this board dish out personal insults

-Geaux

Of course we do. So many of you people are fucking idiots. You do this shit over and over. And you never retract anything or act in the least bit embarrassed by it.

What are we supposed to do, pretend that you did not believe this bullshit AND announce it? You deserve to be insulted. Don't you?

Whatever you say Chief

-Geaux

You have to pass it to see what's in it.

(repeat as often as necessary to convince yo'self)

That is ironic.

This is EXACTLY what you are doing. Nancy Pelosi was taken out of context with that comment. But you losers have repeated the lie so often....that a good number of you think that is actually what she meant.

Thanks for the input.

So it's kind of like you have wait on the parade route to know what floats are coming down the street?

Is that what she meant?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Whatever you say Chief

-Geaux

Let me help you. Try something like this:

" I apologize for starting a thread about the President's attempt to rewrite the US Constitution. It was a poor decision on my part. I fully understand that this is an entirely impossible thing to imagine....let alone believe. I am not a supporter of this President. I dislike him very, very much. Therefore, I tend to get very excited by any hint of his being wrong about anything in any way. I often play very loose with facts as I rush to announce this man's faults. I am guilty of occasionally repeating falsehoods about him and his administration. It makes me feel better." Geaux4it

Maybe then, the rest of us will cut you a break.

Who is the nutcase who wrote that blog post with no citations to prove his allegations?

Unrivaled gullibility.

-Geaux

Let me guess. You have blinders for when neocons post?

So Warbler says:

Followed closely for the honors by that insane, bat-shit crazy lard ass BDBoobjob, the trailer park's premier cumgurlger.

- and I can't even manage a clean paraphrase.

What does that look like to you?

I heard something about this a while back...
Seems Michele and Valerie Jarrett proposed this to the President and he totally loved it.
He's waiting for the right time to make his move.

Word has it he will find a way to get it done before he leaves office.
It will be his crowning achievement.

If the Democrat party gets control of the House it will pretty much be a done deal.

The Obama's are also working on a new name for our country...
It will be known as the "New Democratic America"

Forum List

Back