Obama Executive Order Lets Illegal Immigrants Stay; Legal Immigrants Have to Leave

What's so selective? Mexicans who became undocumented immigrants after June 15th can't stay either.

The entire immigration system is selective in the first place, BTW.
Oh after.

I say again you support selective enforcement. Is this your version of two wrongs make a right?

ICE doesn't have enough resources to NOT selectively enforce the law.

Right on cue ....the excuses...............

Oh after.

I say again you support selective enforcement. Is this your version of two wrongs make a right?

Sorry, do enforcement resources grow on trees or something? police selectively enforce the law all the time. If they didn't they'd never get around to arresting murder suspects because by the time they finished writing tickets for every parking and traffic violation they saw their day would be over.

Its a biased site with set up by two right wing smucks.

its not trustable
HUFF Post is not trustworthy but you still quote them NIMWITS CAN You prove that this is FALSE until you do my post stands mental case

this site is in NO WAY comparable to huffpo.

your jsut soo biased you can not atmitt that

I am laughing at you so hard I am about to pee myself .. You seriously need to be committed.. Oh that is right your to far up OBAMA ass for the funny farm to find you ..

This is why you people cant get anything right.

Bad info in bad decisions out

Sorry, do enforcement resources grow on trees or something? police selectively enforce the law all the time. If they didn't they'd never get around to arresting murder suspects because by the time they finished writing tickets for every parking and traffic violation they saw their day would be over.

Nope. But when you catch them you deal with them, not cut them loose. We already expended the resources.. Hello..................

Obama Executive Order Lets Illegal Immigrants Stay; Legal Immigrants Have to Leave - Independent Journal Review

So let me get this straight.. An illegal person comes over with their child gets to stay because its NO fault of their own but a legal immigrant comes over here legally their child has to leave because of her age.. HYPOCRISY at its finest

Actually, under Obama's plan, all she has to do is over stay her VISA, gain illegal status, and then she too can qualify for amnesty. In the Obamination, illegality rules.

Forum List

Back