Obama/Dems Total Fail in N.Korea..

it's not that Obama couldn't deal with North Korea, it that he didn't want to.

other than Iran, Obama didn't deal with any of America's enemies. Trump has dealt with North Korea, Russia, Ukraine, and others...
Trump has dealt with Russia? How?

Has something of substance occurred with respect to North Korea?

All I've seen so far is a photo op, the signing of a meaningless piece of paper, and our own promise to stop the military pressure.

It is true, that every President since Harry S. Truman has failed to do much of substance with respect to Korea.

The difference with Trump is that he's been seen getting nothing of substance done in return for a cessation of pressure.

If it turns out that Trump actually accomplishes something of value with North Korea, that will be a good thing.

Any such "good thing", however - if it EVER materializes - is a thing of the future, not the present.

Anybody can "open a door" if they try hard enough.

It's what happens after one steps THROUGH the door that signifies.

And that - as things stand now - remains to be seen.

Silly, silly TrumpBots are experiencing gushing multiple orgasms over very little of substance.

" Where's the beef ? "

They've had one fucking meeting!!
And he was able to do what none of his predecessors could do....bring the NORKS to the meeting table.
Will it bear fruit? Who knows but at least they appear to be cooperating.
On orher words he is doi g what Obama did with Iran :)

Are ya fuken retarded?
They're nothing alike,has Iran stopped trying to make nukes after barry paid the terrorist state?

How about ya stop laughing and answer the question?

Sheesh, 8 years of Obama/Democratic Party failure with fake media sucking their huevo's and suddenly they all know exactly what to do... could Democrats and there fake news liberals be any more ridiculous?

Well sure they can... :laughing0301:

------------

Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice Said You Could Call The Obama Administration's Attempts To Curb North Korea's Nuclear Ambitions As "A Failure." "Obama national security adviser Susan Rice said Thursday that the U.S. has consistently failed to curtail North Korea's nuclear ambitions, even during the Obama era. 'You can call it a failure,' Rice told CNN. 'I accept that characterization of the efforts of the United States over the last two decades.'" (Naomi Lim, "Susan Rice Concedes Obama-era Strategy To Curtail North Korea's Nuclear Program Was A 'Failure,'" The Washington Examiner , 03/14/18)

Read the link.. well worth it...

Trump’s Historic Summit Stands In Contrast To Obama’s North Korea Failures
There’s a reason why democrats have little say in how this country is run.

Obama and Hillary have totally fucked the democrat party. Idiots like Schumer and Pelosi are still around to remind voters why they should vote republican.
:)

Awesome watching cons embrace a brutal dictator.

It's really appalling the praise Drumph has heaped on Kim while at the same time disparaging Trudeau, a decent, ethical, diplomatic leader and leader of one of our top two allies. Absolutely appalling. Canada fought alongside us in WWI, WWII, Korea and Afghanistan. They are as close to us in every sense as the UK, and even closer culturally.

Last edited:

It's really appalling the praise Drumph has heaped on Kim while at the same time Disparaging Trudeau, a decent, ethical, diplomatic leader and leader of one of our tope two allies. Absolutely appalling.

Trudeau is tentative and weak--------well intentioned is nice but insufficient.
He is a veritable CHAMBERLAIN

It's really appalling the praise Drumph has heaped on Kim while at the same time Disparaging Trudeau, a decent, ethical, diplomatic leader and leader of one of our tope two allies. Absolutely appalling.

Still feeling it... Esmeralda..

images.jpg

I do love watching partisans trying to put a sad face on something positive.

If this were Obama instead of Trump, the behaviors here would be reversed, precisely.

:rolleyes:

It isn't something positive. It is BS. Kim has got his nuclear power so he thinks he is an equal on the world stage, and, in fact, he has gotten a private negation with the world leader. He's a big shit now, in his mind, and not just in North Korea. He is never going to give up his nukes.

He's going to wait and see if we take our nukes out of the area before he does anything, and then he'll renege on the agreement. Taking down the Korean Demilitarized Zone and taking our troops away would be a very dangerous thing for South Korea. Kim absolutely cannot be trusted. He's a crazy, vicious dictator.

