Obama Enbarrasing US At Nuclear Talks, Flashing Peace Sign During World Leader Photo

You have the nerve to try to belittle our president when your leading candidate has changed the movie "Idiocracy" from a comedy to a documentary?

As most anybody here would tell you, I want nothing to do with the Donald. And speak for yourself when you refer to Hussein as "our" president.

Right wingers support Trump more than anybody else. He is the perfect example of what RWNJs have been claiming to want for years. Obama is America's president. If he isn't yours, then get your traitorous ass out of our country.
Yeah, because fucksticks like you were so behind Bush.

LOL

We said shrub was an idiot. That's been proven. We never said he wasn't president.

You brainwashed functional morons can't remember W? The stupidest wars ever and a corrupt world depression. Idiot. Such irrationality also points to racism...
You keep repeating that shit trying to make it a fact. The brain washing is all yours.

The peace sign is a stupid thing for obama to do, maybe he just toked up but it demonstrates a lack of decorum. Of course we want peace, that's WHY we have nukes in the first place. He still doesn't understand that peace doesn't come by way of apathy, it can only come through strength.
He sees the US as the problem in the world, a weaker America will be better for all.
Yup, didn't happen. LOL brainwashed functional idiot. The world and the USA loves him, hates racist GOP drones like you.

You brainwashed functional morons can't remember W? The stupidest wars ever and a corrupt world depression. Idiot. Such irrationality also points to racism...
You keep repeating that shit trying to make it a fact. The brain washing is all yours.

The peace sign is a stupid thing for obama to do, maybe he just toked up but it demonstrates a lack of decorum. Of course we want peace, that's WHY we have nukes in the first place. He still doesn't understand that peace doesn't come by way of apathy, it can only come through strength.
He sees the US as the problem in the world, a weaker America will be better for all.
Yup, didn't happen. LOL brainwashed functional idiot. The world and the USA loves him, hates racist GOP drones like you.
I didn't say anything racist, but you need a simple answer for your simple mind.

I didn't say anything racist, but you need a simple answer for your simple mind.
everything you say is either sexist ,racist or ignorant .
own it.

own it.
Thanks for proving my point.

own it.
no need to thank me ,you're just too modest to admit your actual beliefs.
I was acting as your media guy ..

own it.

What did he say that was racist or sexist?

own it.

asked and answered,

own it.

I called him a moron, that's apparently his race and gender.

Www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3519583/peace-fools-Obama-plays-clown-flashing-peace-sign-nuclear-security-summit-team-photo-gets-unimpressed-looks-bemused-world-leaders.html

The Nobel Prize-winning President with 2 civil war interventions to his record flashes the peace sign like a teenager standing among world leaders...

...who just look at him like a clown.

Good grief!
Republicans have Chump and Rafael. One goes to a "kill the gays" rally and the other talks about spreading around nukes.
But it's Obama's victory sign that embarrasses.

What a bunch of tards.

own it.

asked and answered,

This is all you said:

"everything you say is either sexist ,racist or ignorant .
own it."

Hardly "answered"....

own it.

I called him a moron, that's apparently his race and gender.
more proof of you general bigotry, besides being false.

own it.

asked and answered,

This is all you said:

own it."

Hardly "answered"....
fully answered, unless you need to be spoon feed as you obviously do.

asked and answered,

This is all you said:

own it."

Hardly "answered"....
fully answered, unless you need to be spoon feed as you obviously do.

He's right, you are a moron.

Have a nice day.

asked and answered,

This is all you said:

own it."

Hardly "answered"....
fully answered, unless you need to be spoon fed as you obviously do.

He's right, you are a moron.

Have a nice day.
yep you do need to be spoon fed.

Forum List

Back