Obama/Dems Total Fail in N.Korea..

Trump didn't get dick from Kim. He walked away with nothing.

Then Trump called our troops' defense exercises "provocative", which is exactly what Kim calls them. Trump is now Kim's propaganda mouthpiece!

Trump couldn't have done more damage if he got down on his knees and licked Kim's balls.

This summit was just the beginning, shit, he is the 1st POTUS in history to meet with the Norks. Face it, Hillary lost, deal with it. You think she would have pulled this off?

Then Trump called our troops' defense exercises "provocative", which is exactly what Kim calls them. Trump is now Kim's propaganda mouthpiece!

Trump couldn't have done more damage if he got down on his knees and licked Kim's balls.
From NoKo's perspective, they were provocative. Negotiations require both parties to put themselves in the other's shoes. What would have satisfied you from Kim? Besides complete, verifiable, irreversible nuclear disarmament on day one of the talks?
Yes, Trump accepted North Korea's position. He is an appeaser.

Exactly.

NK saw this coming . They ramped up the missle and nuke nonsense as soon as Don was elected .

The result. An audience with the prez.

"my mind was crowded with threatening clouds, packed so close that not even a pinprick of sunshine could break through" - North Korean dissident Chul Soon Un

This summit was just the beginning, shit, he is the 1st POTUS in history to meet with the Norks. Face it, Hillary lost, deal with it. You think she would have pulled this off?

I supported neither Clinton nor Trump.

And no, Clinton would not have been this stupid. And she would not have appeased North Korea like Trump just did.

And no, Clinton would not have been this stupid. And she would not have appeased North Korea like Trump just did.
clinton was stupid enough to say this --->
“I think the norms have really changed, in terms of what you can do to somebody against their will, how much you can crowd their space, make them miserable at work.” Clinton said.

Bill Clinton’s comment suggests that he believes there was actually a time when it was okay or ‘normal’ for a man to force himself onto a woman against her will.

Juanita Broaddrick SLAMS Bill Clinton For Shocking Comment 'Norms of What You Can Do to Someone Against Their Will Have Changed'
I started a thread on this but I don't know what happened to it, nobody replied to it I guess.

Jesus, let it go. The meeting is only hours old. Nothing is in the bag. You people slay me... face it, it matter s not what Trump does; you're going to whine about it.

Has something of substance occurred with respect to North Korea?

All I've seen so far is a photo op, the signing of a meaningless piece of paper, and our own promise to stop the military pressure.

It is true, that every President since Harry S. Truman has failed to do much of substance with respect to Korea.

The difference with Trump is that he's been seen getting nothing of substance done in return for a cessation of pressure.

If it turns out that Trump actually accomplishes something of value with North Korea, that will be a good thing.

Any such "good thing", however - if it EVER materializes - is a thing of the future, not the present.

Anybody can "open a door" if they try hard enough.

It's what happens after one steps THROUGH the door that signifies.

And that - as things stand now - remains to be seen.

Silly, silly TrumpBots are experiencing gushing multiple orgasms over very little of substance.

" Where's the beef ? "

They've had one fucking meeting!!
And he was able to do what none of his predecessors could do....bring the NORKS to the meeting table.
Will it bear fruit? Who knows but at least they appear to be cooperating.
On orher words he is doi g what Obama did with Iran :)

Pulled what off? There is no substance.
He's just legitimizing a brutal dictator.

sp2dv1bhbl311.jpg

Has something of substance occurred with respect to North Korea?

All I've seen so far is a photo op, the signing of a meaningless piece of paper, and our own promise to stop the military pressure.

It is true, that every President since Harry S. Truman has failed to do much of substance with respect to Korea.

The difference with Trump is that he's been seen getting nothing of substance done in return for a cessation of pressure.

If it turns out that Trump actually accomplishes something of value with North Korea, that will be a good thing.

Any such "good thing", however - if it EVER materializes - is a thing of the future, not the present.

Anybody can "open a door" if they try hard enough.

