Obama Demands a Timetable For Israeli Withdrawal

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012

"American President, Barack Obama, demanded Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, to present a timetable for the Israeli withdrawal from the occupied West Bank, the World Tribune has reported. According to the report, an Israeli source stated that Obama clearly informed Netanyahu that his visit to the region is not meant for media consumption, but is focused on Iran and the establishment of a Palestinian State. The source added that it appears that Obama will be acting on his own should Tel Aviv fail to present any feasible plan for withdrawal. Obama is asking Netanyahu to present a detailed West Bank withdrawal plan as part of an American initiative for a peace agreement that leads to the establishment of a Palestinian State in 2014, according to Israeli sources.

Furthermore, the World Tribune reported that Netanyahu’s office is worried about the American demand, especially since the Israeli Prime Minister has not been able to form a new government due to extended coalition talks that has not led yet to forming a new government....."

netanyahu_obama.jpg

http://www.imemc.org/article/65144

Sherri

"During his visit to the region later this month, US President Barack Obama expects to see a timetable for a unilateral Israeli withdrawal from the West Bank, according to Israeli sources cited by World Tribune late Sunday.

The report indicated that the president had made clear to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that his upcoming visit to Israel, his first since becoming president, “is not about photo-ops, but the business of Iran and a Palestinian state.”"

Website claims Obama to 'demand timetable for West Bank pullout' | The Times of Israel

Sherri

"Report: Obama demands timetable for West Bank withdrawal

By JPOST.COM STAFF

03/04/2013 06:02

US President Barack Obama demanded a timetable for an Israeli withdrawal from the West Bank, the World Tribune reported on Monday..."

Jerusalem Post - Breaking News

Sherri

My Prayers are that this report is true and that Obama maintains his resolve and that his resolve is to end the Occupation of Palestine completely, the Occupation of East Jerusalem, the Occupation of the West Bank, and the Occupation and Blockade of Gaza, that international human rights groups have called a war crime!

Sherri

So that from the west bank and East Jerusalem they'll start throwing Fajers as well?

I don't think so!

When they say withdrawal, what we see infront of our eyes, is the expelling of hundreds of thousands, and in return getting terror and blood.

When did Withdrawal ever did anything good for the Jews, so that we feel encouraged to do so again?

The United States President could say withdraw or we withdraw that 4 billion dollars we give to Israel every year.

It certainly is way past time for the United States to stand up and demand Israel comply with her obligations under international law, and condition any support whatsoever to Israel on Israel abiding by her obligations under international law!

The United States is The United States Of America, and not The United States Of Israel.

Israel is not a State of the United States!

Sherri

Can you for once answer my question Sherri?

And Many Israelis ope and wish to live without any American assistense. will be not comfortable but we can handle it.

Once it happenes no one could ever come with suicide kind of demands from Israel.

So that from the west bank and East Jerusalem they'll start throwing Fajers as well?

I don't think so!

When they say withdrawal, what we see infront of our eyes, is the expelling of hundreds of thousands, and in return getting terror and blood.

When did Withdrawal ever did anything good for the Jews, so that we feel encouraged to do so again?

The settlers have been invited to stay as citizens of Palestine.

"American President, Barack Obama, demanded Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, to present a timetable for the Israeli withdrawal from the occupied West Bank, the World Tribune has reported. According to the report, an Israeli source stated that Obama clearly informed Netanyahu that his visit to the region is not meant for media consumption, but is focused on Iran and the establishment of a Palestinian State. The source added that it appears that Obama will be acting on his own should Tel Aviv fail to present any feasible plan for withdrawal. Obama is asking Netanyahu to present a detailed West Bank withdrawal plan as part of an American initiative for a peace agreement that leads to the establishment of a Palestinian State in 2014, according to Israeli sources.

Furthermore, the World Tribune reported that Netanyahu’s office is worried about the American demand, especially since the Israeli Prime Minister has not been able to form a new government due to extended coalition talks that has not led yet to forming a new government....."

netanyahu_obama.jpg

Obama Demands a Timetable For Israeli Withdrawal - International Middle East Media Center

Sherri
This would be like the UN demanding the U.S. withdraw back too it's 1789 borders.

I don't think so!

Pfffft. Riiiight.

Tell me how'll that will turn out!

I don't think so!

Pfffft. Riiiight.

Tell me how'll that will turn out!

Do you see a problem?

According to the report, an Israeli source stated that Obama clearly informed Netanyahu that his visit to the region is not meant for media consumption, but is focused on Iran and the establishment of a Palestinian State.

The source added that it appears that Obama will be acting on his own should Tel Aviv fail to present any feasible plan for withdrawal.

What report?

What source?

My Prayers are that this report is true and that Obama maintains his resolve and that his resolve is to end the Occupation of Palestine completely, the Occupation of East Jerusalem, the Occupation of the West Bank, and the Occupation and Blockade of Gaza, that international human rights groups have called a war crime!

Sherri

Gee, I thought you were AGAINST the US trying to issue orders to other sovereign nations? And against US imperialism?

We've talked about this before. Settlers will not want to be part of a Palestinian state.

Why not. They will get to keep their homes on their homeland. They would have the protection of a constitution that is very similar to that in the US.

The United States President could say withdraw or we withdraw that 4 billion dollars we give to Israel every year.

It certainly is way past time for the United States to stand up and demand Israel comply with her obligations under international law, and condition any support whatsoever to Israel on Israel abiding by her obligations under international law!

The United States is The United States Of America, and not The United States Of Israel.

Sherri

Exactly, sherri! And that is why Israel would be well within her rights to ignore Obama's 'orders'. They didn't elect him and he has no authority over another nation.

Ad as far as withdrawing funds: it's not so simple. There are contracts, etc in place which ought not to be broken.....

Incidentally, a fact I heard yesterday: The demand for soda is down 40% from just one year ago. Now a large chunk of this decrease is due to school districts kicking out the soda machines - but the 'Soda Stream' effect can't be denied.

Sherri

Exactly, sherri! And that is why Israel would be well within her rights to ignore Obama's 'orders'. They didn't elect him and he has no authority over another nation.

Ad as far as withdrawing funds: it's not so simple. There are contracts, etc in place which ought not to be broken.....

Incidentally, a fact I heard yesterday: The demand for soda is down 40% from just one year ago. Now a large chunk of this decrease is due to school districts kicking out the soda machines - but the 'Soda Stream' effect can't be denied.

What orders?

Forum List

Back