Obama: ‘For The Most Part, Race Relations Have Gotten Better’ Under My Presidency

Like most radical lefties Obama's political perspective is upside down. The democrat party has treated Black people like a plantation where they need to be cared for by the federal government. When democrats can ignite Black anger and outrage for whatever reason it benefits the democrat party and increases voter turnout. In Hussein's mind racial unrest is a good thing and an indication of the race relationship that democrats thrive on. Who in their right mind would ever imagine that democrats would hang a painting that depicted Police Officers (135 killed in the line of duty in 2016) as pigs?

They should leave that picture there too. Republicans who are coming up for reelection should take photos of that picture, and then campaign saying this is what Democrats think of our police officers.

Sure. They lie and exaggerate about everything else. Might as well lie and say that too.

Where is the lie at? When was the last time any Democrat took a position of supporting a white police officer over a black criminal?

I support police all the time. I don't support the few who believe they are above the law.

I wasn't talking about you, but a Democrat of prominence. Outside of Fox, what MSM station stuck up for those officers?

The ones who think they are above the law?

if it's not what they think about police officers, then why are they trying so hard to put it where the public can see it?

The entire Democratic party is fighting for that picture? Really?
Do you think it should be on display or not?

Don't know enough about the situation to make a decision, or to even care much. It's a local thing. Let them figure it out.
Since when it the capital building a "local thing?"

Quit whining. at least they weren't showing golden showers or grabbing anyone by the pussy like that orange Russian puppet.
image.jpeg

if it's not what they think about police officers, then why are they trying so hard to put it where the public can see it?

Don't know enough about the situation to make a decision, or to even care much. It's a local thing. Let them figure it out.

Quit whining. at least they weren't showing golden showers or grabbing anyone by the pussy like that orange Russian puppet.
Yeah, at least it wasn't fake news. It's real news, and it's despicable.

They should leave that picture there too. Republicans who are coming up for reelection should take photos of that picture, and then campaign saying this is what Democrats think of our police officers.

Sure. They lie and exaggerate about everything else. Might as well lie and say that too.

Where is the lie at? When was the last time any Democrat took a position of supporting a white police officer over a black criminal?

I support police all the time. I don't support the few who believe they are above the law.

I wasn't talking about you, but a Democrat of prominence. Outside of Fox, what MSM station stuck up for those officers?

How about the ones where fake news claimed they thought they were above the law, but investigations showed proper police conduct?

Obama set the tone right out of the gate for his administrations handling of racial issues with "beer gate"...where he made the colossal mistake of assuming his friend was arrested because he was black.

That's the problem, it wasn't a friend of his. The guy was just black.

But DumBama made a habit out of commenting on local issues involving race; not once sticking up for the white guy which was usually a cop. When Hillary came here to Cleveland, she was invited to meet with the Cleveland police Department. She declined the invitation. Instead, she met with our local Black Lies Matter group.

That's just how Democrats roll.

Actually, it was one of Ohbummer's college professors.

This is first I head of that, so I scanned the Wiki article and found nothing about a relationship between DumBama and the professor:

Henry Louis Gates arrest controversy - Wikipedia

Best work on those reading skills there buddy! :D

From your link:

"The President also acknowledged that Gates is a personal friend."

Cambridge is where Harvard University is located. Who do we know that attended Harvard?

So you believe cops think they are above the law and they deserve to be killed?

Only fake news is showing golden showers, scumbag, and turds like you are drinking it up.

Do you believe the chutzpah of this guy?

images

Obama: 'For The Most Part, Race Relations Have Gotten Better' Under My Presidency - Breitbart

Thursday on Chicago’s ABC7 when asked by correspondent Judy Hsu if race relations have gotten better or worse during his tenure, President Barack Obama said “for the most part” they had gotten better.

Obama said “You know I think that in some ways, like everything else it’s gotten better ... I promise you, for the most part, race relations have gotten better.”
For everyone except Republicans it's true. The KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Alt Right and other right wing racists will never be able to get over their innate racism. It pretty much defines who they are. They'll just have to get old and die, then race relations will improve.

