Obama: ‘For The Most Part, Race Relations Have Gotten Better’ Under My Presidency

It was Pootin!!

upload_2017-1-10_15-41-6.png

Okay, then it's not true. The KKK has little influence if any and we only suspect Russia MIGHT have tapped into Podesta's and the DNC's email. Zero proof that either influenced the election.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Again, you can say it had no effect, but that still doesn't make it true. The right had people believing all kinds of crazy stuff about Hillary spawned by Wikileaks. Remember that dumb pizza house/ sex slave story? If I believed all of that crap, I would have voted against her too. Lots of Trump supporters based their support on just such as that. He wouldn't have had near the amount of votes he had is the crazies hadn't been stirred up over such stuff. Yes, Putin had a big effect on the election. As for as the KKK, we both know that the things that Trump said that excited them also excited a wide range of his supporters who might not be members, but certainly share their core beliefs. We have many of them right here.

The only reason the KKK said anything about him is because of his tough stance on illegals--particularly from Mexico. The KKK didn't convince anybody to vote for Trump because we too wanted a tough stance on the southern border.

For starters, Republicans will vote Republican and Democrats will vote Democrat. The only people that can be swayed one way or the other are Independents and swing voters, and I'm sure most of them had their mind made up already.

You'll be hell pressed to find one person that would say they were going to vote for Hillary before the emails came out. I would bet you'd be hell pressed to find a voter that even knew what one of those emails was about.

The idea here is to convince the sheep that Trump was not elected legitimately. It's the exact same game plan they used with Bush with his two wins. Can't you see a pattern here??????

He was legally elected. Illegal means were used to help him.

Maybe so. But the person who illegally participated stated Russia had nothing to do with it. It is also believed (by some) that the emails were actually leaked by a Democrat operative who despised Hillary. As we know, Hillary didn't have a lot of friends, particularly with her own people.

But I still say give some evidence that those emails had anything to do with people switching their vote from her to him. Because if believe that was the case, why didn't it work for Sanders?

Your political loyalty has destroyed your logic. I know you remember your joy each time a wikileaks release happened, because you were sure it would help your candidate. Now you want to pretend all that meant nothing. We both know better than that. As far as being released by a DNC staffer, that claim is too stupid to answer.

Correct, how stupid to think that it cold be a DNC operative when logic tells us it was Putin as if he cared.

Again, you can say it had no effect, but that still doesn't make it true. The right had people believing all kinds of crazy stuff about Hillary spawned by Wikileaks. Remember that dumb pizza house/ sex slave story? If I believed all of that crap, I would have voted against her too. Lots of Trump supporters based their support on just such as that. He wouldn't have had near the amount of votes he had is the crazies hadn't been stirred up over such stuff. Yes, Putin had a big effect on the election. As for as the KKK, we both know that the things that Trump said that excited them also excited a wide range of his supporters who might not be members, but certainly share their core beliefs. We have many of them right here.

The only reason the KKK said anything about him is because of his tough stance on illegals--particularly from Mexico. The KKK didn't convince anybody to vote for Trump because we too wanted a tough stance on the southern border.

For starters, Republicans will vote Republican and Democrats will vote Democrat. The only people that can be swayed one way or the other are Independents and swing voters, and I'm sure most of them had their mind made up already.

You'll be hell pressed to find one person that would say they were going to vote for Hillary before the emails came out. I would bet you'd be hell pressed to find a voter that even knew what one of those emails was about.

The idea here is to convince the sheep that Trump was not elected legitimately. It's the exact same game plan they used with Bush with his two wins. Can't you see a pattern here??????

Maybe so. But the person who illegally participated stated Russia had nothing to do with it. It is also believed (by some) that the emails were actually leaked by a Democrat operative who despised Hillary. As we know, Hillary didn't have a lot of friends, particularly with her own people.

But I still say give some evidence that those emails had anything to do with people switching their vote from her to him. Because if believe that was the case, why didn't it work for Sanders?

Your political loyalty has destroyed your logic. I know you remember your joy each time a wikileaks release happened, because you were sure it would help your candidate. Now you want to pretend all that meant nothing. We both know better than that. As far as being released by a DNC staffer, that claim is too stupid to answer.

Correct, how stupid to think that it cold be a DNC operative when logic tells us it was Putin as if he cared.

what these dumbass libs don't get is that Putin, and the rest of our enemies. would prefer a president who could be intimidated and blackmailed and bribed. Hillary Clinton is exactly who our enemies and potential enemies would have picked.

