Obama/Dems Total Fail in N.Korea..

Awesome watching cons embrace a brutal dictator.

First of all you know absolutely nothing about North Korea except what fake news CNN and MSNBC told you. Second the "cons" are the sick, warmongering neocon, democrat and qu33r Lindsey Graham f@cks you support you moron.

I do love watching partisans trying to put a sad face on something positive.

If this were Obama instead of Trump, the behaviors here would be reversed, precisely.

:rolleyes:

Obama didn't do it. And the issue here is the clams being made. Trump has not accomplished anything as of this time. We did not de-nuke them and we did not end the Korean war.

If this were Obama instead of Trump, the behaviors here would be reversed, precisely.

Obama didn't do it. And the issue here is the clams being made. Trump has not accomplished anything as of this time. We did not de-nuke them and we did not end the Korean war.
After a two-hour meeting?

Did you want cancer cured too?

Maybe just celebrate little victories and hope for the best. A majority of us are.

If that's what you actually want, that is.

Awesome watching cons embrace a brutal dictator.

First of all you know absolutely nothing about North Korea except what fake news CNN and MSNBC told you. Second the "cons" are the sick, warmongering neocon, democrat and qu33r Lindsey Graham f@cks you support you moron.

And what do you know? How to repeat that CNN and MSNBC are fake news because that's what Trump tells you?

Maybe just celebrate little victories and hope for the best. A majority of us are.

Can you read? I said the issue were the clams being made not that I expected these things to happen after a 2 hour meeting. Do you not know the history North Korea has on going back on their word? They have consistently made agreements and broken them. So I'm going to wait before I say anything about any type of victory, whether it be small or not.

Can you read? I said the issue were the clams being made not that I expected these things to happen after a 2 hour meeting. Do you not know the history North Korea has on going back on their word? They have consistently made agreements and broken them. So I'm going to wait before I say anything about any type of victory, whether it be small or not.
I know what to expect from your end of the spectrum.

The same I'd expect from the other end if the situation were reversed.

That was before they blew up the mountain.

Can't win the argument on one thread so you Dems created another. WTF did you think they were going to accomplish with ONE FUCKING MEETING?

We weren't the ones running our mouths off about how Trump was going to denuclearize N Korea and end the Korean War in this meeting. You right wingers were doing that. And when we said that wasn't going to happen in one meting you rags started off with the same dumb crap you're doing now. "Oh you just can't stand Trump doing something positive". We spent 8 years of you pricks giving Obama no credit for saving this country from a depression and now you want us to do what you never will to a democrat. No, that can't be done.

Can't win the argument on one thread so you Dems created another. WTF did you think they were going to accomplish with ONE FUCKING MEETING?

We weren't the ones running our mouths off about how Trump was going to denuclearize N Korea and end the Korean War in this meeting. You right wingers were doing that. And when we said that wasn't going to happen in one meting you rags started off with the same dumb crap you're doing now. "Oh you just can't stand Trump doing something positive". We spent 8 years of you pricks giving Obama no credit for saving this country from a depression and now you want us to do what you never will to a democrat. No, that can't be done.
Obama saved us from a Depression? First i've heard of that.

I know what to expect from your end of the spectrum.

The same I'd expect from the other end if the situation were reversed.

No you don't.

Yeah, thats what I mean.

Interesting how Democrats repeatedly denied the potential devastation of the housing bubble and banking crisis they mainly created until it actually happened, now they refuse responsibility and cowardly blame Bush..

Interesting how Democrats repeatedly denied the potential devastation of the housing bubble and banking crisis they mainly created until it actually happened, now they refuse responsibility and cowardly blame Bush..

Actually dems didn't do that as republicans had been in the majority from 1994 until 2006. And they controlled all 3 branches from 2000 until 2006.

Actually dems didn't do that as republicans had been in the majority from 1994 until 2006. And they controlled all 3 branches from 2000 until 2006.

Yup, the shit hit the fan in 2006 after years of Democrat obstruction. Also, I accept the fact that Washington D.C. is a swamp and all swamp creature aren't only Democrats.

Yup, the shit hit the fan in 2006 after years of Democrat obstruction. Also, I accept the fact that Washington D.C. is a swamp and all swamp creature aren't only Democrats.

No, that's not what caused it.

Has something of substance occurred with respect to North Korea?

All I've seen so far is a photo op, the signing of a meaningless piece of paper, and our own promise to stop the military pressure.

It is true, that every President since Harry S. Truman has failed to do much of substance with respect to Korea.

The difference with Trump is that he's been seen getting nothing of substance done in return for a cessation of pressure.

If it turns out that Trump actually accomplishes something of value with North Korea, that will be a good thing.

Any such "good thing", however - if it EVER materializes - is a thing of the future, not the present.

Anybody can "open a door" if they try hard enough.

It's what happens after one steps THROUGH the door that signifies.

And that - as things stand now - remains to be seen.

Silly, silly TrumpBots are experiencing gushing multiple orgasms over very little of substance.

" Where's the beef ? "

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

No, that's not what caused it.

I'd ask but why bother, you had your moment of close to reality.. let me ponder and enjoy it.

Has something of substance occurred with respect to North Korea?

All I've seen so far is a photo op, the signing of a meaningless piece of paper, and our own promise to stop the military pressure.
In a perfect world we would accept nothing less than Un's execution for all the evil he has done.
Not going to make peace with him with that attitude.

masonry_preview_2x.jpg

Not one of these men voted for President Trump. But more importantly, not one of these men came close to peace across the Korean Peninsula. They had 40 years between them to do so. President Trump has gotten closer in just 18 months! Brutalist

Nor has Trump (who voted for Trump).

You fools need to stop counting your chickens before they hatch.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Both parties suck. Democrats are full of people who can't do anything for themselves and would be dead broke or teachers if they weren't politicians.
Republicans are full of people who found working for the government more profitable then what they were doing. And that's pitiful.
Nobody is in there because they care about Americans, except for Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back