Obama would never have given Kim the kind of respectful acknowledgement Trump is giving him. Neither would or did any Republican or Democratic president in the past. So we wouldn't be cheering this on if it was Obama because he and other past presidents were too smart to be played by a violent dictator like Kim, a man who recently had his half brother assassinated to make sure that guy couldn’t take over power. That's fucking Middle Ages shit.

If this were Obama instead of Trump, the behaviors here would be reversed, precisely.

It isn't something positive. It is BS. Kim has got his nuclear power so he thinks he is an equal on the world stage, and, in fact, he has gotten a private negation with the world leader. He's a big shit now, in his mind, and not just in North Korea. He is never going to give up his nukes. He's going to wait and see if we take out nukes out of the area before he does anything, then he'll renege on the agreement. Taking down the Korean Demilitarized Zone and taking our troops away would be a very dangerous thing for South Korea. Kim absolutely cannot be trusted. He's a crazy vicious dictator.

Obama would never have given Kim the kind of respectful acknowledgement Trump is giving him. Neither would or did any Republican or Democratic president in the past. So we wouldn't be cheering this on if it was Obama because he and other past presidents were too smart to be played by a violent dictator like Kim, a man who recently had his half brother assassinated to make sure that guy couldn’t take over power. That's fucking Middle Ages shit.
Outstanding example, thanks.

It isn't something positive. It is BS. Kim has got his nuclear power so he thinks he is an equal on the world stage, and, in fact, he has gotten a private negation with the world leader. He's a big shit now, in his mind, and not just in North Korea. He is never going to give up his nukes.

He's going to wait and see if we take our nukes out of the area before he does anything, and then he'll renege on the agreement. Taking down the Korean Demilitarized Zone and taking our troops away would be a very dangerous thing for South Korea. Kim absolutely cannot be trusted. He's a crazy vicious dictator.

true that Kim is a nut-------my impression is that Trump is playing a VERY CLEVER game with him

It isn't something positive. It is BS. Kim has got his nuclear power so he thinks he is an equal on the world stage, and, in fact, he has gotten a private negation with the world leader. He's a big shit now, in his mind, and not just in North Korea. He is never going to give up his nukes. He's going to wait and see if we take out nukes out of the area before he does anything, then he'll renege on the agreement. Taking down the Korean Demilitarized Zone and taking our troops away would be a very dangerous thing for South Korea. Kim absolutely cannot be trusted. He's a crazy vicious dictator.

You are an outstanding example of someone who is not being logical or reasonable or using any common sense. This is not about partisanship. No previous president either Republican or Democrat has trusted any of the Kims for good reason: they are all violent, vicious, lying, criminal dictators. This guy fucking killed his brother just last year. WTF is wrong with you?You see this agreement as a good thing: it's a total play by Kim and Drumph fell right into it.

We are supposed to suddenly believe Kim is a completely different person than he has has been so far? Funny, hilarious.

You are an outstanding example of someone who is not being logical or reasonable or using any common sense. This is not about partisanship. No previous president either Republican or Democrat has trusted any of the Kims for good reason: they are all violent, vicious, lying, criminal dictators. This guy fucking killed his brother just last year. WTF is wrong with you. You see this agreement as a good thing: it's at total play by Kim and Drumph fell right into it.
And had Obama met with Kim and made a little early progress, you'd be singing his praises for his statesmanship and foreign affairs skills.

As would I.

What I don't understand, what fascinates me, is how you folks on both ends don't see how obvious this is.

You are an outstanding example of someone who is not being logical or reasonable or using any common sense. This is not about partisanship. No previous president either Republican or Democrat has trusted any of the Kims for good reason: they are all violent, vicious, lying, criminal dictators. This guy fucking killed his brother just last year. WTF is wrong with you. You see this agreement as a good thing: it's at total play by Kim and Drumph fell right into it.
And had Obama met with Kim and made a little early progress, you'd be singing his praises for his statesmanship and foreign affairs skills.

As would I.

What I don't understand, what fascinates me, is how you folks on both ends don't see how obvious this is.

