Obama: ‘For The Most Part, Race Relations Have Gotten Better’ Under My Presidency

Don't know enough about the situation to make a decision, or to even care much. It's a local thing. Let them figure it out.
Since when it the capital building a "local thing?"

Quit whining. at least they weren't showing golden showers or grabbing anyone by the pussy like that orange Russian puppet.
Only fake news is showing golden showers, scumbag, and turds like you are drinking it up.

So you want your president to be a sexual deviant? I guess it fits. He's a serial liar and a snake oil salesman too.
You douche bags defended a sexual deviant to the hilt, so who are you to ask a question like that? Furthermore, it's fake news, and only a douche bag or a moron would pretend there's the slightest credibility to these sleazy accusations.

If you say so. The Russians who helped him cheat to win claim they have the videos. You know he is a sleaze bag.

Quit whining. at least they weren't showing golden showers or grabbing anyone by the pussy like that orange Russian puppet.
Only fake news is showing golden showers, scumbag, and turds like you are drinking it up.

So you want your president to be a sexual deviant? I guess it fits. He's a serial liar and a snake oil salesman too.
You douche bags defended a sexual deviant to the hilt, so who are you to ask a question like that? Furthermore, it's fake news, and only a douche bag or a moron would pretend there's the slightest credibility to these sleazy accusations.

The public has decided upon another a sexual deviant and it's gonna be a great show.
So you're admitting that Clinton was a sexual deviant?

If you say so. The Russians who helped him cheat to win claim they have the videos. You know he is a sleaze bag.
What Russian has said they have the videos?

What Russian has said they have the videos?
Do you really expect an intelligent and/or informed response from BD? If so get your meds or lack thereof checked, real soon.

Don't know enough about the situation to make a decision, or to even care much. It's a local thing. Let them figure it out.

Blah blah blah. Funny, this deviant wasn't known to the world until he ran for office. 30+ years.. nothing. Yet liberal God Clinton has been seriously accused of rape and other tings his entire adult life.

Y0u people are nutz.

Dons wives and affairs? What about all those 'tings'? The american public is utterly and simultaneously laughable and pathetic. Your sexual deviant is worse than my sexual deviant. No wonder we have to export this system via violence and warfare.

The public has decided upon another a sexual deviant and it's gonna be a great show.

Yes, of course. They both are.

Do you believe the chutzpah of this guy?

images

Obama: 'For The Most Part, Race Relations Have Gotten Better' Under My Presidency - Breitbart

Thursday on Chicago’s ABC7 when asked by correspondent Judy Hsu if race relations have gotten better or worse during his tenure, President Barack Obama said “for the most part” they had gotten better.

Obama said “You know I think that in some ways, like everything else it’s gotten better ... I promise you, for the most part, race relations have gotten better.”

If Obama really believes that, then he is seriously deluded! He had a golden opportunity to improve race relations, but instead he chose to divide us.

images

Obama: 'For The Most Part, Race Relations Have Gotten Better' Under My Presidency - Breitbart

Thursday on Chicago’s ABC7 when asked by correspondent Judy Hsu if race relations have gotten better or worse during his tenure, President Barack Obama said “for the most part” they had gotten better.

Obama said “You know I think that in some ways, like everything else it’s gotten better ... I promise you, for the most part, race relations have gotten better.”

If Obama really believes that, then he is seriously deluded! He had a golden opportunity to improve race relations, but instead he chose to divide us.

Pfffffffffffffffft, yeah, he did it.

Blah blah blah. Funny, this deviant wasn't known to the world until he ran for office. 30+ years.. nothing. Yet liberal God Clinton has been seriously accused of rape and other tings his entire adult life.

Y0u people are nutz.

He wasn't running for office before now. Lots of pigs out there just as bad as Trump, but as long as they don't put themselves in such a public position, they won't be as scrutinized either.

Wrong, asshole, there's no evidence that Trump is. However, we have DNA evidence that Slick Willy is, and you voted for him twice.

Wrong, asshole, there's no evidence that Trump is. However, we have DNA evidence that Slick Willy is, and you voted for him twice.

Actually I never voted for Clinton, but you're not concerned with objective reality, so, please, do go on.

Y0u people are nutz.

He wasn't running for office before now. Lots of pigs out there just as bad as Trump, but as long as they don't put themselves in such a public position, they won't be as scrutinized either.

Douche bags like you just continue operating on the assumption that your sleazy accusations are true. That says more about you than it says about him.

Actually I never voted for Clinton, but you're not concerned with objective reality, so, please, do go on.
Yeah, right, and you never voted for Obama either, and I'll bet you also never masturbated or stole cookies when mom wasn't looking.

images

QFT

America elects a black man and it brings out the racism of the white right in full force,

and now those same people want to blame Obama for inciting racial tensions.

Y0u people are nutz.

Douche bags like you just continue operating on the assumption that your sleazy accusations are true. That says more about you than it says about him.

Don says quite enough about himself shoog. Affairs, wives, bankruptcies, pussy grabbing, red lining. Why don’t you just acknowledge that you’re ok with all of this and move on toward intellectual honesty instead of throwing your sippy cup.

Yeah, right, and you never voted for Obama either, and I'll bet you also never masturbated or stole cookies when mom wasn't looking.

Make believe isn't working for you son, and the events of your childhood are not universal to all.

Y0u people are nutz.

Sleazy accusations are fine with you, they merely need to be directed in the proper manner and angle.

Forum List

Back