Obama: ‘For The Most Part, Race Relations Have Gotten Better’ Under My Presidency

America elects a black man and it brings out the racism of the white right in full force,

and now those same people want to blame Obama for inciting racial tensions.

Racial tensions are much worse today than before he took office. Who should we blame?

I think we all know about the backlash son, but denial looks good on you.

What backlash and what denial are you even talking about?

Only fake news is showing golden showers, scumbag, and turds like you are drinking it up.

So you want your president to be a sexual deviant? I guess it fits. He's a serial liar and a snake oil salesman too.

Blah blah blah. Funny, this deviant wasn't known to the world until he ran for office. 30+ years.. nothing. Yet liberal God Clinton has been seriously accused of rape and other tings his entire adult life.

Y0u people are nutz.

He wasn't running for office before now. Lots of pigs out there just as bad as Trump, but as long as they don't put themselves in such a public position, they won't be as scrutinized either.

Douche bags like you just continue operating on the assumption that your sleazy accusations are true. That says more about you than it says about him.

Don says quite enough about himself shoog. Affairs, wives, bankruptcies, pussy grabbing, red lining. Why don’t you just acknowledge that you’re ok with all of this and move on toward intellectual honesty instead of throwing your sippy cup.
That's all fake news, asshole. Why don't you acknowledge your OK with voting for a criminal who sold her government office to the highest bidder. No one who voted for that skank Hillary has a right to attack Trump or his supporters. By supporting this sleazy despicable shit, you only prove that you're a lowlife piece of shit.

Only fake news is showing golden showers, scumbag, and turds like you are drinking it up.

So you want your president to be a sexual deviant? I guess it fits. He's a serial liar and a snake oil salesman too.

Blah blah blah. Funny, this deviant wasn't known to the world until he ran for office. 30+ years.. nothing. Yet liberal God Clinton has been seriously accused of rape and other tings his entire adult life.

Y0u people are nutz.

He wasn't running for office before now. Lots of pigs out there just as bad as Trump, but as long as they don't put themselves in such a public position, they won't be as scrutinized either.

Douche bags like you just continue operating on the assumption that your sleazy accusations are true. That says more about you than it says about him.

Sleazy accusations are fine with you, they merely need to be directed in the proper manner and angle.
by supporting these accusations you are confirming the fact that you have no honor, ethics or integrity. You're a lying douche bag.,

America elects a black man and it brings out the racism of the white right in full force,

Racial tensions are much worse today than before he took office. Who should we blame?
It's funny that the morons who accept obvious fake news as fact are accusing those who don't of "denial."

You douche bags defended a sexual deviant to the hilt, so who are you to ask a question like that? Furthermore, it's fake news, and only a douche bag or a moron would pretend there's the slightest credibility to these sleazy accusations.

The public has decided upon another a sexual deviant and it's gonna be a great show.
So you're admitting that Clinton was a sexual deviant?

Yes, of course. They both are.

Wrong, asshole, there's no evidence that Trump is. However, we have DNA evidence that Slick Willy is, and you voted for him twice.

You have DNA of what?

You douche bags defended a sexual deviant to the hilt, so who are you to ask a question like that? Furthermore, it's fake news, and only a douche bag or a moron would pretend there's the slightest credibility to these sleazy accusations.

The public has decided upon another a sexual deviant and it's gonna be a great show.
So you're admitting that Clinton was a sexual deviant?

Yes, of course. They both are.

Wrong, asshole, there's no evidence that Trump is. However, we have DNA evidence that Slick Willy is, and you voted for him twice.

You have DNA of what?
Are you really so stupid that you don't understand what I posted?

average Americans are tired of being called "racists," .

That's where you are wrong. The average is American wasn't been called racist. Only the likes of you...and you are far from average. You're a right-wing, short, little fat, bald loon.
What a scumbag liar. Everyone who voted for Trump was accused of being a racist. Obama accused America of racism almost every time he gave a speech.

Blame the white rightwing racists who went mental over the election of a black president.

That's where you are wrong. The average is American wasn't been called racist. Only the likes of you...and you are far from average. You're a right-wing, short, little fat, bald loon.
What a scumbag liar. Everyone who voted for Trump was accused of being a racist. Obama accused America of racism almost every time he gave a speech.

Another fool who denies racism exists.

Hardcore racists came out of the woodwork and made racism front and center during the Obama Administration. As a result, racism was widely discussed. Hardcore racists remain unchanged - but their despicable acts and comments likely prompted many borderline racists to realize how evil and immoral racism is. So, in that respect, race relations have gotten better under the Obama Administration.

Nope. Hillary called half Deplorables. That was about he right amount. I think you need to read more of his speeches. He very rarely mentioned race. Only over-sensitive racist white people saw that.

Another fool who denies racism exists.
No one denies racism exist. What I deny is your claim that you have a brain.

Nope. Hillary called half Deplorables. That was about he right amount. I think you need to read more of his speeches. He very rarely mentioned race. Only over-sensitive racist white people saw that.
I don't waste my time debating obvious facts with douche bags. I simply point out that they are douche bags who lie every time they touch a keyboard. You simply aren't credible. You're an sleazy ignominious poltroon. The mere fact that you are the source of some claim is enough to discredit it.

[
I don't waste my time debating obvious facts with douche bags. I simply point out that they are douche bags who lie every time they touch a keyboard. You simply aren't credible. You're an sleazy ignominious poltroon. The mere fact that you are the source of some claim is enough to discredit it.

And you're a short, fat, bald guy spouting hatred on a messageboard. And?

That link is an opinion piece. Nothing more. I don't think Trump is racist...any more. He certainly was in the 70s when he had to make a deal with NY authorities about how he wouldn't let his units to black people. But we are talking about his supporters. You're link talks about his links to racist groups and how there isn't much evidence of that. That is correct. I'm not talking about white supremacist groups. I'm talking about the likes of YOU....fuckwit...

Blame the white rightwing racists who went mental over the election of a black president.
All 5 of them?

There are more than that just on this forum.

That link is an opinion piece. Nothing more. I don't think Trump is racist...any more. He certainly was in the 70s when he had to make a deal with NY authorities about how he wouldn't let his units to black people. But we are talking about his supporters. You're link talks about his links to racist groups and how there isn't much evidence of that. That is correct. I'm not talking about white supremacist groups. I'm talking about the likes of YOU....fuckwit...
The claim that Americans are racist is an opinion, moron.

I'm not interested in debating your fake news.

Forum List

Back