Obama would not have made any kind of agreement like this because he, as have all past US presidents, Republican and Democrat, knows that Kim cannot be trusted--that Kim is nuts, violent, avaricious, etc. Drumph doesn't have a clue. He thinks this is the same kind of thing as a business deal.

You want to talk about Drumph being a 'statesman'? That's extremely laughable considering how he treats our closest allies, countries and leaders we can trust. Countries and leaders who are not threatening us and our other allies with nuclear war. How blind can you be?

As would I.

Obama would not have made any kind of agreement like this because he, as have all past US presidents, Republican and Democrat, know that Kim cannot be trusted--that Kim is nuts, violent, avaricious, etc. Drumph doesn't have a clue. He thinks this is the same kind of thing as a business deal.

You want to talk about Drumph being a 'statesman'? That's extremely laughable considering how he treats our closest allies, countries and leaders we can trust. Countries and leaders who are not threatening us and our other allies with nuclear war. How blind can you be?
Maybe you could look at what I actually wrote. I didn't say Trump was a statesman. You just made that up.

You're going to keep doing precisely what I described above. Maybe this stuff is fun for you. Me, I don't get it.

As would I.

Obama would not have made any kind of agreement like this because he, as have all past US presidents, Republican and Democrat, know that Kim cannot be trusted--that Kim is nuts, violent, avaricious, etc. Drumph doesn't have a clue. He thinks this is the same kind of thing as a business deal.

Maybe you could look at what I actually wrote. I didn't say Trump was a statesman. You just made that up.

You're going to keep doing precisely what I described above. Maybe this stuff is fun for you. Me, I don't get it.
Now you're being intellectually dishonest. You clearly implied that the effort was statesmanship on the part of Drumph. LOL Give me a break.

As would I.

Now you're being intellectually dishonest. You clearly implied that the effort was statesmanship on the part of Drumph. LOL Give me a break.
In your mind, I'm sure.

As would I.

Obama would not have made any kind of agreement like this because he, as have all past US presidents, Republican and Democrat, knows that Kim cannot be trusted--that Kim is nuts, violent, avaricious, etc. Drumph doesn't have a clue. He thinks this is the same kind of thing as a business deal.

The difference is that Obama didn't make serious military threats to N. Korea(nobody would have believed this anyway from Obama) nor was he insightful enough to put economic pressure on China via tariffs to help bring N. Korea inline. Obama was extremely weak. This weakness did not go unnoticed by our enemies or our allies. If Kim doesn't abide by the regulations that will be put into place, there will be significant repercussions, not the "time out" that Obama would have given. What huge concession did the US make to get this? Two military excercises per year, one of which has already taken place? Ridiculous...these can be restarted and even escalated at any time.

Democrats have always been short-sighted, but the ignorant coverage by the mainstream media on this matter is mind bogglingly elementary.

Sheesh, 8 years of Obama/Democratic Party failure with fake media sucking their huevo's and suddenly they all know exactly what to do... could Democrats and there fake news liberals be any more ridiculous?

Well sure they can... :laughing0301:

------------

Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice Said You Could Call The Obama Administration's Attempts To Curb North Korea's Nuclear Ambitions As "A Failure." "Obama national security adviser Susan Rice said Thursday that the U.S. has consistently failed to curtail North Korea's nuclear ambitions, even during the Obama era. 'You can call it a failure,' Rice told CNN. 'I accept that characterization of the efforts of the United States over the last two decades.'" (Naomi Lim, "Susan Rice Concedes Obama-era Strategy To Curtail North Korea's Nuclear Program Was A 'Failure,'" The Washington Examiner , 03/14/18)

Read the link.. well worth it...

Trump’s Historic Summit Stands In Contrast To Obama’s North Korea Failures

Obama got a peace prize for eventually leading up to Trump's election. That's what the prize was for.

When did Trudeau allow a dictator to take over, as Conservative Chamberlain did?

When did Trudeau allow a dictator to take over, as Conservative Chamberlain did?

he is accommodating a totalitarian ideology. six of one and half
dozen of the other

he is accommodating a totalitarian ideology. six of one and half
dozen of the other
Trump is accommodating Kim Jong Un, a totalitarian, you fool.

Forum List

Back