Obama Extending Broadband Internet Access to Public Housing Residents

Where did I not complain about generational forms of theft like our drug war? I can never tell whether you are just a plain moron, or piece of shit liar who is also a moron.
Right now; we could have more money to pay for things like these but for the drug war. I can Always tell when the Right is just full of fallacy.
What part of me being a libertarian confuses you so much?
The Part where you complain more about social spending on the least wealthy than a war on drugs that is nowhere to be found in the Republican Doctrine.

He's not a Republican. The "war on drugs" IS in the Libertarian platform. They say end it.
With a whisper? They seem to complain more about social spending on the least wealthy, just like the other ones on the Right.

As a whole, yes they do. Not sure RK is one of those.

Right now; we could have more money to pay for things like these but for the drug war. I can Always tell when the Right is just full of fallacy.
The Part where you complain more about social spending on the least wealthy than a war on drugs that is nowhere to be found in the Republican Doctrine.

He's not a Republican. The "war on drugs" IS in the Libertarian platform. They say end it.
With a whisper? They seem to complain more about social spending on the least wealthy, just like the other ones on the Right.

As a whole, yes they do. Not sure RK is one of those.
I'm against forced income redistribution period. Forced redistribution of income to wealthy fat cats is pure insanity. Forced redistribution of income to the poor is not charity nor is it charitable. Forced redistribution of income is no different than turning a class of citizens into indentured servants for the benefit of the few selected groups of people that benefit from this rape.

Two wrongs do not make a right... This thread is not about the drug war. It's about income redistribution through private enterprise monopolies. Try to keep up.
It is about Income Redistribution; our drug war does the same thing.

Isn't it disingenuous to complain more about that which helps more through Individual initiative and liberty than one which merely sacrifices the End of the Income Redistribution of our War on Poverty to a Socialized, War on Drugs which merely denies and disparages Individual Liberty through the Coercive use of force.

Wow... yeah there you go I can just refuse to access the internet by protest! What a fucking moron you are.

You have a choice, either buy or don't buy. Nobody is forcing you to buy internet services from anyone. This isn't like Obamacare where everyone is forced to buy. If you want internet services, buy. If you don't want to pay, then don't buy. Stop blaming other people for your own spending decisions.

My thought is, that whatever the rate paid for internet service should be the same for every one, you know the 14th amendment that keeps being brought up. So whatever someone in the inner city get as a rate that is the rate everyone should get.

51857305.jpg

Prices are variant all over the country, for just about everything. Why in the world should a company be required to offer one universal rate across the country? Why should a company not be able to offer whatever price it wants, whenever it wants?

And what in the fuck does the 14th amendment have to do with anything here? That is seriously on the verge of going full retard. The 14th amendment has nothing to do with private companies offering goods and services at whatever rate they see fit.

That is the way it is today, but if I read this correctly they are going to reduce the rate for those in the inner city? I certainly hope that is what they do, because if they subsidize it I doubt I will be able to afford internet service.

Equal protection, fool. You know like a person has to bake a cake or two gays have to be able to marry because they are equal to traditional marriage . Isn't that the goal, to equalize everyone into a montage of meritocracy?

Wow... yeah there you go I can just refuse to access the internet by protest! What a fucking moron you are.

You have a choice, either buy or don't buy. Nobody is forcing you to buy internet services from anyone. This isn't like Obamacare where everyone is forced to buy. If you want internet services, buy. If you don't want to pay, then don't buy. Stop blaming other people for your own spending decisions.
You're a dumb piece of shit.

If I knew I could get free broadband video out of it....I think I would want to be poor

The poor get the best free stuff

That is the way it is today, but if I read this correctly they are going to reduce the rate for those in the inner city? I certainly hope that is what they do, because if they subsidize it I doubt I will be able to afford internet service.

Not sure where you thought you read "inner city." A handful of ISPs will offer discounted internet services to public housing residents.

Equal protection, fool. You know like a person has to bake a cake or two gays have to be able to marry because they are equal to traditional marriage . Isn't that the goal, to equalize everyone into a montage of meritocracy?

PicardWTF.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Expecting you to take responsibility for yourself is stupid? With "conservatives" like you, who needs liberals?

Sorry i said inner city instead of just anyone that the liberals wish to buy off. I just trudge on with my DSL.

Expecting you to take responsibility for yourself is stupid? With "conservatives" like you, who needs liberals?
What part of government mandated monopoly confused you?

Land lines may be underutilized. The problem is that Individual, Means Tested welfare doesn't allow the citizens in the several States to keep their wealth or their bonuses, unlike Corporate welfare for Persons of wealth under our form of Capitalism. Thus, a government monopoly.

Land lines may be underutilized. The problem is that Individual, Means Tested welfare doesn't allow the citizens in the several States to keep their wealth or their bonuses, unlike Corporate welfare for Persons of wealth under our form of Capitalism. Thus, a government monopoly.
Forced redistribution of income whether to the poor or the rich are both wrong. Why do you keep trying to defect every thread to discussions of corporate welfare? You do know that both democrats and republicans are guilty of said acts right?

Forced redistribution of income whether to the poor or the rich are both wrong. Why do you keep trying to defect every thread to discussions of corporate welfare? You do know that both democrats and republicans are guilty of said acts right?
redistribution of wealth to help the needy is NOT wrong, it is MORAL.

Redistribution of wealth given to the already wealthy, is Immoral.

AND neither are FORCED in our democratic, constitutional, Republic....it is VOTED on by our CHOSEN representatives.

Forced redistribution of income is in our supreme law of the land with the Social Power to Tax.

did you miss the economic implications, Person on the Right?

Forum List

Back