Obama/Dems Total Fail in N.Korea..

You are an outstanding example of someone who is not being logical or reasonable or using any common sense. This is not about partisanship. No previous president either Republican or Democrat has trusted any of the Kims for good reason: they are all violent, vicious, lying, criminal dictators. This guy fucking killed his brother just last year. WTF is wrong with you. You see this agreement as a good thing: it's at total play by Kim and Drumph fell right into it.
And had Obama met with Kim and made a little early progress, you'd be singing his praises for his statesmanship and foreign affairs skills.

As would I.

What I don't understand, what fascinates me, is how you folks on both ends don't see how obvious this is.

Obama would not have made any kind of agreement like this because he, as have all past US presidents, Republican and Democrat, know that Kim cannot be trusted--that Kim is nuts, violent, avaricious, etc. Drumph doesn't have a clue. He thinks this is the same kind of thing as a business deal.

You want to talk about Drumph being a 'statesman'? That's extremely laughable considering how he treats our closest allies, countries and leaders we can trust. Countries and leaders who are not threatening us and our other allies with nuclear war. How blind can you be?
Maybe you could look at what I actually wrote. I didn't say Trump was a statesman. You just made that up.

You're going to keep doing precisely what I described above. Maybe this stuff is fun for you. Me, I don't get it.
Now you're being intellectually dishonest. You clearly implied that the effort was statesmanship on the part of Drumph. LOL Give me a break.
In your mind, I'm sure.
You are the one who used 'statesman' not me.

It isn't something positive. It is BS. Kim has got his nuclear power so he thinks he is an equal on the world stage, and, in fact, he has gotten a private negation with the world leader. He's a big shit now, in his mind, and not just in North Korea. He is never going to give up his nukes. He's going to wait and see if we take out nukes out of the area before he does anything, then he'll renege on the agreement. Taking down the Korean Demilitarized Zone and taking our troops away would be a very dangerous thing for South Korea. Kim absolutely cannot be trusted. He's a crazy vicious dictator.

Obama would never have given Kim the kind of respectful acknowledgement Trump is giving him. Neither would or did any Republican or Democratic president in the past. So we wouldn't be cheering this on if it was Obama because he and other past presidents were too smart to be played by a violent dictator like Kim, a man who recently had his half brother assassinated to make sure that guy couldn’t take over power. That's fucking Middle Ages shit.
Outstanding example, thanks.

You are an outstanding example of someone who is not being logical or reasonable or using any common sense. This is not about partisanship. No previous president either Republican or Democrat has trusted any of the Kims for good reason: they are all violent, vicious, lying, criminal dictators. This guy fucking killed his brother just last year. WTF is wrong with you. You see this agreement as a good thing: it's at total play by Kim and Drumph fell right into it.
And had Obama met with Kim and made a little early progress, you'd be singing his praises for his statesmanship and foreign affairs skills.

As would I.

What I don't understand, what fascinates me, is how you folks on both ends don't see how obvious this is.

Obama would not have made any kind of agreement like this because he, as have all past US presidents, Republican and Democrat, knows that Kim cannot be trusted--that Kim is nuts, violent, avaricious, etc. Drumph doesn't have a clue. He thinks this is the same kind of thing as a business deal.

You want to talk about Drumph being a 'statesman'? That's extremely laughable considering how he treats our closest allies, countries and leaders we can trust. Countries and leaders who are not threatening us and our other allies with nuclear war. How blind can you be?

The difference is that Obama didn't make serious military threats to N. Korea(nobody would have believed this anyway from Obama) nor was he insightful enough to put economic pressure on China via tariffs to help bring N. Korea inline. Obama was extremely weak. This weakness did not go unnoticed by our enemies or our allies. If Kim doesn't abide by the regulations that will be put into place, there will be significant repercussions, not the "time out" that Obama would have given. What huge concession did the US make to get this? Two military excercises per year, one of which has already taken place? Ridiculous...these can be restarted and even escalated at any time.

Democrats have always been short-sighted, but the ignorant coverage by the mainstream media on this matter is mind bogglingly elementary.
Hilarious.

As would I.

Obama would not have made any kind of agreement like this because he, as have all past US presidents, Republican and Democrat, know that Kim cannot be trusted--that Kim is nuts, violent, avaricious, etc. Drumph doesn't have a clue. He thinks this is the same kind of thing as a business deal.

Maybe you could look at what I actually wrote. I didn't say Trump was a statesman. You just made that up.

You're going to keep doing precisely what I described above. Maybe this stuff is fun for you. Me, I don't get it.
Now you're being intellectually dishonest. You clearly implied that the effort was statesmanship on the part of Drumph. LOL Give me a break.
In your mind, I'm sure.
I know the game: Deflect/Pivot/Attack.

