Obama/Dems Total Fail in N.Korea..

Sheesh, 8 years of Obama/Democratic Party failure with fake media sucking their huevo's and suddenly they all know exactly what to do... could Democrats and there fake news liberals be any more ridiculous?

Well sure they can... :laughing0301:

------------

Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice Said You Could Call The Obama Administration's Attempts To Curb North Korea's Nuclear Ambitions As "A Failure." "Obama national security adviser Susan Rice said Thursday that the U.S. has consistently failed to curtail North Korea's nuclear ambitions, even during the Obama era. 'You can call it a failure,' Rice told CNN. 'I accept that characterization of the efforts of the United States over the last two decades.'" (Naomi Lim, "Susan Rice Concedes Obama-era Strategy To Curtail North Korea's Nuclear Program Was A 'Failure,'" The Washington Examiner , 03/14/18)

Read the link.. well worth it...

Trump’s Historic Summit Stands In Contrast To Obama’s North Korea Failures
Kim gave in because of sanctions against his people had become too much. When Obama was president, you guys said that sanctions were useless. You are so full of it, and everyone with any intelligence can see this.

Slow your roll Francis .Trump hasn’t done squat.

Oh, NK was under control during obama years. Trump walks in and Kim starts lobbing missiles all over . His punishment ? A meeting with the President !
He was lobbing missiles long before Trump. The difference is, when he did it on Trumps watch, Trump made that little fuck shit his pants, so he stopped doing it.
He stopped doing it because the sanctions were working, not because of Trump.

Sheesh, 8 years of Obama/Democratic Party failure with fake media sucking their huevo's and suddenly they all know exactly what to do... could Democrats and there fake news liberals be any more ridiculous?

------------

Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice Said You Could Call The Obama Administration's Attempts To Curb North Korea's Nuclear Ambitions As "A Failure." "Obama national security adviser Susan Rice said Thursday that the U.S. has consistently failed to curtail North Korea's nuclear ambitions, even during the Obama era. 'You can call it a failure,' Rice told CNN. 'I accept that characterization of the efforts of the United States over the last two decades.'" (Naomi Lim, "Susan Rice Concedes Obama-era Strategy To Curtail North Korea's Nuclear Program Was A 'Failure,'" The Washington Examiner , 03/14/18)

Kim gave in because of sanctions against his people had become too much. When Obama was president, you guys said that sanctions were useless. You are so full of it, and everyone with any intelligence can see this.
They are useless when other countries don't abide by the sanctions. They're pointless when other countries ignore the sanctions. Look at Cuba.

Slow your roll Francis .Trump hasn’t done squat.

Oh, NK was under control during obama years. Trump walks in and Kim starts lobbing missiles all over . His punishment ? A meeting with the President !
He was lobbing missiles long before Trump. The difference is, when he did it on Trumps watch, Trump made that little fuck shit his pants, so he stopped doing it.
He stopped doing it because the sanctions were working, not because of Trump.
no, it's because he blew up his mountain and he's trying to save face.
Let him or the northern border will be flooded with underfed North koreans in a war that can't be won short of killing them all.

Obama saved us from a Depression? First i've heard of that.

Interesting how Democrats repeatedly denied the potential devastation of the housing bubble and banking crisis they mainly created until it actually happened, now they refuse responsibility and cowardly blame Bush..

Actually dems didn't do that as republicans had been in the majority from 1994 until 2006. And they controlled all 3 branches from 2000 until 2006.

Yup, the shit hit the fan in 2006 after years of Democrat obstruction. Also, I accept the fact that Washington D.C. is a swamp and all swamp creature aren't only Democrats.

No, that's not what caused it.

I'd ask but why bother, you had your moment of close to reality.. let me ponder and enjoy it.

You didn't present reality, you presented the right wing lie.

Both parties suck. Democrats are full of people who can't do anything for themselves and would be dead broke or teachers if they weren't politicians.
Republicans are full of people who found working for the government more profitable then what they were doing. And that's pitiful.
Nobody is in there because they care about Americans, except for Donald Trump.

LOL!

masonry_preview_2x.jpg

Not one of these men voted for President Trump. But more importantly, not one of these men came close to peace across the Korean Peninsula. They had 40 years between them to do so. President Trump has gotten closer in just 18 months! Brutalist
----------------------------------------------- buncha azzholes in that picture , all of them and not only because of the 'norks' . And even if this 'nork' deal falls through it still won't be the President Trumps fault as The TRUMP can't control the 'rocket man' .
Got all bases covered don’t you?

Mornin Coyote !! Those in the photo they is all pro immigration pwicks wrecking a great country for young widdle American kids Coyote . The only pwick missing is next up when i get the photo Coyote .

Interesting how Democrats repeatedly denied the potential devastation of the housing bubble and banking crisis they mainly created until it actually happened, now they refuse responsibility and cowardly blame Bush..

Actually dems didn't do that as republicans had been in the majority from 1994 until 2006. And they controlled all 3 branches from 2000 until 2006.

Yup, the shit hit the fan in 2006 after years of Democrat obstruction. Also, I accept the fact that Washington D.C. is a swamp and all swamp creature aren't only Democrats.

I'd ask but why bother, you had your moment of close to reality.. let me ponder and enjoy it.

I'm tired and not in the mood for your line of crapola, . do you ever lighten up and have some fun?

... oh, never mind... :sleep:

------------

Yup. All US presidents have failed with NK. Lets see if Trump is successful.

I'd be he will be.

I'm tired and not in the mood for your line of crapola, . do you ever lighten up and have some fun?

... oh, never mind... :sleep:

Why is it when you wingers can't win an argument you try shit like this? You didn't lighten up so why should I?

------------

mmm .. you're memory is 180 degrees from mine... I wonder how that happened? .. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back