It's what happens after one steps THROUGH the door that signifies.

And that - as things stand now - remains to be seen.

Silly, silly TrumpBots are experiencing gushing multiple orgasms over very little of substance.

" Where's the beef ? "

They've had one fucking meeting!!
And he was able to do what none of his predecessors could do....bring the NORKS to the meeting table.
Will it bear fruit? Who knows but at least they appear to be cooperating.
On orher words he is doi g what Obama did with Iran :)

Are ya fuken retarded?
They're nothing alike,has Iran stopped trying to make nukes after barry paid the terrorist state?

What most Americans still aren't getting, is that North & South have already agreed on ending the Korean War. They're moving full speed ahead with peace, regardless of where the US stands. It's another example of the US Empire's fading power and control. The Koreans are proving you can seek peace without the US being involved.

Are ya fuken retarded?
They're nothing alike,has Iran stopped trying to make nukes after barry paid the terrorist state?
Yes, Iran has completely abided by the JCPOA, which I would bet you have never read.

I should warn you the JCPOA is longer than a tweet or Fox News talking point.

North & South are moving ahead with peace, regardless of what the US thinks. The South is regaining some of its sovereignty and independence. The US clearly doesn't want peace with the North. It's just using the South as a pawn in its World Domination game. Where around the world has the US really sought peace in recent memory? The North & South should just move forward with peace and forget about US involvement.

Slow your roll Francis .Trump hasn’t done squat.

Oh, NK was under control during obama years. Trump walks in and Kim starts lobbing missiles all over . His punishment ? A meeting with the President !
He was lobbing missiles long before Trump. The difference is, when he did it on Trumps watch, Trump made that little fuck shit his pants, so he stopped doing it.
How did he do that?
By threatening them with fiery destruction. Don't you watch the news?

it's not that Obama couldn't deal with North Korea, it that he didn't want to.

other than Iran, Obama didn't deal with any of America's enemies. Trump has dealt with North Korea, Russia, Ukraine, and others...

Sheesh, 8 years of Obama/Democratic Party failure with fake media sucking their huevo's and suddenly they all know exactly what to do... could Democrats and there fake news liberals be any more ridiculous?

Well sure they can... :laughing0301:

------------

Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice Said You Could Call The Obama Administration's Attempts To Curb North Korea's Nuclear Ambitions As "A Failure." "Obama national security adviser Susan Rice said Thursday that the U.S. has consistently failed to curtail North Korea's nuclear ambitions, even during the Obama era. 'You can call it a failure,' Rice told CNN. 'I accept that characterization of the efforts of the United States over the last two decades.'" (Naomi Lim, "Susan Rice Concedes Obama-era Strategy To Curtail North Korea's Nuclear Program Was A 'Failure,'" The Washington Examiner , 03/14/18)

Read the link.. well worth it...

Trump’s Historic Summit Stands In Contrast To Obama’s North Korea Failures
Kim gave in because of sanctions against his people had become too much. When Obama was president, you guys said that sanctions were useless. You are so full of it, and everyone with any intelligence can see this.

mmm .. you're memory is 180 degrees from mine... I wonder how that happened? .. :rolleyes:

Trump was totally hoodwinked in Singapore, and you idiots who elected him act like he did something good. Kim fucked him over good.

other than Iran, Obama didn't deal with any of America's enemies. Trump has dealt with North Korea, Russia, Ukraine, and others...

It was not the time to deal with Kim, the sanctions have worked and he has to come to the table. And he hoodwinked Trump.

Oh, NK was under control during obama years. Trump walks in and Kim starts lobbing missiles all over . His punishment ? A meeting with the President !
He was lobbing missiles long before Trump. The difference is, when he did it on Trumps watch, Trump made that little fuck shit his pants, so he stopped doing it.
How did he do that?
I am sure it's the very first time that's ever happened, not.

How did he do that?
I am sure it's the very first time that's ever happened, not.
If it isnt the first time, you should have no problems providing a link.

Forum List

Back