Obama Extending Broadband Internet Access to Public Housing Residents

Sure they suck, but they also have a monopoly on service to many areas of the country.

And I'll tell you the same thing I tell the whiny ass liberals who want the government to regulate cable prices: If you don't like the company stop buying their product. Plain and simple. Nobody forces you to spend a single penny.
What part of they have a government mandated monopoly on service in some regions of the country went over your head boy?

My thought is, that whatever the rate paid for internet service should be the same for every one, you know the 14th amendment that keeps being brought up. So whatever someone in the inner city get as a rate that is the rate everyone should get.

Same with Obamacare, obamaphones and a whole host of stuff that goes against the 14th amendment.

Sure they suck, but they also have a monopoly on service to many areas of the country.

And I'll tell you the same thing I tell the whiny ass liberals who want the government to regulate cable prices: If you don't like the company stop buying their product. Plain and simple. Nobody forces you to spend a single penny.
What part of they have a government mandated monopoly on service in some regions of the country went over your head boy?

What part of "nobody forces you to buy" went over your head?

Something about the economy failing and 700,000 jobs a month lost I'm sure had something to do with it.

Yeah....that obama is a real fuck up.
Wall Street, not Obama and everyone knows that.

You mean obamas best buds?
Whatever happened to all those shovel ready jobs his stimulus packages were supposed to provide?
Seems to me all they did was line his buddies pockets....and his of course.
Lol you are entitled to your own delusions.

You'll have to explain my error.
Your error is in the statement that all he did was line his buddies pockets and his own. I'm sure you can source that.

My thought is, that whatever the rate paid for internet service should be the same for every one, you know the 14th amendment that keeps being brought up. So whatever someone in the inner city get as a rate that is the rate everyone should get.

51857305.jpg

Prices are variant all over the country, for just about everything. Why in the world should a company be required to offer one universal rate across the country? Why should a company not be able to offer whatever price it wants, whenever it wants?

And what in the fuck does the 14th amendment have to do with anything here? That is seriously on the verge of going full retard. The 14th amendment has nothing to do with private companies offering goods and services at whatever rate they see fit.

Same with Obamacare, obamaphones and a whole host of stuff that goes against the 14th amendment.
Class envy

I would hate to have to find a job today without access to the internet

You can go to any library or use your smart phone to look for a job.
I know it isnt as easy as sitting down at a computer in your house but once you've done it you should be able to afford your own internet access.
I really dont care if they are inconvenienced.
I was when I started out.
Welcome to the 21st century, it's called progress forward.
These are the same morons who complain about the poor having air conditioning, color TVs and microwaves

If you have all those things you cant really be considered poor.
A used air conditioner is worth maybe 50 bucks, a color TV maybe 100 and a microwave maybe 50
Anyone having $200 of personal possessions can't be poor

Wow... yeah there you go I can just refuse to access the internet by protest! What a fucking moron you are.

Wow... yeah there you go I can just refuse to access the internet by protest! What a fucking moron you are.

Not at all...you can go use the free internet at the library.

There are ALWAYS options...

Exede by ViaSat True broadband performance satellite internet Exede satellite internet

I guess only the Right may have a problem with increasing, home schooling opportunities.
only a dumb ass piece of shit leftists like you think robbing from peter to pay paul is an opportunity...
how smart is it to not complain about generational forms of theft, like our drug war.
Where did I not complain about generational forms of theft like our drug war? I can never tell whether you are just a plain moron, or piece of shit liar who is also a moron.

I guess only the Right may have a problem with increasing, home schooling opportunities.
only a dumb ass piece of shit leftists like you think robbing from peter to pay paul is an opportunity...
how smart is it to not complain about generational forms of theft, like our drug war.
Where did I not complain about generational forms of theft like our drug war? I can never tell whether you are just a plain moron, or piece of shit liar who is also a moron.
Right now; we could have more money to pay for things like these but for the drug war. I can Always tell when the Right is just full of fallacy.

Right now; we could have more money to pay for things like these but for the drug war. I can Always tell when the Right is just full of fallacy.
What part of me being a libertarian confuses you so much?

The Part where you complain more about social spending on the least wealthy than a war on drugs that is nowhere to be found in the Republican Doctrine.

The Part where you complain more about social spending on the least wealthy than a war on drugs that is nowhere to be found in the Republican Doctrine.

He's not a Republican. The "war on drugs" IS in the Libertarian platform. They say end it.

He's not a Republican. The "war on drugs" IS in the Libertarian platform. They say end it.
With a whisper? They seem to complain more about social spending on the least wealthy, just like the other ones on the Right.

With a whisper? They seem to complain more about social spending on the least wealthy, just like the other ones on the Right.
Two wrongs do not make a right... This thread is not about the drug war. It's about income redistribution through private enterprise monopolies. Try to keep up.

Forum List

Back