Do you believe the chutzpah of this guy?

images

Obama: 'For The Most Part, Race Relations Have Gotten Better' Under My Presidency - Breitbart

Thursday on Chicago’s ABC7 when asked by correspondent Judy Hsu if race relations have gotten better or worse during his tenure, President Barack Obama said “for the most part” they had gotten better.

Obama said “You know I think that in some ways, like everything else it’s gotten better ... I promise you, for the most part, race relations have gotten better.”

he means for normal people, winger.

you wouldn't understand because you're a white trash bigot. but whatchagonnado?

How did the Russians help him? None of you douche bags have ever explained that.

Stupid question. If you don't already know, you are to stupid to understand the many times it has already been explained to you.

In other words, you don't know and you can't tell us.

and then he/she/it ran from the thread. typical lib, when destroyed by the truth run and hide.

Having other things to do isn't running or hiding.

yeah sure. Happens every time one of you libs gets destroyed by the truth about your failed ideology and your failed leaders.

As the results of his disaster move forward, obama is looking forward to the fiction that his term was the good old days.

images

Obama: 'For The Most Part, Race Relations Have Gotten Better' Under My Presidency - Breitbart

Thursday on Chicago’s ABC7 when asked by correspondent Judy Hsu if race relations have gotten better or worse during his tenure, President Barack Obama said “for the most part” they had gotten better.

Obama said “You know I think that in some ways, like everything else it’s gotten better ... I promise you, for the most part, race relations have gotten better.”

"white trash bigot."

Liberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.

images

He is a delusional narcissistic sociopath with a messianic complex.

what these dumbass libs don't get is that Putin, and the rest of our enemies. would prefer a president who could be intimidated and blackmailed and bribed. Hillary Clinton is exactly who our enemies and potential enemies would have picked.

If Putin did have something to do with it, he's probably just confused with our politics. He understands that the more criminal the Democrat, the more popular and liked they become.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Obama set the tone right out of the gate for his administrations handling of racial issues with "beer gate"...where he made the colossal mistake of assuming his friend was arrested because he was black.

images

No, he means for clueless dumbasses like you. Police officers who have have seen their colleagues get murdered have observed precisely the opposite.

I guess everyone who thinks blacks murdering police officers because they're white is not an improvement in race relations is a "white trash bigot."

Why would they pick Hillary when they have spent the last 5 years grooming Trump?

Obama set the tone right out of the gate for his administrations handling of racial issues with "beer gate"...where he made the colossal mistake of assuming his friend was arrested because he was black.

That's the problem, it wasn't a friend of his. The guy was just black.

But DumBama made a habit out of commenting on local issues involving race; not once sticking up for the white guy which was usually a cop. When Hillary came here to Cleveland, she was invited to meet with the Cleveland police Department. She declined the invitation. Instead, she met with our local Black Lies Matter group.

That's just how Democrats roll.

Why would they pick Hillary when they have spent the last 5 years grooming Trump?

why do you post here when you have spent your entire life being an idiot?

Like most radical lefties Obama's political perspective is upside down. The democrat party has treated Black people like a plantation where they need to be cared for by the federal government. When democrats can ignite Black anger and outrage for whatever reason it benefits the democrat party and increases voter turnout. In Hussein's mind racial unrest is a good thing and an indication of the race relationship that democrats thrive on. Who in their right mind would ever imagine that democrats would hang a painting that depicted Police Officers (135 killed in the line of duty in 2016) as pigs?

Well, one thing can be said.....President Obama's time in office has flushed the Alt-Right (WSs) out of the woodwork.

STAGES OF PROGRESSION OF THE STANDARD ORANGE MESSIAH WORSHIPPER (average life cycle – 24 hours)

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)

STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)

STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)

STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)

* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)

Well, one thing can be said.....President Obama's time in office has flushed the Alt-Right (WSs) out of the woodwork.

STAGES OF PROGRESSION OF THE STANDARD ORANGE MESSIAH WORSHIPPER (average life cycle – 24 hours)

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)

STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)

STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)

STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)

* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)
And flushed the RaTz party right down the ol' shitter.

Like most radical lefties Obama's political perspective is upside down. The democrat party has treated Black people like a plantation where they need to be cared for by the federal government. When democrats can ignite Black anger and outrage for whatever reason it benefits the democrat party and increases voter turnout. In Hussein's mind racial unrest is a good thing and an indication of the race relationship that democrats thrive on. Who in their right mind would ever imagine that democrats would hang a painting that depicted Police Officers (135 killed in the line of duty in 2016) as pigs?

They should leave that picture there too. Republicans who are coming up for reelection should take photos of that picture, and then campaign saying this is what Democrats think of our police officers.

Forum List

Back