Avoid the point by putting the other on the defensive.

Sorry, this doesn't work with me. Try someone else.

Slow your roll Francis .Trump hasn’t done squat.

Oh, NK was under control during obama years. Trump walks in and Kim starts lobbing missiles all over . His punishment ? A meeting with the President !

mmm .. until you know something (maybe reading the link would help) , you're just another misinformed idiot with nothing of value to offer up.. or just go away little Timmy..

Here’s some info for you . NK launched 2x as many missles in one Trump year vs all of obama years .

List of North Korean missile tests - Wikipedia

And they killed no one. Under obummers watch the NOKO's sank a South Korean warship, and shelled a South Korean Island. Not the sort of comparison you want to be making silly boy.
Except that US presidents do not control what other leaders in other nations do.

Sheesh, 8 years of Obama/Democratic Party failure with fake media sucking their huevo's and suddenly they all know exactly what to do... could Democrats and there fake news liberals be any more ridiculous?

Well sure they can... :laughing0301:

------------

Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice Said You Could Call The Obama Administration's Attempts To Curb North Korea's Nuclear Ambitions As "A Failure." "Obama national security adviser Susan Rice said Thursday that the U.S. has consistently failed to curtail North Korea's nuclear ambitions, even during the Obama era. 'You can call it a failure,' Rice told CNN. 'I accept that characterization of the efforts of the United States over the last two decades.'" (Naomi Lim, "Susan Rice Concedes Obama-era Strategy To Curtail North Korea's Nuclear Program Was A 'Failure,'" The Washington Examiner , 03/14/18)

Read the link.. well worth it...

Trump’s Historic Summit Stands In Contrast To Obama’s North Korea Failures
Let’s not forget Willie Jeff Clinton’s epic NOKO failure. Google up that asshole’s “great deal for America” speech regarding his agreement that ultimately ended in complete and utter failure, especially regarding acquiring nukes, and have yourself a good laugh.

In your mind, I'm sure.
I know the game: Deflect/Pivot/Attack.

Avoid the point by putting the other on the defensive.

Sorry, this doesn't work with me. Try someone else.
That's crazy. You may be doing that, but I'm not. You said that if Obama made overtures to Kim, I would say he was a good statesman, implying that I should think that for Drumph. You brought up the idea of talking to Kim being good statesmanship, not me.

Don't bother me any more; that's fine. Better yet, put me on ignore. You don't have anything to say anyway. Your original post that I responded to was trolling anyway--smirking at both Dems and Repugs about their positions on the issue of the Drumph and Kim meeting. You're so funny. Total lack of self awareness.

As would I.

Obama would not have made any kind of agreement like this because he, as have all past US presidents, Republican and Democrat, knows that Kim cannot be trusted--that Kim is nuts, violent, avaricious, etc. Drumph doesn't have a clue. He thinks this is the same kind of thing as a business deal.

The difference is that Obama didn't make serious military threats to N. Korea(nobody would have believed this anyway from Obama) nor was he insightful enough to put economic pressure on China via tariffs to help bring N. Korea inline. Obama was extremely weak. This weakness did not go unnoticed by our enemies or our allies. If Kim doesn't abide by the regulations that will be put into place, there will be significant repercussions, not the "time out" that Obama would have given. What huge concession did the US make to get this? Two military excercises per year, one of which has already taken place? Ridiculous...these can be restarted and even escalated at any time.

Democrats have always been short-sighted, but the ignorant coverage by the mainstream media on this matter is mind bogglingly elementary.
Hilarious.

As would I.

Hilarious.

As would I.

Hilarious.

Hilarious, maybe. True, for certain. What part do you not believe. You can't possibly think our enemies were fearful of Obama. Now that is hilarious. Obama was nothing more than a community organizer who went on an apology tour bashing the US every chance he got. He oversaw the Iran deal which gave them many millions to fund their nuclear arsenal. All of that because he negotiated from a position of weakness.

As would I.

Hilarious.

As would I.

Hilarious.

As would I.

Hilarious.

Hilarious, maybe. True, for certain. What part do you not believe. You can't possibly think our enemies were fearful of Obama. Now that is hilarious. Obama was nothing more than a community organizer who went on an apology tour bashing the US every chance he got. He oversaw the Iran deal which gave them many millions to fund their nuclear arsenal. All of that because he negotiated from a position of weakness.
You're pretty good at repeating that talking point. :iyfyus.jpg:

As would I.

Hilarious.

As would I.

Hilarious.

As would I.

Hilarious.

You're pretty good at repeating that talking point. :iyfyus.jpg:

What talking point? Please, do explain.

Awesome watching cons embrace a brutal dictator.