Thanks for proving you're a race baiting douche bag.
Well, you have white Republicans on one side and everyone else on the other.

Everyone else seems to be getting along just fine. It's Republcians who have a problem with everyone else.
I see you are doubling down on stupid.

It's the Rderp way....

Obama set the tone right out of the gate for his administrations handling of racial issues with "beer gate"...where he made the colossal mistake of assuming his friend was arrested because he was black.

But DumBama made a habit out of commenting on local issues involving race; not once sticking up for the white guy which was usually a cop. When Hillary came here to Cleveland, she was invited to meet with the Cleveland police Department. She declined the invitation. Instead, she met with our local Black Lies Matter group.

This is first I head of that, so I scanned the Wiki article and found nothing about a relationship between DumBama and the professor:

From your link:

Cambridge is where Harvard University is located. Who do we know that attended Harvard?

I passed over that, but did another search and can't find anything about their relationship. The only thing I found was that quote of them being friends.

From your link:

I passed over that, but did another search and can't find anything about their relationship. The only thing I found was that quote of them being friends.

He was his college professor at Harvard. That is why he got involved.

I bet he thinks other things, like......

He can throw a ball well.
He's masculine.
His bite is worse than his bark.
He can take his wife in a fair fight.

How about the ones where fake news claimed they thought they were above the law, but investigations showed proper police conduct?

I never said there weren't false claims against cops. There have always been false claims against them, and there always will be. It's part of the job, and they know that before they take the job. That doesn't excuse them for abusing their power, or killing people just because they want to.

Only fake news is showing golden showers, scumbag, and turds like you are drinking it up.

So you want your president to be a sexual deviant? I guess it fits. He's a serial liar and a snake oil salesman too.

I never said there weren't false claims against cops. There have always been false claims against them, and there always will be. It's part of the job, and they know that before they take the job. That doesn't excuse them for abusing their power, or killing people just because they want to.

Any officer that does either of those things will see his or her day in court. In fact even if they didn't do those things, they still see their day in court.

But as history shows, most all controversial stories about police actions and black criminals were found to be justified. After all, they all have one thing in common: the suspect didn't listen to the orders of the police officer(s).

But Democrats don't like the easy way out. So they riot, start phony groups like Black Lies Matter, protest, but just won't do the simplest thing to stop these situations: listen to the orders of the police.

There have never been false claims against cops supported by the President and the entire cop hating Democrat party.

So you want your president to be a sexual deviant? I guess it fits. He's a serial liar and a snake oil salesman too.
You douche bags defended a sexual deviant to the hilt, so who are you to ask a question like that? Furthermore, it's fake news, and only a douche bag or a moron would pretend there's the slightest credibility to these sleazy accusations.

Last edited:

You douche bags defended a sexual deviant to the hilt, so who are you to ask a question like that? Furthermore, it's fake news, and only a douche bag or a moron would pretend there's the slightest credibility to these sleazy accusations.

exactly correct, but get ready, we are going to see this kind of shit every day for the next 4 or 8 years. Its all the dems and libs have, their ideology has failed, the people have rejected them. All they have left is hurling lies and tossing bullshit. It wont stop because they are too braindead and brainwashed to deal with reality.

Yup, he most certainly underestimated the depth of the roots of white supremacy in american society.
Hmmmmm . . wrong. He vastly overestimated it, and he's been searching for it under every bed ever since he got elected. Like you, he's just another race baiting leftwing douche bag.

One reason Hillary lost is the fact that normal average Americans are tired of being called "racists," and that's what you douche bags do whenever you want to browbeat the voters into accepting your anti-American agenda.

Hilary lost because she should never be president hon. And all "anti-American" means is "won't fall in line with the mob".

The public has decided upon another a sexual deviant and it's gonna be a great show.

Blah blah blah. Funny, this deviant wasn't known to the world until he ran for office. 30+ years.. nothing. Yet liberal God Clinton has been seriously accused of rape and other tings his entire adult life.

Y0u people are nutz.

Forum List

Back