Obama: Democrats are Buzzkills

Obama started the whole woke movement and the crazy Russian Collusion Conspiracy against President Trump.
The new House should start an investigation into Obama's involvement into the crazy Russian collusion conspiracy.
It was his DOJ and FBI.
They should subpoena him and make him answer questions under cross examination.

Right now, it is about 40+ counts of treason for the Kenyan cocksucker.

Covered up 911 and the climate fraud... to prevent the closet door from opening....

Definitely has been Chris wray's boss all along

He is completely right, of course. But you're not going to reverse course for too many Democrats. Politics is their religion; feeling superior about their wokeness is like a drug that goes straight to their head. Puritanical scolds to the nth degree. I often say my Evangelical Christian Church is an escape from the judgmentalism of the secular woke culture (and it really is).

Interview here:

I put woke people and people of religion in the same boat, a boat I prefer sails away with their demented reality perspectives that annoy me.

Michelle has spent most of "her" life lying about what is between "her" legs....
Here is Michelle giving a luncheon to Harvey Weinstein before the scandals hit the newspapers telling the world what a wonderful human being he was

However, it was an open secret decades before the media allowed it to come out to the public, so Michelle and the DNC knew what kind of a person he was the entire time she was telling us how wonderful he was

He is completely right, of course. But you're not going to reverse course for too many Democrats. Politics is their religion; feeling superior about their wokeness is like a drug that goes straight to their head. Puritanical scolds to the nth degree. I often say my Evangelical Christian Church is an escape from the judgmentalism of the secular woke culture (and it really is).

Interview here:

It's also very Calvinist as there are very few paths for forgiveness if you screw up.

For the left, salvation doesn't come from the individual, it comes from the group, and if the group doesn't want to give salvation of forgiveness, nothing you can do can fix it.

Reported.
But you do support the teaching of adult sexuality subjects to preschool and minor children.

Get this one deleted too.

It changes nothing about what I said and it's not a pedo accusation.

That's coyote & flacal's game you play to gag the other side.

Forum List

Back