It's really appalling the praise Drumph has heaped on Kim while at the same time Disparaging Trudeau, a decent, ethical, diplomatic leader and leader of one of our tope two allies. Absolutely appalling.

Trudeau is tentative and weak--------well intentioned is nice but insufficient.
He is a veritable CHAMBERLAIN
When did Trudeau allow a dictator to take over, as Conservative Chamberlain did?

he is accommodating a totalitarian ideology. six of one and half
dozen of the other
Trump is accommodating Kim Jong Un, a totalitarian, you fool.

nope-----Trump is DEALING with Kim-----he is not adopting his principles
in the USA, uhm...you FOOL.

As would I.

Hilarious.

As would I.

Hilarious.

As would I.

Hilarious.

That's why all our strong European allies are also part of the Iran deal. Because it is just shit? The Iran nuclear deal is between Iran and a group of world powers: the P5+1 (the permanent members of the United Nations Security Council—the United States, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, and China—plus Germany) and the European Union. Iran agreed to a long-term deal on its nuclear program with the P5+1 group of world powers - the US, UK, France, China, Russia and Germany.

Obama was so 'weak' (I'm using sarcasm) that he led this coalition of world powers. You're hilarious.

You're so funny. Total lack of self awareness.
I know. You and your end of the spectrum have all the answers. You're so funny. Your total lack of self awareness.

No reason to put you on ignore. Your posts illustrate the first line of my sig daily. So, thanks.
Then ignore me, please. Your self centered smirking arrogance is very tiresome. No wonder you like Trump, two peas in a pod. And don't try to say you are some kind of centrist. LIke I said, you have absolutely no sense of self awareness.

You're so funny. Total lack of self awareness.
I know. You and your end of the spectrum have all the answers. You're so funny. Your total lack of self awareness.

No reason to put you on ignore. Your posts illustrate the first line of my sig daily. So, thanks.
Then ignore me, please. Your self centered smirking arrogance is very tiresome. No wonder you like Trump, two peas in a pod. And don't try to say you are some kind of centrist. LIke I said, you have absolutely no sense of self awareness.
Okie doke, thanks!

35087339_2128541773905532_7194085532358410240_n.png

As would I.

Hilarious.

As would I.

Hilarious.

As would I.

Hilarious.

That's why all our strong European allies are also part of the Iran deal. Because it is just shit? The Iran nuclear deal is between Iran and a group of world powers: the P5+1 (the permanent members of the United Nations Security Council—the United States, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, and China—plus Germany) and the European Union. Iran agreed to a long-term deal on its nuclear program with the P5+1 group of world powers - the US, UK, France, China, Russia and Germany.

Obama was so 'weak' (I'm using sarcasm) that he led this coalition of world powers. You're hilarious.

The EU is made up of weak, Socialist countries. I thought everyone knew this. Cheez, Merkel is destroying Germany by being overly politically correct. The UK may be waking up a bit with Brexit, but they were certainly in their Liberal comma when they agreed to this deal. Russia and China..LOL, now that is some funny stuff. Why would you think they were on board? I will let you think on that for a while. You libs are the most gullible, ignorant bunch on the plant. I think you need to stop watching so much CNN.

"Robust inspections"...ROTFL. You do realize they got a boat load of money delivered in cash in the middle of the night for this "deal"? Obama wanted to look good and didn't really care if the deal was good or not. The brain dead folks in this country bought it, just like they bought Obamacare.

I've got some hypocrisy for you. Before Trump got elected, Liberals said his policies, if enacted, would destroy our economy. Now that he has been elected and his policies have done just the opposite, we are hearing "thank you Obama". This is beyond hilarious and borders on just plain sad that people can't see through this type of nonsense.

Fun true fact: North Korea previously pledged denuclearization in 1985, 1992, 1994, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2016. Each pledge was a lie.

Here's what happened all the other times North Korea vowed to denuclearize

Lets see what happens. Unlike many past presidents, Trump is willing to back up his talk. Kim knows this. I am sure Kim's plan could be to push this out for a bit since he is not term limited. I would expect Trump to force the issue if need be. Kim would love nothing more than for the US to elect a weak knee'd Democrat so he could get away with anything he wanted.

Hilarious.

Hilarious.

Hilarious.

The EU is made up of weak, Socialist countries. I thought everyone knew this. Cheez, Merkel is destroying Germany by being overly politically correct. The UK may be waking up a bit with Brexit, but they were certainly in their Liberal comma when they agreed to this deal. Russia and China..LOL, now that is some funny stuff. Why would you think they were on board? I will let you think on that for a while. You libs are the most gullible, ignorant bunch on the plant. I think you need to stop watching so much CNN.
You are obviously completely ignorant of reality. You need to pull yourself away from RW propaganda media sources

Forum List

Back